• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I'd probably put Benji on equal footing with Lyonel or Lawsen just cause he probably has equal if not more experience in a fight than just about everybody at Casterly rock

Walder Jr had something in a post about Benji being better than him, don't really know the difference in their skill levels though.

Also I think Roland is gonna go long handled warhammer against Bear so if he gets a good hit in something is going to crack or break.

Leusis said:
I'd probably put Benji on equal footing with Lyonel or Lawsen just cause he probably has equal if not more experience in a fight than just about everybody at Casterly rock
Walder Jr had something in a post about Benji being better than him, don't really know the difference in their skill levels though.

Also I think Roland is gonna go long handled warhammer against Bear so if he gets a good hit in something is going to crack or break.
Did someone say WARHAMMER???

main-qimg-5a93d2857f531e92e986dc1fe7af9480

LittleWolfie said:
Not a big one to start with, but ELia for sure
Ah kk, maybe Nyalla can take him there @SirDerpingtonIV

Never the less sure the rest of the siblings (except maybe Ari who's gonna be pissed at him) want to see him to. Maybe he can meet Liana and Ari soon later on? Individual or in a group?

Leusis said:

I think he could b a good match against cayden but roland and the bear not so much

Akio said:
Never the less sure the rest of the siblings (except maybe Ari who's gonna be pissed at him) want to see him to. Maybe he can meet Liana and Ari soon later on? Individual or in a group?
Nyalla can do that.

Also, I am just going to suggest avoiding crippling Bear. Muscovite culture has a very strong emphasis on combat, and everyone having to fight against the "demons" of the deeper woods. Crippling is a crime to them worse than murder.

WanderingJester said:
Did someone say WARHAMMER???
main-qimg-5a93d2857f531e92e986dc1fe7af9480
Sure Roland's hammer will be similar in length, but the shaft will be much thinner, made of wood so its lighter and the head of the hammer will be much smaller. All of this obviously to make the thing weigh little more than his longsword so he can use it better but still crack Bear's skull open.

Leusis said:
Sure Roland's hammer will be similar in length, but the shaft will be much thinner, made of wood so its lighter and the head of the hammer will be much smaller. All of this obviously to make the thing weigh little more than his longsword so he can use it better but still crack Bear's skull open.
dude isn't it like supposed to be blunt , non lethal weapons ??....

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nyalla can do that.
Also, I am just going to suggest avoiding crippling Bear. Muscovite culture has a very strong emphasis on combat, and everyone having to fight against the "demons" of the deeper woods. Crippling is a crime to them worse than murder.
I'll refrain just cause crippling somebodies character is a dick move, you might as well just kill them rightly. I'll just bust up his ribs and head.

Leusis said:
Yeah I figured the whole "use a two handed warhammer with one hand" would be exclusive to Rory or something, Roland's likely to use something more traditional and less cumbersome. I just wanted any vague excuse to post the fight between Robert and Rhaegar at the Trident :P

TheGreyEminence said:
dude isn't it like supposed to be blunt , non lethal weapons ??....
Killing isn't strictly forbidden from melees, it happen a LOT in history and in GoT. The reason his hammer is being so small is so that it has a better chance of not killing Bear bt just hurting him badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
I think he could b a good match against cayden but roland and the bear not so much
Caydens probably better then the bear. He actually excels at fighting big guys like that as long as he isn't squashed when the bear leaps at him if he were to

Leusis said:
Who are these dudes ... lyonel & lawsen ??

Also, I'm completely fine with Bear doing some (possibly quite a bit) damage to Roland. So don't think because I'm talking about Bear like Roland is going to destroy him that I don't think Bear is a tough fight. Its just I personally believe if using a warhammer as I've described that Roland's vastly superior skill would give him the win when paired with the weapon I've chosen.

If I would have stuck with a longsword Bear would probably kick Roland's ass unless he half-sworded him into a coma.

Akio said:
Lianna is on team control Ari right now

TheGreyEminence said:
Who are these dudes ... lyonel & lawsen ??
Lyonel Hightower and Lawsen Clegane. Both of them are superior combatants and are definitely more skilled than most knights. Essentially you could compare them to the kind of knights you would expect in a lords personal guard (so long as that personal guard isn't ridiculous like the Queensguard)

Akio said:
Caydens probably better then the bear. He actually excels at fighting big guys like that as long as he isn't squashed when the bear leaps at him if he were to
Actually it all depends on his weapon of choice .... Fighting a medium sized char like Benji with a spear prob not a good idea , but for the bear it could work ...

Leusis said:
Killing isn't strictly forbidden from melees, it happen a LOT in history and in GoT. The reason his hammer is being so small is so that it has a better chance of not killing Bear bt just hurting him badly.
Yeah. That's fine. But crippling would get Roland a few angry Muscovites out for his head.

WanderingJester said:
Hey @Hypnos you got a picture or description for Barba Tully other than her age? Just want to make sure I describe her properly.
I honestly can't find any face claim that I like for Barba. Just imagine her as your typical angry old woman.

WanderingJester said:
Yeah I figured the whole "use a two handed warhammer with one hand" would be exclusive to Rory or something, Roland's likely to use something more traditional and less cumbersome. I just wanted any vague excuse to post the fight between Robert and Rhaegar at the Trident :P
Idk Siegfried also swings around large axes and warhammers with ease even when he isn't in a berserker rage.

When he is that only gets scarier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back