• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
You mean Haelga when she finds out her Non-Ironborn supporters don't mean as much as she thought?
No, I'm positive that's Siegfried when he realizes he doesn't have as much support as he thought. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
No, I'm positive that's Siegfried when he realizes he doesn't have as much support as he thought. :P
What makes you think that would happening?

Haelga is literally trying to give them the destruction of their way of life.

WanderingJester said:
It could be either of them finding out that they're not the only ones running and then both being looked over in favour of someone who's actually qualified for the position of king.

Hypnos said:
It could be either of them finding out that they're not the only ones running and then both being looked over in favour of someone who's actually qualified for the position of king.
I don't want to hear anymore of this from you "King" Codd, perhaps I will let you clean the shit from my toilet. if you ask nicely.

Lancelot said:
What makes you think that would happening?
Haelga is literally trying to give them the destruction of their way of life.
You really think Siegfried's the only candidate offering Westeros to reave and raid?

Hypnos said:
Yeah, probably tbh.

Leusis said:
Uhhhh....
Sorry Tiber
*sigh* should've sent Roland to go Ironborn hunting or something. smh.

WanderingJester said:
You really think Siegfried's the only candidate offering Westeros to reave and raid?
Yeah, probably tbh.

That's exactly what he's going to do.

Lancelot said:
I don't want to hear anymore of this from you "King" Codd, perhaps I will let you clean the shit from my toilet. if you ask nicely.
I wasn't talking about King Codd. I was referring to the representatives from houses: Drumm, Botley, Goodbrother, Kenning, Merlyn and Saltcliffe who all offer exactly the same as Seigfried "We like to raid"

WanderingJester said:
Yeah, probably tbh.

Siegfried also comes from the second most powerful House on the islands, is gathering a fuck ton of quality wood for the Iron Fleet, is a legendary figure on the Iron Islands and is very well liked. You can not defeat the Deus Ex Machina no matter how much you try.

If Roland finds out Haelga is an ironborn in the running for the kingsmoot... Even though he despises the killing of women or children, he'll put a sword through her chest unless directly ordered not to by Tiber. And even then he'd probably still "Accidently" run her through during a battle.

Hypnos said:
I wasn't talking about King Codd. I was referring to the representatives from houses: Drumm, Botley, Goodbrother, Kenning, Merlyn and Saltcliffe who all offer exactly the same as Seigfried "We like to raid"
Siegfrieds election campaign hasn't even started yet.

JUST YOU WAIT!

All you naysayers are not going to be laughing when the results come in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
If Roland finds out Haelga is an ironborn in the running for the kingsmoot... Even though he despises the killing of women or children, he'll put a sword through her chest unless directly ordered not to by Tiber. And even then he'd probably still "Accidently" run her through during a battle.
The hatred is strong with this one. Time to poison his drink

Lancelot said:
Siegfrieds election campaign hasn't even started yet.
JUST YOU WAIT!

All you naysayers are going not going to be laughing when the results come in.
Laughing at Seigfried because he didn't get elected?

Lancelot said:
Siegfried also comes from the second most powerful House on the islands, is gathering a fuck ton of quality wood for the Iron Fleet, is a legendary figure on the Iron Islands and is very well liked. You can not defeat the Deus Ex Machina no matter how much you try.
"One of the most powerful houses" does not equate the "second most powerful house." There are plenty of Houses that can just as easily rival Siegfried. Hypno's list is a prime example of that.

WanderingJester said:
"One of the most powerful houses" does not equate the "second most powerful house." There are plenty of Houses that can just as easily rival Siegfried. Hypno's list is a prime example of that.
Harlaws are actually the second most powerful house, their wealth and power have always been rivals to the Greyjoy and their land is richer so when Greyjoys get poorer Harlaws get richer.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The hatred is strong with this one. Time to poison his drink
Roland has seen what the Ironborn do to the smallfolk first hand. And as a man of honor he despises them so immensly that you probably couldn't even fathom how much he wants to kill all of them. Shit if he got a hold of Siegfried knowing how many raids hes done he'd totally Ramsey him, send his dick back home in a box and everything.

Lancelot said:
Harlaws are actually the second most powerful house, their wealth and power have always been rivals to the Greyjoy and their land is richer so when Greyjoys get poorer Harlaws get richer.
Source please. Else I'm going with what the wikia and my recollection of the books say/my fellow GMs. Can't just say "we're the second most powerful house" and have it that way.

Leusis said:
Roland has seen what the Ironborn do to the smallfolk first hand. And as a man of honor he despises them so immensly that you probably couldn't even fathom how much he wants to kill all of them. Shit if he got a hold of Siegfried knowing how many raids hes done he'd totally Ramsey him, send his dick back home in a box and everything.
Except he doesn't realize what kind of person Haelga even is.

Leusis said:
Would he support Visery plan ot kill the Ironborn ot the last child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back