• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Daenna would have had to really shit on his life, and hurt him pretty badly, maybe try to kill him
How about that post
I got distracted by this dank OOC banter. Also Corbjs dragon is best idea ever.

WanderingJester said:
Yet it was not "His Grace/Her Grace, ________ Hightower" who sat on the throne, and that faction ultimately failed to reunite Westeros under their name with the Dance resulting in neither a Green nor a Black side ascending as the next ruler. So, my point about ruling somewhere during and after a civil war stands.
Also, Hightower coup confirmed @Archon @Jabroni :P
Blood is Blood, they may have not had our name but they have our heart. And the war was ended with children from the Green and the Blacks marrying so both sat on the throne in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Blood is Blood, they may have not had our name but they have our heart. And the war was ended with children from the Green and the Blacks marrying so both sat on the throne in the end.
Yes I see that House Hightower continues have a huge influence on House Targaryen today. Perhaps it was their suggestion that our last king executed Osmund Baratheon?

Our war ended when our enemies were crushed and those who strayed brought back into the rank and file, not when our children and the traitors married through compromise. If anything House Hightower have much to learn from House Lannister.

WanderingJester said:
Yes I see that House Hightower continues have a huge influence on House Targaryen today. Perhaps it was their suggestion that our last king executed Osmund Baratheon?
Our war ended when our enemies were crushed and those who strayed brought back into the rank and file, not when our children and the traitors married through compromise. If anything House Hightower have much to learn from House Lannister.
Yeah, kill everyone. Gr8 idea.

WanderingJester said:
House Hightower has chosen a different path, they had nothing to do with the execution of Lord Baratheon.

Defeating your enemies is one thing, but slaughtering them... butchering men, women and children all ages and genders is not the way to go about things. The Lannisters are powerful aye and Lord Tiber is a strong leader, but that does not excuse what he has done.

Yeah I mean, it's clearly that Kay Baelish who killed Osmund Baratheon. He littlefingered his head right off.

Oh, would Tadgh Stark like to visit King's Landing?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeah I mean, it's clearly that Kay Baelish who killed Osmund Baratheon. He littlefingered his head right off.
Oh, would Tadgh Stark like to visit King's Landing?
Because there wasnt a dramatic reveal of Aerea getting his head chopped off

Lancelot said:
House Hightower has chosen a different path, they had nothing to do with the execution of Lord Baratheon.
Defeating your enemies is one thing, but slaughtering them... butchering men, women and children all ages and genders is not the way to go about things. The Lannisters are powerful aye and Lord Tiber is a strong leader, but that does not excuse what he has done.
House Hightower might want to reconsider this, for their rightful king certainly enjoys the bolded.

Lancelot said:
Then perhaps the Hightower soul isn't as strong as you perceived it to be in the Targaryen line?

We make sure our enemies don't come back from their defeat. Call it what you will, but it's not a half measure, as other Houses might like to employ. You might condemn us for things happening the way they did, but if House Florent assaulted Oldtown with a coalition of allies, House Hightower would just be one bad day away from being us.

the-skull-is-on-check-out-the-punisher-and-elektra-s-new-costumes-in-daredevil-season-2-879863.jpg

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah, kill everyone. Gr8 idea.
Not everyone, but certain people needs to be made an example of. Isn't that right Viserys?

House Hightower might want to reconsider this, for their rightful king certainly enjoys the bolded.
See? The rightful king gets it.

Corbis is going to be chained to a wall, fed and bathed regularly, but he will be on a wall nonetheless.
As long as he gets a harem he is fine with it. At least give him a palace to lock him inside of.

WanderingJester said:
Then perhaps the Hightower soul isn't as strong as you perceived it to be in the Targaryen line?
We make sure our enemies don't come back from their defeat. Call it what you will, but it's not a half measure, as other Houses might like to employ. You might condemn us for things happening the way they did, but if House Florent assaulted Oldtown with a coalition of allies, House Hightower would just be one bad day away from being us.

the-skull-is-on-check-out-the-punisher-and-elektra-s-new-costumes-in-daredevil-season-2-879863.jpg

Not everyone, but certain people needs to be made an example of. Isn't that right Viserys?

See? The rightful king gets it.
You can try and justify it all you want My Lord, but that doesn't change what you did... and we will make sure that you never forget it.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
As long as he gets a harem he is fine with it. At least give him a palace to lock him inside of.
Well give him Ravenna

Also whats with all you guys killing civilians

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Viserys is a kind and generous King. He will get an entire country! He'll be sent into the North, far, far into the North and allowed to do what he wants with the locals!

Being historically accurate here.
Oh Cayden knows, even if he doesn't order anyone to kill civilians or orders against it thousands of noncombatants will die, and he hates it but knows theres no way to stop it. All he can do is minimize the damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
You can try and justify it all you want My Lord, but that doesn't change what you did... and we will make sure that you never forget it.
Oh, I assure you, no one else will either. Traitors will think twice before they come and try the Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back