• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
You sure your not trying to kill another character?
Nonsense.

giphy.gif

TheAncientCenturion said:
I think there's like. . Ten of them, or more. Bring more Goldcloaks with you if you come by!
I think I figured out Visery's tastes in women. He likes them dumb so they cannot figure him out too easy. Otherwise he gets scared

...I shall neither confirm nor deny this.
Feel like Viserys has an inferiority complex so when he feels beaten he becomes crazy or useless xD

...I shall neither confirm nor deny this.
HAHAHAHAHAH! I knew it!

Akio said:
Feel like Viserys has an inferiority complex so when he feels beaten he becomes crazy or useless xD
Actually a good theory. Maybe he is only interested in ugly women so he can feel better about himself?

If any of you win the joust and name a Tully as QoLaB, I'm going to have you killed.

The picture of Alfred frightened me. I am NOT reading that bio in the dark.
King Codd is a very frightening man.

Hypnos said:
If any of you win the joust and name a Tully as QoLaB, I'm going to have you killed.
King Codd is a very frightening man.
lol Maybe i should have Cayden name Agnes then. That's also drama

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
@Hypnos
Were likely gonna start the chase for Aerea in earnest soon, planning on having house Tully take part?
I'll let you lot sort out who has Aerea and give introductions first before I have Bracken outriders mercilessly tear her from your arms.

Hypnos said:
I'll let you lot sort out who has Aerea and give introductions first before I have Bracken outriders mercilessly tear her from your arms.
lol is that your plan then?

"Codd is a fool who sticks to the old way and yet cannot even do it properlY. Took his own sister as his salt wife. Raise your hands for us all to see the webbing between your inbred fingers, lord Codd"

To-Post List!

Rory Baratheon

Dolar Umber

Siege of Astapor

Arren Tyrell(?)

Egyll Frey and his son at the Casterly Rock tournament under invitation of the Tullies?

Hypnos said:
No, that's just me warning you in advance exactly what's going to happen in the future.
I'm not sure about Sir Davos's 40 armored Knights but stealing her away from Caydens 200 elites may be slightly hard because they got horses who can run for a day and a half and most of them can shoot from horseback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back