• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh, he won't forget this either. . Now. . Can Viserys get alone with Kuvira. . ?
Baelor, a family man.

Lord Walder has been silent for a while. Maybe he should, you know, try and help his nephew out.
Eh, I'm sure Aiden will be fine, I'm sure Braedon won't try anything stupid.

Oh, he won't forget this either. . Now. . Can Viserys get alone with Kuvira. . ?
Baelor, a family man.

Lord Walder has been silent for a while. Maybe he should, you know, try and help his nephew out.
Right now I wouldn't bet on it

Cayden should help a bro out.
He could likely arrange a meeting with his status as heir of Dorne, but even then he would do it tomorrow. He has 'buisness' to get to

Like declare war on an empire?
Are you saying that avenging the death of ones father is stupid? I know Viserys has daddy issues but not everyone else dos.

Akio said:
He could likely arrange a meeting with his status as heir of Dorne, but even then he would do it tomorrow. He has 'buisness' to get to
Typical Cayden. Thinking with his dick (head).

Hypnos said:
Are you saying that avenging the death of ones father is stupid? I know Viserys has daddy issues but not everyone else dos.
I'm gonna say declaring war on a queen who had nothing to do with the death of your father might be a slight mistake. He could of arranged an assassin to take care of her!

I'm gonna say declaring war on a queen who had nothing to do with the death of your father might be a slight mistake. He could of arranged an assassin to take care of her!
But that would be dishonourable. Kuvira may not have been responsible hut her dynasty has been responsible for the majority of trouble in the realm for the past three hundred years, and she's doing nothing to help that. Mayhaps it is time the seven kingdoms came under new leadership.

Hypnos said:
But that would be dishonourable. Kuvira may not have been responsible hut her dynasty has been responsible for the majority of trouble in the realm for the past three hundred years, and she's doing nothing to help that. Mayhaps it is time the seven kingdoms came under new leadership.
Well she's been queen for about a week. I'd give her some time to prove herself before you decide to uproot the dynasty. Not to mention Westeros has only benefited from being United. Otherwise the fooking ironborn would rule most of the realm.

We have five days, can have this one go on forever

Well she's been queen for about a week. I'd give her some time to prove herself before you decide to uproot the dynasty. Not to mention Westeros has only benefited from being United. Otherwise the fooking ironborn would rule most of the realm.
She's been queen for a week and she's already held all of the great lords hostage in the great keep, despite the fact the main suspect had already left. If her first week as monarch in any indication of how her reign will go I'd say it's better to dispose her sooner rather than later. Besides, I made no argument against a United Westeros, merely commenting on who should lead it.

Hypnos said:
She's been queen for a week and she's already held all of the great lords hostage in the great keep, despite the fact the main suspect had already left. If her first week as monarch in any indication of how her reign will go I'd say it's better to dispose her sooner rather than later. Besides, I made no argument against a United Westeros, merely commenting on who should lead it.
You have a 21 year old fresh queen who almost was killed on her coronation day. Not even gonna mention her sister. I think it's obvious everything needs to be shut down so a formal investigation can begin.

Hypnos said:
I agree to dispose of Kuriva, but disposing house Targaryen who provided a great unity and for many of its kings grand years of peace, abandoning those who all swore their oaths to is foolish. There are 3 possible Targ rulers, so let's try the others.

You have a 21 year old fresh queen who almost was killed on her coronation day. Not even gonna mention her sister. I think it's obvious everything needs to be shut down so a formal investigation can begin.
And a formal investigation could have taken place with the aid of those whom she locked up, rather than having them kept in their rooms like prisoners.

Akio said:
I agree to dispose of Kuriva, but disposing house Targaryen who provided a great unity and for many of its kings grand years of peace, abandoning those who all swore their oaths to is foolish. There are 3 possible Targ rulers, so let's try the others.
Viserys is a bastard. Corbis is unstable. Kuvira and Aerea are also bastards which logically would mean that Daenna is a bastard also. That makes Braedon the rightful heir to the throne through the claim of his grandmother Princess Rhaelle (OK it technically makes Rory heir but I'm sure he doesn't want the throne anyway)

Now, I'm off to work, try not to get Baelor hanged.

How is Rory the rightful heir, I thought he was Osmunds younger brother shouldn't it go to Osmunds first born son?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Pretty sure Daenna is the only one not a bastard, confirmed by William Thorne
But how can that be proved? If two out of three children are bastards then the safe bet it that the third is a bastard as well.

Lancelot said:
How is Rory the rightful heir, I thought he was Osmunds younger brother shouldn't it go to Osmunds first born son?
Rory is Osmund's first born, but he was disinherited from the Baratheon line of succesion so Braedon got Storm's End.

All Hail Ash Stormrider, of House Ketchum, True born son of Pallet and Master of the First Generation, The Unshocked, Trainer of the Great Electric Mouse, Victor of the Orange Isles, Breaker of Rockets, Master of Charizards, First of his type and First in his name. The next ruler of the Iron Throne.

Down with House Targaryen! Down with House Baratheon! Like No One Ever Was!

(Yay, early morning shit post, also, had to post it again due to everyone bickering for the Iron Throne :P )

Hypnos said:
But how can that be proved? If two out of three children are bastards then the safe bet it that the third is a bastard as well.
Rory is Osmund's first born, but he was disinherited from the Baratheon line of succesion so Braedon got Storm's End.
Benjicott is the real heir to the iron throne !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back