• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Well, in canon, Kevan and Genna never hooked up, so not sure why you're expecting Martyn and Celena to either :P
Sure thing, I'll just let her know about that little incident in the Great Hall, give her my thanks for coming so far for my wedding, and let her know how much Lothar impressed me with his sound-mindedness and court manners as it relates to inter-house diplomacy. It'll be quick. A couple of sentences at most.
Touché

WanderingJester said:
Well, in canon, Kevan and Genna never hooked up, so not sure why you're expecting Martyn and Celena to either :P
Sure thing, I'll just let her know about that little incident in the Great Hall, give her my thanks for coming so far for my wedding, and let her know how much Lothar impressed me with his sound-mindedness and court manners as it relates to inter-house diplomacy. It'll be quick. A couple of sentences at most.
Something about Lannisters having something for eachother... Tywin and Joanna, Jaime and Cersei.

I was mostly just joking as well.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Only character allowed to have plot armor here is Corbis because he is our God King.
You forget the Viper your Grace, and his untouchable RKO's :P

Akio said:
I'm hoping we can end this day soon, with Viserys leaving to write letters, Cayden taking Nyalla with him and the party winding down, we need to start the bracket melee! One day closer to the war!
I'll put the night behind all of us when Barba finally shows up and Tiber and her have the quick conversation for the sake of manners and such. That's really what I'm marking as the "end of the night" scene really.

Akio said:
I'm hoping we can end this day soon, with Viserys leaving to write letters, Cayden taking Nyalla with him and the party winding down, we need to start the bracket melee! One day closer to the war!
Unless no one interacts with them, Haelga and Ravenna will return to their rooms. Although I will have Haelga talk with Tiber.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Unless no one interacts with them, Haelga and Ravenna will return to their rooms. Although I will have Haelga talk with Tiber.
Short conversation?

WanderingJester said:
You forget the Viper your Grace, and his untouchable RKO's :P
I'll put the night behind all of us when Barba finally shows up and Tiber and her have the quick conversation for the sake of manners and such. That's really what I'm marking as the "end of the night" scene really.
Oh, in case you missed this @Hypnos Just waiting on Barba before I fast forward to (simulated) bracket melee the next day :P

Holy shit, I was just reading over some CS's and...

I didn't know
@Fezzes had made Aerea's father. And he is a THORNE! So her and Ser James were technically related in some way. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

TheFordee14 said:
I didn't know
@Fezzes had made Aerea's father. And he is a THORNE! So her and Ser James were technically related in some way. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
That explains why they were attracted to eachother. Targaryens just cannot avoid incest no matter what

TheFordee14 said:
I didn't know
Funny thing, other Thorne is with Daenna and is Caydens proof that Kuriva and Aerea are bastard so if he catches them he might know the snifigance of the relationship lol

WanderingJester said:
Oh, in case you missed this @Hypnos Just waiting on Barba before I fast forward to (simulated) bracket melee the next day :P
So how are the brackets gonna be set up? I could make a random bracket and from there we could decide who wins each fight since we're going to sim through them to make it quick.

Leusis said:
So how are the brackets gonna be set up? I could make a random bracket and from there we could decide who wins each fight since we're going to sim through them to make it quick.
It'll likely only be the PCs who are in the simulation (that's what you guys wanted right? to not have to write out every fight?) It'll likely be already in the quarter or semi finals, with all the NPCs who were in it knocked out in the earlier rounds. I can also fast forward to a bad hit on Trevir which knocked him out and put him in a coma and the Arryn party headed back home as well. As for who wins what rounds, I'll let civil conversation and possibly GM intervention decide :P

If you want, feel free to make a random bracket. We can definition sim through them quick.

Lancelot said:
Damn Lyonel vs Lawsen sounds like a pretty brutal fight.
Then Lyonel gets to fight Roland right after if he wins :D

Good thing fights probably take a while so each round of the bracket likely takes around 20 minutes so whoever wins will get a bit of a rest

SirDerpingtonIV said:
any mystery knights allowed to take part?
Haelga I assume? Yeah I can just add one of your characters in on one of the random NPC spots by doing a number generator and whatever number I get you take that random NPCs spot.

Leusis said:
Then Lyonel gets to fight Roland right after if he wins :D
Good thing fights probably take a while so each round of the bracket likely takes around 20 minutes so whoever wins will get a bit of a rest
Yeah his goal is to fight Roland, but I don't think the 20 min rest would help much lol.

Leusis said:
Haelga I assume? Yeah I can just add one of your characters in on one of the random NPC spots by doing a number generator and whatever number I get you take that random NPCs spot.
Nah, Ravenna and Haelga's pal Bear. Haelga isn't all THAT good of a fighter.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nah, Ravenna and Haelga's pal Bear. Haelga isn't all THAT good of a fighter.
Ravenna is now random fighter 7, so she fights Trevir in the first round, so I guess him getting hit so hard that he goes into a coma makes sense now.

Bear is now random fighter 1, so he fights Kevin Brax in the first round.... Poor Kevin Brax.

Even if anybody was Benji is by far the best archer at Casterly Rock right now. So I think its safe to say he'd win that tournament pretty damn easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back