• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Competition?!
Yep!

Follow King Corbis and he will do the following!

Legalize Slavery!

Legalize Incest!

Make a law saying Corbis must have his way with all noble women before their wedding nights!

Legalize fighting pits!

Legalize ALL THE DRUGS!

Lower taxes!

Add his horse to the small council!

And more!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yep!
Follow King Corbis and he will do the following!

Legalize Slavery!

Legalize Incest!

Make a law saying Corbis must have his way with all noble women before their wedding nights!

Legalize fighting pits!

Legalize ALL THE DRUGS!

Lower taxes!

Add his horse to the small council!

And more!
I'll only vote for him if he builds a wall around Dorne.

TheFordee14 said:
I'll only vote for him if he builds a wall around Dorne.
Dorne has hot women. He can't do that if he wants the best harem ever.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Viserys and Corbis have quite a few similarities, agenda wise.
They really do.

And here's a quick question - Corbis and Kuvira are both 21, are they twins? Is this like. . One of those "There are two daddy" deals?
Kuvira is a bastard, Corbis is not.

And here's a quick question - Corbis and Kuvira are both 21, are they twins? Is this like. . One of those "There are two daddy" deals?
CORBIS IS 21!?

FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS PICTURED A REALLY OLD, REALLY OVERWEIGHT MAN.

I'm just sayin', going by Braedon's logic, he isn't king, but Rory is.
Light of the Seven is also my go-to theme for this battle. I'm gonna have to reread the related posts to this, after the fact.
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Take your pick, I alternate between the two!

I'm alive again. Vaguely. Partially dislocated my patella and torn the midial ligament, so I've got shitall better to do but be on my computer for a good while.

Arryns are jobbing hard this tourney, from what I'm hearing and seeing. Trevir getting injured in a melee against a random?

Also, I'd like to weigh in and say that I'd support either Roland naming Kylie or Cayden naming his horse.

And you're damned right Aerea was incestuous, accidentally. Have we figured out what relation Ser James and Ser William have to each other? William is James' uncle, maybe?

Fezzes said:
I'm alive again. Vaguely. Partially dislocated my patella and torn the midial ligament, so I've got shitall better to do but be on my computer for a good while.
Arryns are jobbing hard this tourney, from what I'm hearing and seeing. Trevir getting injured in a melee against a random?

Also, I'd like to weigh in and say that I'd support either Roland naming Kylie or Cayden naming his horse.

And you're damned right Aerea was incestuous, accidentally. Have we figured out what relation Ser James and Ser William have to each other? William is James' uncle, maybe?
Trevir is fighting Ravenna.

Fezzes said:

The fact they were cousins isn't as bad, I guess. Still pretty ew, but, not as ew as if they were like half-brother/half-sister.

Fezzes said:

OH GOD A GHOST!

Fezzes said:

Yay! You're back (sort of)! I'm sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope you heal quickly ( :( )

Unfortunately yes. If you're feeling up to come back, we can have an official fight with Trevir. On the other hand, if not, he'll have a tragic accident with the first round that leaves him in a coma :/

Wait, what? Aerea and Ser James were related? How so?
Well, Aerea's father is William Thorne. Which I only discovered today whilst scoping the character sheets. Ser James was a Thorne. So they, unknowingly, participated in incest.

TheFordee14 said:
The fact they were cousins isn't as bad, I guess. Still pretty ew, but, not as ew as if they were like half-brother/half-sister.
Tywin married his cousin

TheFordee14 said:
Well, Aerea's father is William Thorne. Which I only discovered today whilst scoping the character sheets. Ser James was a Thorne. So they, unknowingly, participated in incest.
That's literally like, right out of a Greek play. Christ.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Trevir is fighting Ravenna.
Eh, to get injured he'd have to lose, I think.

WanderingJester said:
Unfortunately yes. If you're feeling up to come back, we can have an official fight with Trevir. On the other hand, if not, he'll have a tragic accident with the first round that leaves him in a coma :/
Well, if I'm back, he doesn't need to get injured at all. Since that was why he was getting injured, so he'd be out of the way while I'm gone. I'll see how much willpower I can muster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back