• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Over OOC banter?
Goodbrothers might be easy to get. Most of their income comes from their mines instead of raiding. Introducing some Essoi farming methods and crops might also help the island's agriculture. Plus, I think Haelga could expand her people's interest in fishing with the knowledge of how many cool fish there is in the ocean. Anyone truly worthy of the drowned God would go wrestle sharks or some shit
You better hope she has an amazing speech... All the other candidates are holding rallys and shit while you are celebrating some Greenlanders wedding.

Heck Siegfried is about to address Lord Botley and Vaughan, if he gets them on board then that is a huge win for him.

Hypnos said:
He has a very fragile ego...
You could have thought he would get a bigger ego with all those magnificent voyages of his.

Lancelot said:
You better hope she has an amazing speech... All the other candidates are holding rallys and shit while you are celebrating some Greenlanders wedding.
Heck Siegfried is about to address Lord Botley and Vaughan, if he gets them on board then that is a huge win for him.
I am shit at speeches so she will probably lose. To be honest, I didn't expect her to win in the first place.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wulfgar Sparr is still alive. Mayhaps he wants to throw his name out there. The Seastone chair is comfortable.
The more the merrier lad get him in on the fun!

Lancelot said:
Don't worry, even if Codd loses he will hold a place of power determined by how much support he got. (if Siegfried wins.)
How powerful a position does one vote get you?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You could have thought he would get a bigger ego with all those magnificent voyages of his.
I am shit at speeches so she will probably lose. To be honest, I didn't expect her to win in the first place.
Somehow, through the constant use of alcohol and sister fucking, he remains humble.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Issue is no one has ever heard of him.
*Whips out strap-on*
Even the largest strap on is simply a lump of dirt compared to Siegfrieds Casterly Rock.

Now I just need to decide who my Ironborn Bronn can follow around, underdog Haelga might make most sense, since it coincides with Tyrion/Bronn.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Issue is no one has ever heard of him.
*Whips out strap-on*
The Valiant raider who tried to knock down House Grimm's gate with his own mast, of course!

Lancelot said:
The more the merrier lad get him in on the fun!
Don't worry, he'll run on an easy platform. "Fuck everyone who isn't us. The Sisters are cool tho."

Hypnos said:
Somehow, through the constant use of alcohol and sister fucking, he remains humble.
I'm not sure yet, but if Siegfried likes him then he could get pretty powerful.

Archon said:
Now I just need to decide who my Ironborn Bronn can follow around, underdog Haelga might make most sense, since it coincides with Tyrion/Bronn.
I think if anyone's the underdog here it's Codd, at least Haelga has friends to con olé her when she loses.

The Valiant raider who tried to knock down House Grimm's gate with his own mast, of course!
Don't worry, he'll run on an easy platform. "Fuck everyone who isn't us. The Sisters are cool tho."
last I checked Grimm's gates are still standing if you want to come and have another go.

Lancelot said:
I'm not sure yet, but if Siegfried likes him then he could get pretty powerful.
well his house words are 'Though all me do despise us' so I'm not too optimistic.

Hypnos said:
I think if anyone's the underdog here it's Codd, at least Haelga has friends to con olé her when she loses.
last I checked Grimm's gates are still standing if you want to come and have another go.

well his house words are 'Though all me do despise us' so I'm not too optimistic.
That's another item on his platform. "We're getting my fucking mast back."

Hypnos said:
I don't even need to say anything about Codd anymore. That says enough for me.

Lancelot said:
Even the largest strap on is simply a lump of dirt compared to Siegfrieds Casterly Rock.
Casterly Rock is full of holes and lions.

Archon said:
Haelga's group is pretty fun if you're up for it. The Muscovites have crazy alchohol.

Those gates still belong to Greenlanders.

SirDerpingtonIV said:

Haelga's group is pretty fun if you're up for it. The Muscovites have crazy alchohol.

And if Haelga's made queen, they always will be.

SirDerpingtonIV said:

That just emphasised how dangerous Siegfrieds dick is too women they can't handle it.

SirDerpingtonIV said:

We prefer the terms "full furnished rooms" and "specialized compartments" but to each their own *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
I'm sorry to tell him this but that mast burnt along with all his men.
Chuck Norris Grimm better be prepared for the next attack. Because 3/4 candidates for the throne will likely continue the war.

Chuck Norris Grimm better be prepared for the next attack. Because 3/4 candidates for the throne will likely continue the war.
No one here is going to kill Chuck Norris.

WanderingJester said:
We prefer the terms "full furnished rooms" and "specialized compartments" but to each their own *shrug*
Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back