• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Unless Cayden tells Nyalla the truth, she's going to believe Viserys. Lemme read through that again to see if ther is anything she can use to find the truth, but I think you are safe for now.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Unless Cayden tells Nyalla the truth, she's going to believe Viserys. Lemme read through that again to see if ther is anything she can use to find the truth, but I think you are safe for now.
God, Detective Nyalla is about to spoil the worst kept secret of the RP.

Cayden, please be a bro.

Leusis said:
So shes essentially a female Martyn?
Not as fast or precise.

Leusis said:
Uhhh, Roland and Nagito are far better swordsmen than Martyn. Martyn is just a freak of genetics who also happens to be very skilled.
Yup, Martyn in fighting is like Lebron James when he first played with the Cavs. Would get a hell of a lot better with time, but already genetically retartedly gifted.

TheFordee14 said:
Do we still have the "tier" system in place? Because I need to refresh myself on who would likely beat who. Plus, Varic is very Jaime Lannister-esque in the sense that he was essentially a child prodigy when it came to swordplay. So I need to try and see where he'd fit in.
He could be very fast, perhaps as fast as Martyn, but probably not faster (Martyn's Jaime speed and precision).

Leusis said:
@TheFordee14
In terms of ability to kill people with some kind of weaponry I'd say the list goes like this (at least for the top 10 spots)

Nagito

Varic

Roland/Martyn (me and @WanderingJester have agreed multiple times they'd end up killing each other if they fought on even terms)

Siegfried/Desgran

Rory

Albert/Ravenna

(drawing a blank but the 2nd best queensguard, whatever his name is)

Trevir

Cayden

Bedivere (however tf you spell it)

Don't know who to put in the 10th spot cause I'm sure there are NPCs better than those guys, but I have no clue who they are.
I would actually replace Varic with Gale (perhaps even Gale the same place as Nagito) and put Varic slightly under Roland/Martyn. That's just my opinion though.

Lancelot said:
Siegfried will slowly build up to Euron status of threat.
Siegfried will never reach Euron's level of intelligence and cunning/insanity. Sorry to burst your bubble :P At least he has reaving? *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Not as fast or precise.
Yup, Martyn in fighting is like Lebron James when he first played with the Cavs. Would get a hell of a lot better with time, but already genetically retartedly gifted.

He could be very fast, perhaps as fast as Martyn, but probably not faster (Martyn's Jaime speed and precision).

I would actually replace Varic with Gale (perhaps even Gale the same place as Nagito) and put Varic slightly under Roland/Martyn. That's just my opinion though.

Siegfried will never reach Euron's level of intelligence and cunning/insanity. Sorry to burst your bubble :P At least he has reaving? *shrug*
Eurons personality isn't what makes him a threat...

Lancelot said:
Eurons personality isn't what makes him a threat...
Yes, his intelligence and unpredictability is, which is what I'm saying Siegfried, while he has his talents, can't hope to match.

Lancelot said:
I would challenge you in saying that it is Dragon binder, Valyrian Steel Armour, Shade of the Evening, The Seastone Chair, bloodmagic, warlocks, various magical items. Sure his intelligence is a plus over Siegfried but I think Siegfried has a sort of unpredictability to him as well.
(Yeah his intelligence and cunning just add to it, but I don't think it is the main factors.)
I can see your point and I would agree to a certain extent, though some of the things you list I would say he got because of his intelligence and cunning. Fair enough about Siegfried's unpredictability (though I still think he wouldn't be as crazy unpredictable as Euron though).

@JustWhipIt

You've got a Dondarrion, and an Estermont under your rule now. So that could possibly lead to an interesting place, and, thus lead to you making a post. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up in case you wanted some creative fuel.

WanderingJester said:
I can see your point and I would agree to a certain extent, though some of the things you list I would say he got because of his intelligence and cunning. Fair enough about Siegfried's unpredictability (though I still think he wouldn't be as crazy unpredictable as Euron though).
Accidentally deleted while editing.

Of course Euron is technically more intelligent than Siegfried and also more crazy, he would likely have better strategy.

TheAncientCenturion said:
God, Detective Nyalla is about to spoil the worst kept secret of the RP.
Cayden, please be a bro.
SirDerpingtonIV said:
I love how Viserys practically just shits himself
I think Cayden won't reveal him... For now. This is actually a really good opportunity to slip himself into the black dragons camp. He will basically let it slide and kind of be nonverbally saying this. "Remember this day when I spared you, and remember you owe me. I can help you Viserys, I could have turned you in but I didn't. Keep that in mind."

And yeah, there's nothing in there that gives him away. Smart move like that, actually. However I don't know why he didn't tell the truth. She could get him killed either way, and he is putting a lot of trust in Cayden who he was just insulting a bit earlier. I can only imagine Cayden's thought process. Probably something on the lines of... 'Help this guy I don't like, or get laid, help this guy I don't like... Or get laid...

Akio said:
I think Cayden won't reveal him... For now. This is actually a really good opportunity to slip himself into the black dragons camp. He will basically let it slide and kind of be nonverbally saying this. "Remember this day when I spared you, and remember you owe me. I can help you Viserys, I could have turned you in but I didn't. Keep that in mind."
Nyalla probably wouldnmt do anything too bad with the knowledge. Probably just blackmail Viserys into doing her will.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nyalla probably wouldnmt do anything too bad with the knowledge. Probably just blackmail Viserys into doing her will.
He might tell her later, perhaps in private when thier closer. But hes not gonna reveal him in front of her quite at this moment. That way he can keep Viserys on his side and herself

TheAncientCenturion said:
Viserys can still talk himself out of trouble if he's just Baelor's kid.
He's basically dead if he's Viserys Blackfyre.
Yup, which means the level of control Cayden might have over Viserys got a little while with this almost discovery could be quite nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back