• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
"Codd is a fool who sticks to the old way and yet cannot even do it properlY. Took his own sister as his salt wife. Raise your hands for us all to see the webbing between your inbred fingers, lord Codd"
Cannot do it properly? Haven't you heard of the ten great voyages of Lord Codd?

Archon said:
To-Post List!
Rory Baratheon

Dolar Umber

Siege of Astapor

Arren Tyrell(?)

Egyll Frey and his son at the Casterly Rock tournament under invitation of the Tullies?
I'm expecting great things from this Frey.

Akio said:
I'm not sure about Sir Davos's 40 armored Knights but stealing her away from Caydens 200 elites may be slightly hard because they got horses who can run for a day and a half and most of them can shoot from horseback
Oh, you'd probably be able to defeat the outrider. But once Lord Bracken knows that they're violent, I doubt your two hundred men can take on the forces of the Riverlands.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I think there's like. . Ten of them, or more. Bring more Goldcloaks with you if you come by!
I'll just teleport Roland, him and Varic can deal with those 10 I'm sure.

Hypnos said:
No, that's just me warning you in advance exactly what's going to happen in the future.
Maybe I'll have an army of Crownlands levies join in on this too. It seems like everybody is putting a hand in this cookie jar.

Hypnos said:

Oh, you'd probably be able to defeat the outrider. But once Lord Bracken knows that they're violent, I doubt your two hundred men can take on the forces of the Riverlands.
I have, but it seems odd that none of his crew is around to tell those stories. And Haelga has never heard of half the shit he is describing.

Leusis said:
Maybe I'll have an army of Crownlands levies join in on this too. It seems like everybody is putting a hand in this cookie jar.
Oh, I didn't know you had Petyr Baelish's jet pack.

Leusis said:
Well ordinarily I wouldn't care, but there's two hundred men just strolling around my land. I'm slightly concerned that they somehow got in and nobody noticed them.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I have, but it seems odd that none of his crew is around to tell those stories. And Haelga has never heard of half the shit he is describing.
What do you mean? All people from Ibben have bright purple hair and ride unicorns.

Hypnos said:
Well ordinarily I wouldn't care, but there's two hundred men just strolling around my land. I'm slightly concerned that they somehow got in and nobody noticed them.
What do you mean? All people from Ibben have bright purple hair and ride unicorns.
Yeah. Funny.

Hypnos said:

Their goal is not to conquer the Riverlands, their goal is escape. If they get out without losing Aerea they win

Aerea just seems like a cluster fuck of people going "No I'm gonna use her as a hostage, not you!". When in reality Kuvira could give 2 shits if she got captured.

Akio said:
Their goal is not to conquer the Riverlands, their goal is escape. If they get out without losing Aerea they win
Where to? The Tully's family in the Westerlands? The Tully's family in the North? Walder in the Stormlands? Kuvira in the Crownlands? Kuvira's allies in the Vale? Unless you're going to the Reach, your prospects aren't very bright.

I actually love writing about The Queensguard interacting with one another. It is like one big dysfunctional family. Anyways, Varic's post will be up pretty soon!

Leusis said:
Aerea just seems like a cluster fuck of people going "No I'm gonna use her as a hostage, not you!". When in reality Kuvira could give 2 shits if she got captured.

Why can't they just leave her alone? ;-;

Whelp @Archon Braedon's got an arrow notched with Rory's name on it, mark my words!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Where to? The Tully's family in the Westerlands? The Tully's family in the North? Walder in the Stormlands? Kuvira in the Crownlands? Kuvira's allies in the Vale? Unless you're going to the Reach, your prospects aren't very bright.
What are the Tully family in the Riverlands are gonna do if they have her? Attack 200 men at the wedding? Really I don't know by what authority the rebelling Riverlands plans to try and force them to give Aerea up in the first place xD

Leusis said:
Cayden not planning to use her as a hostage against Kuriva, there are a lot more valuable and fruitful things to do with the heir to the seven kingdoms

WanderingJester said:
Whelp @Archon Braedon's got an arrow notched with Rory's name on it, mark my words!
giphy.gif
Braedon's an ass, but I doubt he's as underhanded as Tiber, in that he'll riddle his own brother with arrows.

Rory on the other hand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Braedon's an ass, but I doubt he's as underhanded as Tiber, in that he'll riddle his own brother with arrows.
Rory has bigger things to worry about.

The Lone Wolf is ready to make the kill!

Archon said:
Whoa there, I think you're confusing Tiber with Siegfried. The Merry Lion cares deeply for all of his family members, with the exception of his own father.

Hype for Rory inference though :P

Rory has bigger things to worry about.
The Lone Wolf is ready to make the kill!
The Lone Wolf is without a pack, it's going to be gored by the Raging Stag.

Archon said:
The Lone Wolf is without a pack, it's going to be gored by the Raging Stag.
Good thing this wolf is accustom to taking down prey alone. The Raging Stag is going to break its neck trying to charge a superior animal.

Good thing this wolf is accustom to taking down prey alone. The Raging Stag is going to break its neck trying to charge a superior animal.
Perhaps were the Wolf a hunting animal, but alas, it's merely a glorified lap dog for the Queen. Such pretty pets don't last long in combat with real killers.

Archon said:
Perhaps were the Wolf a hunting animal, but alas, it's merely a glorified lap dog for the Queen. Such pretty pets don't last long in combat with real killers.
Good thing there aren't any real killers around, just a stag that's too whipped to even fight for its natural home. The jaws of death are practically closing around your Stag's neck already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back