• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@WanderingJester I probably won't get reply up until tomorrow after all. Hopefully I can get all the replies I owe up then.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Just got done cleaning my work area off. Time to see if Varic really is going to save his big bro!
So, how is thins fight going to work?

Except how am i gonna catch him with the Bracken's and the Tully's yelling at me and Davos all but has her. At this rate I'll lose 200 men for nothing and Cayden will be rendered useless

Er, how is the fight going to work? With swords and hammers.
You know what I meant... How are we going to decide the fights outcome?

Akio said:
Except how am i gonna catch him with the Bracken's and the Tully's yelling at me and Davos all but has her. At this rate I'll lose 200 men for nothing and Cayden will be rendered useless
You're not going to lose two hundred men, we're just going to go up to you, tell to to fuck off, possibly give you a fine and then angrily send you off when they find out your going to the wedding.

Hypnos said:
You're not going to lose two hundred men, we're just going to go up to you, tell to to fuck off, possibly give you a fine and then angrily send you off when they find out your going to the wedding.
I'm assuming we're just going to be RPing it as we normally would, and we'll be fair about it. If Aiden gets a hammer to the chest, he's going to collapse and wheeze to death.

I'm assuming we're just going to be RPing it as we normally would, and we'll be fair about it. If Aiden gets a hammer to the chest, he's going to collapse and wheeze to death.
I meant the fight between the goldcloaks and the 'Not-Velaryon' men.

Hypnos said:
Yes but if I go after Aerea at all it will create conflict and most likely they will all die. God I'm having a hard time keeping a good mood working in 90 degree weather without water

To be fair, Walder just might collapse and wheeze to death too if that happens.

Akio said:
Yes but if I go after Aerea at all it will create conflict and most likely they will all die. God I'm having a hard time keeping a good mood working in 90 degree weather without water
Well if you kill other sellswords the Riverlords probably won't care, you just have to make sure you don't kill anyone important. The only way the Riverlords will care about Aerea is if they find out its her fault Osmund died, in which case Walder will personally hunt her down himself.

JustWhipIt said:
To be fair, Walder just might collapse and wheeze to death too if that happens.
And so too dies Braedon's kingship.

Akio said:
They aren't going to die, and even if they did that'd probably help you later because you'd think harder about what you do instead of sending 200 armed men into foreign territory with no notice.

Hypnos said:
I meant the fight between the goldcloaks and the 'Not-Velaryon' men.
I'd imagine if Varic shows up he'll be able to kill a shit load of people considering hes better than Martyn and Roland.

Hypnos said:
Well if you kill other sellswords the Riverlords probably won't care, you just have to make sure you don't kill anyone important. The only way the Riverlords will care about Aerea is if they find out its her fault Osmund died, in which case Walder will personally hunt her down himself.
And so too dies Braedon's kingship.
Fair enough, though I better hope Roland doesn't find out

Leusis said:
They aren't going to die, and even if they did that'd probably help you later because you'd think harder about what you do instead of sending 200 armed men into foreign territory with no notice.
I'd imagine if Varic shows up he'll be able to kill a shit load of people considering hes better than Martyn and Roland.
Or we get a repeat of Barry the Bold in Meereen. . . .

Kelly C pls.

Akio said:
Fair enough, though I better hope Roland doesn't find out
Why does Roland give a single shit about Aerea and her stump arm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
I still don't consider Varic to be better than those two honestly. I think there's been inconsistency with who the better fighters in the Queensguards are and that Varic's actually third best fighter in there rather than first, which would put him slightly behind Martyn and Roland.

Leusis said:
Why does Roland give a single shit about Aerea and her stump arm?
I mean if I kill his friend, if I catch up to those 40 Caydens men will kill every last one of them

WanderingJester said:
I still don't consider Varic to be better than those two honestly. I think there's been inconsistency with who the better fighters in the Queensguards are and that Varic's actually third best fighter in there rather than first, which would put him slightly behind Martyn and Roland.
Well I mean Fordee kind of made and named the queensguard members..... So I'm pretty sure what he says goes.

Akio said:
I mean if I kill his friend, if I catch up to those 40 Caydens men will kill every last one of them
Well then be ready to get really upset and rage in OOC again because Cayden will die, along with all of your plot points you're hoping to get to.

Leusis said:
Well then be ready to get really upset and rage in OOC again because Cayden will die, along with all of your plot points you're hoping to get to.
I doubt Roland will learn of it before Caydens men get back if that comes to pass. But if they have her and refuse to give her up what else can Caydens men do if they manage to catch up and want Aerea?

Leusis said:
Well it's 11 v 31 at the moment from looking at the numbers so hopefully I have an edge there. I just need to kill Cethann and that's task complete, though obviously it'd be preferable if Alyn didn't die too.

Leusis said:
Well I mean Fordee kind of made and named the queensguard members..... So I'm pretty sure what he says goes.
Eh, we'll have to discuss it. If Varic's only 20 he shouldn't be better than Roland (I would find it hard press that he's even as good as Roland, without some crazy ass genetics. Back to the whole "everyone after a certain point is talented and gifted, it's just what they do with that talent and gift" thing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Well it's 11 v 31 at the moment from looking at the numbers so hopefully I have an edge there. I just need to kill Cethann and that's task complete, though obviously it'd be preferable if Alyn didn't die too.
31!?! Fuck me. Varic might of ended the Celtigar name here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back