• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheGreyEminence said:
you know , you seriously need to fill in benji on what's going on sometime soon !!!!
So he can jump on the table and tell everyone about it? I don't think so?

LittleWolfie said:
True but that also riskes getting found by the queen and her peeps
What's the queen going to do be slightly irritated? Guest right!

Well my idea was to just dance around, use my sword to guide his strikes a bit so that they aren't on target, stuff like that to tire him a bit. Not gonna do that too long, only long enough to find an opening so Roland can thrust his longsword into the guys face. And since hes wearing what I assume is a metal mask I won't cut him or anything, just destroy his nose, maybe take out one of his eyes if I aim there. Him not having a helmet with narrow slits for vision makes this much, much easier to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Roland is gonna fight two strength monsters in a row

LittleWolfie said:
True but that also riskes getting found by the queen and her peeps
Doubtful the Lannisters or many other factions would let the 50 man guard the Queen has touch her

Leusis said:
Well my idea was to just dance around, use my sword to guide his strikes a bit so that they aren't on target, stuff like that to tire him a bit. Not gonna do that too long, only long enough to find an opening so Roland can thrust his longsword into the guys face. And since hes wearing what I assume is a metal mask I won't cut him or anything, just destroy his nose, maybe take out one of his eyes if I aim there. Him not having a helmet with narrow slits for vision makes this much, much easier to do.
True. Only issue is the Muscovite style of combat. Having to avoid Bear simply grabbing your sword and proceeding to pummel you with his fist. Or randomly just throwing his entire body weight at you to knock you down.

TheAncientCenturion said:
ALRIGHT! Who do I need to reply to? I got some free time so let's see if I can accomplish anything with my life!
Nyalla and Cayden

SirDerpingtonIV said:
True. Only issue is the Muscovite style of combat. Having to avoid Bear simply grabbing your sword and proceeding to pummel you with his fist. Or randomly just throwing his entire body weight at you to knock you down.
Nyalla and Cayden
Right, a last few comments before they go and bugger one another. With a bloody spear too, I'd bet.

LittleWolfie said:
Still, she was advised by them to stay in her chambers so stay there she shall :)
Fair enough. Any idea when the Martells, or at least Cayden and Elia can have a reunion?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Right, a last few comments before they go and bugger one another. With a bloody spear too, I'd bet.
Nah. She's just going to continue messing with him. See how long she can lead him on.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nyalla and Cayden
Oh that just makes things easier. In that case all he has to do is get around him when he does his charging bs and destroy the back of his neck with one good hit. Honestly Roland isn't above crippling somebody like Bear in a melee, cause theres a good chance if he got ahold of Roland he could do the same with how strong he is.

LittleWolfie said:
Still, she was advised by them to stay in her chambers so stay there she shall :)
Or the gardens, fun fun.

Sorry guys, had a raid boss. Did I miss anything important? I'mma start reading IC now.

TheGreyEminence said:
@Hypnos , is benji gonna take part in the melee ?
His mother would prefer if he didn't because he's obviously going to lose and embarrass himself (To a Dornishman no less) but she's not going to actively stop him.

Hypnos said:
'Mayhaps the Ravens would have met a similar end to the Red Lions' she thought with a smirk.
Hehehe

Reyne_Tarbeck_Rebellion.png

(only with a Raven)

Hypnos said:
His mother would prefer if he didn't because he's obviously going to lose and embarrass himself (To a Dornishman no less) but she's not going to actively stop him.
He's pretty skilled and experienced actually ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back