• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Yes, you're admitting that a Baelor who does not worship the drowned God has prestige, and since our Baelor doesn't worship the drowned God...
Codd is going to win the Kingsmoot because he's going to be talking about his great voyages and Siegfried won't be able to call him out on it because he's an idiot.
Don't try your tricks here, wizard! Baelor is a flayed man, or he will be soon enough. Nothing else matters!

TheAncientCenturion said:
To inform Braedon that she and her house stands with the Baratheon's, even after Kuvira is calling for his head. That always works, right?

That works, yeah!

WanderingJester said:
I never thought that actually, just that there's been things that have been inconsistent given the power level (hehe, over 9000) about who's on the Queensguard or not. I also distinctly remember a majority agreement that Gale would give Nagito a run for his money in a full fight, which means once he's dead people would hail him up there with Aemon the Dragonknight. Then the list goes down to around Martyn/Roland level and lower than them.
I understand that he had been hail as a child prodigy, but so have many in the Westerlands about Martyn, and I'm sure Roland's band saw him as the next great warrior to be undefeated ever/reclaim their lost home (got a new home, but yeah). Trevir and Tiberious probably impressed the hell out of every Vale lord at a young age in regards to their instincts in combat. I'm just saying everyone past a certain point in, if they have the sort of instincts the likes of Blackfish or Jaime (like how people viewed Loras in the books/shows), would be considered widely as some of the best in the world, what's separates them to me is what they've done (Roland with years of war and battle solely, Martyn killing Roger Reynes, Varic joining the Queensguard).

Fair enough, though I've always thought there was a more experienced Queensguard but not old enough that his body's starting to give out that's distinctly better than Varic. Guess I was wrong, but my reply was more "everyone calls Martyn/Roland/Trevir/Tiberious/Varic child prodigies, they wouldn't receive the type of training they did if they weren't considered that, we can't just make one better than the other just because one says it in the CS."

Yeah, I get what you're saying. See, I think I was absent when Gale was compared to Nagito, because I would've corrected it right away. ( as Nagito is like a God in combat speaking! )

I honestly think confusion over who's better than who is good for us. Because I'm sure that is what it'll be like IC-ly. You have all these great warriors, and you won't know who is the best until they defeat the other contenders for title as "THE BEST".

And yeah I understand completely about your last point. I only really made Varic my character because I had some thoughts of were his character could go. I wasn't really thinking about how great of a warrior he is. I am not even that big on warrior characters.

I mean- look at Conn, Aerea, Eveleen, Filicity; none of them are anywhere near "good fighters". Conn would probably come closest, but he was just pretty average.

Hypnos said:
Yes, you're admitting that a Baelor who does not worship the drowned God has prestige, and since our Baelor doesn't worship the drowned God...
Codd is going to win the Kingsmoot because he's going to be talking about his great voyages and Siegfried won't be able to call him out on it because he's an idiot.
More likely to laugh at him and his stupid fantasies "What do you mean you sailed past the edge of the earth!? Do you think we are stupid?!"

Hypnos said:
But Haelga can ;)

TheFordee14 said:

That works, yeah!

Yeah, I get what you're saying. See, I think I was absent when Gale was compared to Nagito, because I would've corrected it right away. ( as Nagito is like a God in combat speaking! )

I honestly think confusion over who's better than who is good for us. Because I'm sure that is what it'll be like IC-ly. You have all these great warriors, and you won't know who is the best until they defeat the other contenders for title as "THE BEST".

And yeah I understand completely about your last point. I only really made Varic my character because I had some thoughts of were his character could go. I wasn't really thinking about how great of a warrior he is. I am not even that big on warrior characters.

I mean- look at Conn, Aerea, Eveleen, Filicity; none of them are anywhere near "good fighters". Conn would probably come closest, but he was just pretty average.
Haelga and Ravenna can both fight but Haelga is nowhere near as good as the people on the top list.

TheFordee14 said:

That works, yeah!

Yeah, though I feel like only two of them are ever going to meet each other in a fight, while the rest either live weirdly outside of the war or die in some fashion in which their combat prowess can't do much to save them (sailing on a ship only to get crush when it get rammed, or something). That's fair though. We can talk about it more when the time comes when it becomes necessary or something.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Codd seriously looks like a fucking sea monster though.
Guys, you knows that's a real actor? And I'm sure if he were here his feelings would be very hurt.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
But Haelga can ;)
Codd-Greyjoy Coalition?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Whoever dies first loses, the game is on.
What if Baelor dies first in a really spectacular way that results in Vladan's death right after?

Lancelot said:
More likely to laugh at him and his stupid fantasies "What do you mean you sailed past the edge of the earth!? Do you think we are stupid?!"
And Lord Codd will just point out to the other iron born that this man is running for King.

Hypnos said:
Guys, you knows that's a real actor? And I'm sure if he were here his feelings would be very hurt.
Codd-Greyjoy Coalition?

What if Baelor dies first in a really spectacular way that results in Vladan's death right after?

And Lord Codd will just point out to the other iron born that this man is running for King.
We'll hold a small council meeting where Manderly and whoever is left can decide the victor.

Hypnos said:
Codd-Greyjoy Coalition?

I don't want to do this but you are forcing my hand.

Siegfried will just have to remind them which candidate has the BIG COCK

Hypnos said:
Codd-Greyjoy Coalition?

We're assholes

That's funny

Entertaining and good for Corbis.

So is Codd.

Lancelot said:
At this point I think he is just compensating for something with all this boasting.

Lancelot said:
Well Codds nothing to laugh at as his sister wife can attest.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
We're assholes
That's funny

Entertaining and good for Corbis.

So is Codd.
come on, it will be benificial for both parties.

Hypnos said:
Well Codds nothing to laugh at as his sister wife can attest.
come on, it will be benificial for both parties.
If codd's cock looks like the rest of him I think it would be more recognizable as a fucking basilisk in his pants than part of his body.

Also I think Codd support might actually be toxic to my campaign.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If codd's cock looks like the rest of him I think it would be more recognizable as a fucking basilisk in his pants than part of his body.
Ouch, you know what, he doesn't want to work with you anyway.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Your current campaign is greenlander and essosi... Don't think it would hurt to have some actual Ironborns (Farwynds don't count, Codds only just.)

Oh my god, my internet cut out so I just left the tab with my post so far open, praying I don't get the "This Wesbsite Cannot be Displayed" message, now it's back, and my post is alive.

Phew

Hypnos said:
Haelga probably doesn't even know what a cock even looks like Greenlander peckers are basically invisible.

@Akio Alright, here's what I have to say in reference to your men chasing Aerea. At this point you've been chasing some random girl all night and now you've lost her trail. Now you have no idea where she went, who she's with, or who she is, but for some reason you decide to send someone to get the rest of your men to chase her down. Now my men have no idea who Aerea is but they found her and at this point they have her. Without using OOC knowledge there's no way your men would know that my men have Aerea and there'd really be no reason for you to keep chasing her. Sure you have lightly armored men and good horses but that doesn't mean you can just chase someone forever and not get tired, especially if you're not giving your men a good enough reason to keep up the chase. And your 200 men will probably kill my 40, but my men are fully armored and will be able to kill a lot of your men before you can take them down.

Hypnos said:
Over OOC banter?

Lancelot said:
Your current campaign is greenlander and essosi... Don't think it would hurt to have some actual Ironborns (Farwynds don't count, Codds only just.)
Goodbrothers might be easy to get. Most of their income comes from their mines instead of raiding. Introducing some Essoi farming methods and crops might also help the island's agriculture. Plus, I think Haelga could expand her people's interest in fishing with the knowledge of how many cool fish there is in the ocean. Anyone truly worthy of the drowned God would go wrestle sharks or some shit

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Over OOC banter?
Goodbrothers might be easy to get. Most of their income comes from their mines instead of raiding. Introducing some Essoi farming methods and crops might also help the island's agriculture. Plus, I think Haelga could expand her people's interest in fishing with the knowledge of how many cool fish there is in the ocean. Anyone truly worthy of the drowned God would go wrestle sharks or some shit
He has a very fragile ego...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back