• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
But how can that be proved? If two out of three children are bastards then the safe bet it that the third is a bastard as well.
Rory is Osmund's first born, but he was disinherited from the Baratheon line of succesion so Braedon got Storm's End.
Shouldn't he be the rightful Lord to Storms End then not King of the Iron Throne, Corbis is technically the rightful heir if we count Rory as.

Lancelot said:
Shouldn't he be the rightful Lord to Storms End then not King of the Iron Throne, Corbis is technically the rightful heir if we count Rory as.
I'm not entirely sure what the details are of Rory being removed from the Baratheon line of succession. I'm fairly certain that @Archon said at one point that he wasn't disinherited but just didn't get Storm's End, you'd have to ask him. But the fact remains the Baratheons are technically the rightful kings.

I still hold by my original Rory theory.

TheGreyEminence said:
Yea no prob hes going to die soon anyways ....
Well if you keep talking like that Lothar will be heir.

Hypnos said:
I'm not entirely sure what the details are of Rory being removed from the Baratheon line of succession. I'm fairly certain that @Archon said at one point that he wasn't disinherited but just didn't get Storm's End, you'd have to ask him. But the fact remains the Baratheons are technically the rightful kings.

You cant trust lothar to be heir that guy is a complete idoit he probably doesnt even know which end of a sword is used to kill people .... p.s its the pointy end ....

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
You cant trust lothar to be heir that guy is a complete idoit he probably doesnt even know which end of the sword is used to kill people .... p.s its the pointy end ....
Lothar has been in charge of the Riverrun accounts for around a decade. Do you think you could do that job?

TheGreyEminence said:
You cant trust lothar to be heir that guy is a complete idoit he probably doesnt even know which end of a sword is used to kill people .... p.s its the pointy end ....
If were talking about guys acting like idiots how about one who tried to flirt with fair Maid Roland?

Hypnos said:

Wait why are they the rightful Kings?

Sorry if it seems like I am playing 20 questions or something lmao but I didn't know that.

Hypnos said:
Lothar has been in charge of the Riverrun accounts for around a decade. Do you think you could do that job?
Pffft its easy ... debit all expenses and losses , credit all incomes and gains ... childs play !!!

Lancelot said:
Wait why are they the rightful Kings?
Sorry if it seems like I am playing 20 questions or something lmao but I didn't know that.
Osmund Baratheon's mother (Steffon Baratheon's in canon) was Rhaella Targaryen whose children with the lack of any Targaryen's in the male line, would be heirs. I believe from a quick scan of the Targaryen family tree after the Baratheons would be the Penroses, then the Plumms, then the Velaryons, though the Martell's are supposed to have dragon blood somewhere and they might be behind the Baratheons.

TheGreyEminence said:
Pffft its easy ... debit all expenses and losses , credit all incomes and gains ... childs play !!!
I'm glad you're taking an interest in such work. How would you like to sit at Riverrun for the rest of your life dealing with the finances?

Akio said:
lol he'd be pumping out 3 children when the war wins and have time time to watch them grow up?
Hey, he has a brother and sister that could compensate for the first one, all he needs is to consummate the marriage and we should be well on our way!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@WanderingJester
All we need for Tiber to be Tywin is a pair of incestuous twins and a dwarf baby that kills his love in birth.
Yup yup, though I think the chances of that happening are-

"Tiber! We're expecting twins!"

giphy.gif

(On the other hand though, that means Tiber has plot armor until at least the next Civil War! Score! :P )

Lancelot said:
Hey, he has a brother and sister that could compensate for the first one, all he needs is to consummate the marriage and we should be well on our way!
lol Celena and Martyn are close but don't think thier that close

WanderingJester said:
Yup yup, though I think the chances of thatmy happening are-

giphy.gif

(On the other hand though, that means Tiber has plot armor until at least the next Civil War! Score! :P )
Hey Tiber !! Ya cnt !! could you mind keeping your little talk with lady barbra short ?!! Me and ma have some talking to do !!

Lancelot said:
;) who knows what happens between those two.
lol sounds like a serious break in Martyns discipline. He's not exactly a devil may cry swordsman like Jaime

Lancelot said:
;) who knows what happens between those two.
Well, in canon, Kevan and Genna never hooked up, so not sure why you're expecting Martyn and Celena to either :P

TheGreyEminence said:
Hey Tiber !! Ya I'm uncultured !! could you mind keeping your little talk with lady barbra short ?!! Me and ma have some talking to do !!
Sure thing, I'll just let her know about that little incident in the Great Hall, give her my thanks for coming so far for my wedding, and let her know how much Lothar impressed me with his sound-mindedness and court manners as it relates to inter-house diplomacy. It'll be quick. A couple of sentences at most.

WanderingJester said:
Yup yup, though I think the chances of that happening are-

giphy.gif

Only character allowed to have plot armor here is Corbis because he is our God King.

WanderingJester said:
Well, in canon, Kevan and Genna never hooked up, so not sure why you're expecting Martyn and Celena to either :P
Sure thing, I'll just let her know about that little incident in the Great Hall, give her my thanks for coming so far for my wedding, and let her know how much Lothar impressed me with his sound-mindedness and court manners as it relates to inter-house diplomacy. It'll be quick. A couple of sentences at most.
I'm hoping we can end this day soon, with Viserys leaving to write letters, Cayden taking Nyalla with him and the party winding down, we need to start the bracket melee! One day closer to the war!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back