• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
It's not that they have Aerea that bothers them. It's that they have two hundred men!
200 men who have done no crimes, have bought or personally carried their own supplies to move, and are trying to get to the wedding which is a valid excuse? Their trying to leave Tully land? What are they gonna say? Were gonna kill you because your not leaving fast enough?

Akio said:
200 men who have done no crimes, have bought or personally carried their own supplies to move, and are trying to get to the wedding which is a valid excuse? Their trying to leave Tully land? What are they gonna say? Were gonna kill you because your not leaving fast enough?
It's two hundred men, that's the same amount as some Crownland houses can raise in war, and they just walked in (Somehow unnoticed) unannounced. I'm afraid the Riverlords aren't mind readers we don't know where you're going. You've got a small army walking through the Riverlands in a time where war is on the horizon and you expect Lord Bracken to not even raise an eyebrow.

Akio said:
Roland's family had been moving from place to place with over a thousand men for like 300 years and not once did they fuck with anybody who they weren't contracted with a lord to attack during a war between said lords. By the Warriors holy balls I bet people were still uncomfortable as fuck when Roland and his men came anywhere near their land. Only reason they probably didn't do anything was because of his families history and because his force was big enough to challenge most houses in Westeros. You have 200 armed men nobody has ever seen before moving through the Riverlands without saying anything to anybody before hand and you don't have enough men to be a real threat to any large house. So yeah, they're going to harass you if not straight up slaughter you.

WanderingJester said:
Whoa there, I think you're confusing Tiber with Siegfried. The Merry Lion cares deeply for all of his family members, with the exception of his own father.
Hype for Rory inference though :P
Same thing can be said for Siegfried.

Leusis said:
Well, the person whos on trial technically has to declare trial by combat. Essentially all Aiden is doing is going "Do trial by combat, bet you won't m8". Its really up to Braedon if he wants to accept. And if he does that means if Rory wins he willingly killed a member of the Stark family.
Refusing a direct challenge is a massive hit to honour, and pride though, is it not? If he did refuse, I image he'd lose respect from near enough everybody, since refusing a direct challenge is seen as craven.

Archon said:
Refusing a direct challenge is a massive hit to honour, and pride though, is it not? If he did refuse, I image he'd lose respect from near enough everybody, since refusing a direct challenge is seen as craven.
I assume it would be.

"Hey, I have this chance to prove my innocence here. I'll ignore it." Pragmatically, it doesn't make sense to accept. But there's a symbolic victory if Braedon can win, and that would be a stain on his name if he refused the opportunity to clear his name.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I assume it would be.
"Hey, I have this chance to prove my innocence here. I'll ignore it." Pragmatically, it doesn't make sense to accept. But there's a symbolic victory if Braedon can win, and that would be a stain on his name if he refused the opportunity to clear his name.
Idk, Trial by combat has always been used as a means to escape from a corrupt system of justice so I suppose if Braedon really was innocent he would do it.

Warhammer hype?

Yep, warhammer hype.

I can't resist, I'm having Rory wield a one-handed warhammer, the Roryhammer!

He might not be Robert Baratheon, but he's close enough.

Archon said:
Warhammer hype?
Yep, warhammer hype.

I can't resist, I'm having Rory wield a one-handed warhammer, the Roryhammer!

He might not be Robert Baratheon, but he's close enough.

I'll let you be buried at Dragonstone, it was a truer home for you than Storm's End, anyways.

[/QUOTE]

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'll let you be buried at Dragonstone, it was a truer home for you than Storm's End, anyways.
I suppose Aiden will go to the crypts under Winterfell, a dull place to spend the afterlife.

Archon said:
I suppose Aiden will go to the crypts under Winterfell, a dull place to spend the afterlife.
That is, if his family wants him back.

If not, there's a lovely place at the bottom of Shipbreaker Bay for him.

JustWhipIt said:
Not going to lie, that sent me into a minor giggle fit.

Alright, William is finally in the game and i have no clue what happened since I was gone, anyone feel like giving me a recap? I left on Thursday and I was barely on the entire weekend but it seems like I missed a lot.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Alright, William is finally in the game and i have no clue what happened since I was gone, anyone feel like giving me a recap? I left on Thursday and I was barely on the entire weekend but it seems like I missed a lot.

[/QUOTE]
Nyalla appeared.

Akio said:
Well apparently I'm not likely to get Aerea so apparently it won't matter
Don's give up that easily. You can overpower most've'em!

JustWhipIt said:
Braedon's body will be torn into pieces and fed to the sharks. I assure you this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back