• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
We'll count the Westerland's Dragons when we throw them back to the Rock. I bet they have more in one mine than your Oldtown has total.
You had me at bet.

How much?

TheFordee14 said:
Yes.
He is the best NPC in this role play. And he will be king.

Watch out ladies.
Gawain will contact him with a Glass candle, just make sure he is sleeping under a moon.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oddly enough, I feel like typing. But I don't think I owe anyone replies.
First world problems.
I think you made mistake in Quentyn post, once the arrows hit Aerys rolled out of the way and Aemond rushed in with 1 other guy to get him out.

I'm doing something pretty crazy with Rory haha, let me know if it makes no sense.

@Hypnos Rory was the chosen heir theory confirmed?

Lancelot said:
I think you made mistake in Quentyn post, once the arrows hit Aerys rolled out of the way and Aemond rushed in with 1 other guy to get him out.
I probably did. So Aerys was basically taken out of the battle?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Realize you love Nyalla and go after her? I dunno.
Ravenna's up to talk.
He was just thinking about murdering her. . And sure. I'll have Viserys move about the hall soon.
Archon said:
I'm doing something pretty crazy with Rory haha, let me know if it makes no sense.
@Hypnos Rory was the chosen heir theory confirmed?
I will let you know momentarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was just thinking about murdering her. . And sure. I'll have Viserys move about the hall soon.

So bloody paranoid.

Lancelot said:
Why would they even kill them?
Let's see if they catch up to Aerea and these 40 men refuse to give her up what would you do?

Ser Davos Seaworth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7305-akio/ said:
@Akio[/URL] Alright, here's what I have to say in reference to your men chasing Aerea. At this point you've been chasing some random girl all night and now you've lost her trail. Now you have no idea where she went, who she's with, or who she is, but for some reason you decide to send someone to get the rest of your men to chase her down. Now my men have no idea who Aerea is but they found her and at this point they have her. Without using OOC knowledge there's no way your men would know that my men have Aerea and there'd really be no reason for you to keep chasing her. Sure you have lightly armored men and good horses but that doesn't mean you can just chase someone forever and not get tired, especially if you're not giving your men a good enough reason to keep up the chase. And your 200 men will probably kill my 40, but my men are fully armored and will be able to kill a lot of your men before you can take them down.
In the post I was gonna post hours ago but work fucked my life their gonna come across pursuers of house Whent in the Aerea around James corpse. I was gonna have him tortured to learn who im following and give a reason to chase.

But honestly about to say fuck it, it's really frustrating me that a characters first post in an rp is intercepting what my guys have been chasing for at least 3 posts but whatever. Next time I make a character that first post changes a plot or ruins an idea I expect you all to be ok with it. I'm already not in a good mood because im working in the sun without watch and this isn't helping

@Archon
I totally forgot to have Aiden demand his shield. Is it aight if I just. . Have him holding it in the next post, and retroactively edit the last one later?
Nope, have fun parrying that Warhammer.

Noob.

Lancelot said:
You had me at bet.
How much?
How about Oldtown? I'm sure with the right words from the war heroes in the coming war, Hightower can easily be declared traitors, along with any vassal that follows them...

@Hypnos Actually, thinking about it, I think it would make more sense if I have Tiber reply to Haelga now, so that he and Barba can talk when she's ready.

I guess you could have had him follow Aerys, but that means Aemond and his guy will be coming up behind Quentyn.

WanderingJester said:
How about Oldtown? I'm sure with the right words from the war heroes in the coming war, Hightower can easily be declared traitors, along with any vassal that follows them...
@Hypnos Actually, thinking about it, I think it would make more sense if I have Tiber reply to Haelga now, so that he and Barba can talk when she's ready.
Alright.

WanderingJester said:
Idk about traitor, abstaining is actually favourable in the eyes of the gods.

Akio said:
Let's see if they catch up to Aerea and these 40 men refuse to give her up what would you do?
In the post I was gonna post hours ago but work fucked my life their gonna come across pursuers of house Whent in the Aerea around James corpse. I was gonna have him tortured to learn who im following and give a reason to chase.

But honestly about to say fuck it, it's really frustrating me that a characters first post in an rp is intercepting what my guys have been chasing for at least 3 posts but whatever. Next time I make a character that first post changes a plot or ruins an idea I expect you all to be ok with it. I'm already not in a good mood because im working in the sun without watch and this isn't helping
I would probably be like "ok the girl found people time to leave"

There is no reason i could think of that would cause the Red Spears to want her so badly she would just be a random girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back