• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Nyalla is apparently really loyal to Elia
Daeron and Cayden are on really good terms, they may not be ideologically similar but if war does come then Daeron will likely do his duty (albeit very lazily)

@Akio

Embrace being the underdog.

When the BaratheonBro alliance breaks down, Rory has nothing going for him. Even Baelor controls most of his fleet, and he doesn't number over a small collection of a few thousand men. Sure, it's more than Cayden. But Cayden won't be simultaneously at war with Braedon and Kuvira whilst possessing next to no assets, no allies to call on, and little more than a name to the rest of the realm.

Do I care much?

Hell no, Rory is probably going to lose everything. I quite look forward to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
What is this "Rory true heir" theory about?
If all the Targaryen's are bastards (or seen as bastards, in Daenna's case) Rory is the next in line for the kingdom. He is the true king. And he's about to fight one of his kingsguard, oh the irony!

If all else fails Haelga will rally all her allies and head back to Essos. Take up trading with a small fleet between Westeros and Essos.

I don't think anyone other than Corbis and paranoid Viserys would kill Nyalla.

Ravenna will most likely die in battle.

Corbis will of course rule over the entire continent as a dragon god

TheAncientCenturion said:
If all the Targaryen's are bastards (or seen as bastards, in Daenna's case) Rory is the next in line for the kingdom. He is the true king. And he's about to fight one of his kingsguard, oh the irony!
This is the same disgraceful propaganda that Stannis used against Joffery "The Good" Baratheon.

I am a Mannis supporter, watch your tongue, dog.
I don't think I could support a man who uses blood magic to stab his own brother in the back...

But no, seriously. How can Braedon call himself king if Rory is his elder? Shit doesn't fly.

Lancelot said:
I don't think I could support a man who uses blood magic to stab his own brother in the back...
We do not choose our destinies. . .

Ah. I see.

I hate to be a slayer of hype. But there is a real heir.

But no, seriously. How can Braedon call himself king if Rory is his elder? Shit doesn't fly.
We do not choose our destinies. . .
The false king chose to sleep with that women to create the abomination against Maester Cresen and The Onion Knights council.

I do not respect him he is evil willing to sacrifice for his own gain.

Who, Daenna?
Yup.

Daenna is the only child of Maeryn and his wife. She isn't a bastard like Kuvira and Aerea. Although, she could definitely be seen as one if it becomes public knowledge that Kuvira/Aerea ARE bastards.

I think Rory should go for the throne either way.

But I just want to watch the world burn, so pay no mind to me.

TheFordee14 said:
Yup.
Daenna is the only child of Maeryn and his wife. She isn't a bastard like Kuvira and Aerea. Although, she could definitely be seen as one if it becomes public knowledge that Kuvira/Aerea ARE bastards.

I think Rory should go for the throne either way.

But I just want to watch the world burn, so pay no mind to me.
Corbis is also a legitimate child. If the small council were to meet again... Perhaps they could restore him to the line of succession?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Corbis is also a legitimate child. If the small council were to meet again... Perhaps they could restore him to the line of succession?
If Daenna dies, Corbis would be next in line for the throne.

Lancelot said:
The false king chose to sleep with that women to create the abomination against Maester Cresen and The Onion Knights council.
I do not respect him he is evil willing to sacrifice for his own gain.
Don't worry, Rory won't shadow baby Braedon.

He might shove a sword in his back though.

Then he can become a Kingslayer and a Kinslayer, two in one deal.

Archon said:
Don't worry, Rory won't shadow baby Braedon.
He might shove a sword in his back though.

Then he can become a Kingslayer and a Kinslayer, two in one deal.
Join Team Siegfried?

we have a dragon egg (soon)

I'm just sayin', going by Braedon's logic, he isn't king, but Rory is.

Light of the Seven is also my go-to theme for this battle. I'm gonna have to reread the related posts to this, after the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back