• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
View attachment 310598
His armor is inferior to Westerosi since he doesn't have plate mail. Imagine the above picture, but with the lamellar covering quite a bit more, and the face mask he has on.
With that armor description I know exactly how I'm gonna beat him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh yeah, do it. It isn't like he has armored knee pads or makes use of his knees while fighting or anything.
it could get him off balance and with such a large stature i think that would be his main weakness ...

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
he could get him off balance and with such a large stature i that that would be his main weakness ...
Probably. Is everyone using the same weapons though? Because if Bear gets a bardiche or a big axe I wish you luck getting close.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Probably. Is everyone using the same weapons though? Because if Bear gets a bardiche or a big axe I wish you luck getting close.
If Cayden gets a spear I don't see why Bear doesn't get a spear.

KICK HIS ASS BEAR!!

DO IT FOR LYONEL!

LittleWolfie said:
That's if people find out she exists which is hopefulyl for the lannisters not gonna happen
Astris could always come and talk to her Tully friends, they're big fans of screwing themselves over to be with Baratheons.

Lancelot said:
If Cayden gets a spear I don't see why Bear doesn't get a spear.
KICK HIS ASS BEAR!!

DO IT FOR LYONEL!
with a spear , the bear is prob giving away his greatest asset , strength for added reach , i wouldn't necessarily recommend a spear against a battle hardened warrior like roland ....

Hypnos said:
Astris could always come and talk to her Tully friends, they're big fans of screwing themselves over to be with Baratheons.
Ravenna would have no problem with her being there either.

TheGreyEminence said:
with a spear , the bear is prob giving away his greatest asset , strength for added reach , i wouldn't necessarily recommend a spear against a battle hardened warrior like roland ....
That's why he uses a long axe or bardiche. Added reach and still the strength bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back