• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Always look on the bright side, at least your not a crippled old man about to watch the man that is like a nephew to him beat his actual nephew to death, or vice versa.
There's still plenty to be done at the wedding. Lannister and Martell aren't the only houses.
Reach hates Dornish people, Everyone else is declared for a faction. I find the chances of him convincing the Tully's away from Brandeon disturbingly small

Vladan is about to lose his muscle, his man crush is dead, and his man crushes BFF(who he's secretly jealous of) is ruling the city.

Vladan's also in a tight spot :/

Archon said:
@WanderingJester
Have we finished any part of the tournament? I wouldn't mind having Darwel Frey take part, he's no "prodigy" swordsman or anything, and is only 17, he's probably got good potential though, consider him as being a little below Jon Snow as it is, and in potential. Could do moderately well right up until he gets put against Roland, Cayden, Bear, Ravenna, or any other named player-character.
Pit melee's done, with Roland Wilds as the victor (even though he almost got shot because we mistaken him as a lost Reyne). He is now much more renowned in the world and 100 gold dragons richer.

Nice, we can use a little Jon (heh) Snow! :D Would love to see him in either the bracket melee or the Joust, should he chooses.

Also, have anyone considered that a character might not be good enough to pass the registration for the Joust? I mean, there are entry tests xD .

Lancelot said:
Call it want you want, but Oldtown is my homeland and has been for generations before the Targaryen conquest.
Good. I'll call it treason. I'm sure a few other important individuals will agree with me.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Vladan is about to lose his muscle, his man crush is dead, and his man crushes BFF(who he's secretly jealous of) is ruling the city.
At least Vladan knows how to do something.

Right now Aerea is literally a crippled lonely Girl who is probably mentally scarred for the rest of her life, even though she was already crazy.

Don't worry, you can have Rickon shipped down to Kings Landing :)

WanderingJester said:
Pit melee's done, with Roland Wilds as the victor (even though he almost got shot because we mistaken him as a lost Reyne). He is now much more renowned in the world and 100 gold dragons richer.
Nice, we can use a little Jon (heh) Snow! :D Would love to see him in either the bracket melee or the Joust, should he chooses.

Also, have anyone considered that a character might not be good enough to pass the registration for the Joust? I mean, there are entry tests xD .

Good. I'll call it treason. I'm sure a few other important individuals will agree with me.
Well I will just turn myself in and call for a trial by combat.

Have fun fighting against a jedi!

Lancelot said:
Well I will just turn myself in and call for a trial by combat.
Have fun fighting against a jedi!
Sure, but a lightsaber doesn't make one a jedi, Hightower, nor is he the only one in the realm with one. Your son and house might find that out too late. (> :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Reach hates Dornish people, Everyone else is declared for a faction. I find the chances of him convincing the Tully's away from Brandeon disturbingly small
The great houses aren't everything, if you can get enough minor ones then you could easily take the throne.

Plus you can have fun being in a bad position. My entire plan for the Tullys involves having them be screwed over. Voggoro could have been killed at any second and I'm so scared for Baelor that I already wrote out his will.

Secretly jealous of?

Hypnos said:
The great houses aren't everything, if you can get enough minor ones then you could easily take the throne.
Plus you can have fun being in a bad position. My entire plan for the Tullys involves having them be screwed over. Voggoro could have been killed at any second and I'm so scared for Baelor that I already wrote out his will.

Secretly jealous of?
No one. Be quiet. I'll flay you living.

WanderingJester said:
Sure, but a lightsaber doesn't make one a jedi, Hightower, nor is he the only one in the realm with one. Your son and house might find that out too late. (> :) )
Well at least he still has the necromancy and grey plague on his side...

WanderingJester said:

Awesome! I'll have him take part in the melee and the joust if possible, provided he doesn't break a rib-cage in whichever comes first... He could probably pass the entry test for the joust, though he's likely going to be eliminated early. Not for a lack of skill or ability, but at 17 he won't have the body strength to brace a fall from his horse should a lance strike him. Even a relatively poor hit would probably eliminate him even if his shield positioning is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:

Secretly jealous of?
Gargalen is plenty powerful down in Dorne.

And Corbis is INCREDIBLY powerful, mainly because he is a dragon.

Hypnos said:

Secretly jealous of?
Why would the minor houses betray their lords before the war even starts, what could Cayden offer? Not to mention any minor house here is an NCP basically

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Gargalen is plenty powerful down in Dorne.
And Corbis is INCREDIBLY powerful, mainly because he is a dragon.
Nyalla is apparently really loyal to Elia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back