• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Just d20 each joust with the named characters.
I'd say Benji and Lyonel get a +1 to whatever they roll though. Benji cause hes old as shit and probably has tons of experience and Lyonel cause hes probably the most skilled at using a lance.
Probably something like that (with the bonus). I'll figure something out when the day comes (I'll probably go with your idea, since it's better than me asking you guys to pick a number between 1-20 for every round :P ).

TheAncientCenturion said:
Is it too late for Viserys to enter the tilt? It's not, right?
Nope, plenty of time to join the joust (Registration starts the next day). Hell, he can enter into the bracket melee if he wants.

I'd totally be down for this.
Naming queen of love and beauty could be a plot thing or it can just be something expected depending on who wins

WanderingJester said:
Probably something like that (with the bonus). I'll figure something out when the day comes (I'll probably go with your idea, since it's better than me asking you guys to pick a number between 1-20 for every round :P ).
Nope, plenty of time to join the joust (Registration starts the next day). Hell, he can enter into the bracket melee if he wants.
You mean he can get his ass kicked because he can't use his fancy valyrian steel sword.

Akio said:
Naming queen of love and beauty could be a plot thing or it can just be something expected depending on who wins
Well, I mean, depending on who wins, he can pull a Rhaegar and turn it into a whole political thing that happens...

Leusis said:
You mean he can get his ass kicked because he can't use his fancy valyrian steel sword.
Well, yes, but I wanted to be polite. :P

He's pretty good. Mounted combat is his thing, and when he was 15-18, he was making his name in tourneys as a famous runner-up.
Horse slips and spills Viserys on the ground*

Leusis said:
Roland and Bear fight for a bit, Bear grabs the hammer and Roland is just like "The fuck?" and gets punched. They start fighting again and this time Bear does his charge and almost gets a hold on Roland but he slips out just in time to only catch the flat of Bear's axe in the ribs while hes moving away. Figuring out that Bear is more of a brawler who likes to just beat the shit out of people instead of having a proper fight with weapons Roland would then eventually wait for the next charge, get around him, just barely avoiding his grasp and give him one good clean shot to the shoulder to win the fight. Roland comes out with a busted lip from the punch despite wearing a helmet (cause even Bear's fist hits like a ton of bricks) and pretty painful bruises on his ribs thanks to Bear's hit with the axe and Lawsen's hit with the mace the day before in the free for all. Bear on the other hand gets his shoulder dislocated, yields, pops that fucker back into place and walks off like he was never even injured cause hes basically a russian, and they feel no pain. Roland then reminds himself that if he ever fights him to the death to never stop swinging the first time he lands a hit.
Sound about right to you @SirDerpingtonIV
Fine with me

He's pretty good. Mounted combat is his thing, and when he was 15-18, he was making his name in tourneys as a famous runner-up.
Alright, fuck it, Viserys gets a +1 too lol

WanderingJester said:
No need for him to get sore. He'd not go very far with so many heavy hitters around.

WanderingJester said:
Well, I mean, depending on who wins, he can pull a Rhaegar and turn it into a whole political thing that happens...
Well, yes, but I wanted to be polite. :P
I'm not sure who Cayden name if he won. There's a lot of options. He could name one of his sister's for the expected thing, he could name Nyalla for the scandalous thing, or he could do something like name Celena which given her past may have some snigificance to her and is the political thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
I'm not sure who Cayden name if he won. There's a lot of options. He could name one of his sister's for the expected thing, he could name Nyalla for the scandalous thing, or he could do something like name Celena which given her past may have some snigificance to her and is the political thing
Cayden would marry one of his sisters? I expected no less from Dornish Laws. If he named Celena, I fully expect a Trevir (whenever he wakes up/ @Fezzes comes back to us T_T) to challenge the man to a duel to the death later. I think the safest option might be Nyalla :P

WanderingJester said:
Cayden would marry one of his sisters? I expected no less from Dornish Laws. If he named Celena, I fully expect a Trevir (whenever he wakes up/ @Fezzes comes back to us T_T) to challenge the man to a duel to the death later. I think the safest option might be Nyalla :P
Or his horse.

WanderingJester said:
*Rolls eyes* He's not married and has no sweet heard to it would be honoring one of his sister's, nothing romantic.

I'd probably have him name Celena because I like life interesting

How pissed would all of the pretty higher nobility ladies be if Roland won and named Kylie? If it would piss off a ton of young, much more important women Roland is totally gonna do it if he wins.

Leusis said:
How pissed would all of the pretty higher nobility ladies be if Roland won and named Kylie? If it would piss off a ton of young, much more important women Roland is totally gonna do it if he wins.
I would not be upset with this xD

Wrote what I could for Vladan/Viserys, because I lost most of that. And I didn't have enough energy to redo them as they were before. So ya get what ya get.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Actually minorly excited to see who gets the crown from the winner.
I really want to see it be important instead on Benji just naming Roland or something xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back