• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Chuck Norris Grimm better be prepared for the next attack. Because 3/4 candidates for the throne will likely continue the war.
He would be ready if Arren gave him help defending his islands cough cough @Archon cough cough

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Good point. Too bad he's offering the same thing as everyone else.
Mostly because of the STD's.
But what's Haelga's policy on incest?

Hypnos said:
He would be ready if Arren gave him help defending his islands cough cough @Archon cough cough
Well ecxuuuuse me, if the Reach was better prepared for a months-in-the-making Lannister invasion, we could spare more men.

But rip

Hypnos said:
Let it be remembered that some in Reach have not forgotten the vital roles the Shield Islands provide for it. :)

Archon said:
Well ecxuuuuse me, if the Reach was better prepared for a months-in-the-making Lannister invasion, we could spare more men.
But rip
Keep that up and the Hightowers will bring 5 instead of 5000, why are you not thankfull for the 2500 men that we are bringing, I thought you asked for our 1250 men?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Cringey.
It's illegal.
Fuck, I guess I'm siding with Siegfried then.

Archon said:
But rip
Ok, I'll just sit here in my strategically vital islands. I'll send your best wishes to the Lannisport fleet as they sail down the Mander.

Unless the plan to burn the Arbor Fleet wasn't a joke, the Lannisport fleet can't possibly be a threat.

Lancelot said:
Keep that up and the Hightowers will bring 5 instead of 5000, why are you not thankfull for the 2500 men that we are bringing, I thought you asked for our 1250 men?

Hightowers....

Lancelot said:
Sit in your fancy Oldtown Hightowers. Real warriors will defend the Reach while you all relax on your lazy bums, as usual.

Archon said:
Unless the plan to burn the Arbor Fleet wasn't a joke, the Lannisport fleet can't possibly be a threat.

Hightowers....

The arbor fleet is 200 war galleys and 1000 merchant galleys.

The Lannisters would have no chance.

Archon said:

Hightowers....

It can if they control the shields, control the wields and you control the Mander.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Viserys is always willing to help out the Reach, still! . . .But his past self is stuck in a room.
I'll be posting as Arren haha, I suppose the timeline doesn't matter.

We can just do things in non-linear progression much like the show.

WanderingJester said:
Sit in your fancy Oldtown Hightowers. Real warriors will defend the Reach while you all relax on your lazy bums, as usual.
Good, just remember to listen to your maesters, I will be counting my gold dragons.

Archon said:
I'll be posting as Arren haha, I suppose the timeline doesn't matter.
We can just do things in non-linear progression much like the show.
Mhhm, that's what I was thinking. The Reach is a little behind too, isn't it?

Lancelot said:
Good, just remember to listen to your maesters, I will be counting my gold dragons.
We'll count the Westerland's Dragons when we throw them back to the Rock. I bet they have more in one mine than your Oldtown has total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back