• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Second worst of this Kingsguard isn't even bad. This one could give Aerys Kingsguard a run for its money and that one had Bastian the Bold and Ser Arthur Dayne

Its okay though, by killing Aiden its likely that this whole alliance is going to fracture. I mean the only reason Walder is helping is because Braedon is one of his best friends sons, if he kills the son of his other best friend who Walder is also related to..... What will Walder do?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Good thing there aren't any real killers around, just a stag that's too whipped to even fight for its natural home. The jaws of death are practically closing around your Stag's neck already.
Only it does fight for its natural home, whilst the wolf opposes its own pack. Time to face the fate of all Lone Wolves and be put down for good.

But even the absolute worst Kingsguard tends to be a decent combatant, even Meryn Trant would be a far cry above the common soldier.

I posted it a while back.

It goes:

BEST

Varic Celtigar

Albert Lannister

Rodrik Myatt

Gale Corbray

Aiden Stark

Warren Whent

Kristoph Upcliff

WORST

They're all pretty good though. I mean, they are The Kingsguard after all

There is a huge dip in quality after Gale though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Also if Aiden kills Rory is Brandeon doomed to die, and if Rory wins is Brandeon technically innocent?
Technically, Braedon would be seen as guilty if Rory loses. Innocent if Rory wins, but Rory is then stuck in that alliance, and Walder might leave.

Akio said:
What are the Tully family in the Riverlands are gonna do if they have her? Attack 200 men at the wedding? Really I don't know by what authority the rebelling Riverlands plans to try and force them to give Aerea up in the first place xD
Cayden not planning to use her as a hostage against Kuriva, there are a lot more valuable and fruitful things to do with the heir to the seven kingdoms
I think you're mistaking my intentions here. I don't care about Aerea, I don't even know she's not in the Red Keep, what I care about his two hundred men wandering around in my lands, killing peaceable outriders, especially when there are criminals on the loose who recently killed Whent men. If these murderers get to the Rock I execpt Lord Tiber to kill them for their crimes. A criminal can't just march into a castle and claim guest right so now one can kill him.

Also the Riverlands aren't rebelling.

Archon said:
Only it does fight for its natural home, whilst the wolf opposes its own pack. Time to face the fate of all Lone Wolves and be put down for good.
But even the absolute worst Kingsguard tends to be a decent combatant, even Meryn Trant would be a far cry above the common soldier.
And an old stag with no family should be returned to the earth. Let's go!

@JustWhipIt

@Hypnos

Either of you two wanna post before I do? I wanna get some more. . Opinions out there.

TheFordee14 said:
It goes:

BEST

Varic Celtigar

Albert Lannister

Rodrik Myatt

Gale Corbray

Aiden Stark

Warren Whent

Kristoph Upcliff

WORST

And where would Ser James be in that list?

@JustWhipIt

@Hypnos

Either of you two wanna post before I do? I wanna get some more. . Opinions out there.

I can't recall. I know he was near the bottom as he wasn't really that amazing. I think maybe below Ser Warren?

If Braedon were to murder Aiden then the alliance would definitely fracture, but I believe the circumstances are different as it was Aiden who issued a direct challenge, in trial by combat.

@JustWhipIt

@Hypnos

Nah, I'll wait to see Aiden's reply first. I imagine Walder's just standing there in shocked silence right now, having an internal crisis.

Archon said:
If Braedon were to murder Aiden then the alliance would definitely fracture, but I believe the circumstances are different as it was Aiden who issued a direct challenge, in trial by combat.
True, but this will not help the alliance at all.

Hypnos said:
I think you're mistaking my intentions here. I don't care about Aerea, I don't even know she's not in the Red Keep, what I care about his two hundred men wandering around in my lands, killing peaceable outriders, especially when there are criminals on the loose who recently killed Whent men. If these murderers get to the Rock I execpt Lord Tiber to kill them for their crimes. A criminal can't just march into a castle and claim guest right so now one can kill him.
Except they won't kill the outriders needlessly, but I'm not sure where those outriders think that the guys would willfully give up Aerea if she has no intentions to go with them.

TheFordee14 said:
It goes:

BEST

Varic Celtigar

Albert Lannister

Rodrik Myatt

Gale Corbray

Aiden Stark

Warren Whent

Kristoph Upcliff

WORST

What? I thought Gale was the beast out of all of them! O_o

Hypnos said:
House Lannister's got the Trout's back!

giphy.gif

Akio said:
Except they won't kill the outriders needlessly, but I'm not sure where those outriders think that the guys would willfully give up Aerea if she has no intentions to go with them.
It's not that they have Aerea that bothers them. It's that they have two hundred men!

WanderingJester said:
What? I thought Gale was the beast out of all of them! O_o
House Lannister's got the Trout's back!

giphy.gif
Gale was AMAZING. I mean, he is commander after all. He is a legendary warrior, known across all of Westeros. However, old age hasn't been kind to him. He is still brilliant, but he has lost a bit of his touch.

Archon said:
Well, the person whos on trial technically has to declare trial by combat. Essentially all Aiden is doing is going "Do trial by combat, bet you won't m8". Its really up to Braedon if he wants to accept. And if he does that means if Rory wins he willingly killed a member of the Stark family.

JustWhipIt said:
Oh how touching. I'll post something later, but it probably won't interfere with the fight. You can start if you'd like.
So... how about those Dondarrions and Estermonts? @TheFordee14 @Lancelot
I'm going to post as Ser Varic firstly. Then my next priority will be an Estermont post!

I really don't understand why Braedon would accept, if he loses he dies and is a traitor, if he wins he kills a stark and gets nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back