• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Sorry, I went out to get something to eat so I didn't see it. How on earth did Benjicot figure out there was a war going on whilst passed out drunk?
Magic? or a better answers would be , the gods spoke to him ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@WanderingJester Also when you said their might not even be terms at all or really different ones i didn't believe you but compared to the other two negotiations this one is really quite different

TheGreyEminence said:
Magic? or a better answers would be , the gods spoke to him ?
Seriously though, the Riverlands joining Braedon is a pretty big secret and only a few people know other than the people that need to.

Hypnos said:
Seriously though, the Riverlands joining Braedon is a pretty big secret and only a few people know other than the people that need to.
he knows that there is a war on the horizon , he doesn't know that the river lands are joining the baratheons , but he has a great distrust of the targs and thinks that they might try to pull something off ...

TheGreyEminence said:
he knows that there is a war on the horizon , he doesn't know that the river lands are joining the baratheons , but he has a great distrust of the targs and thinks that they might try to pull something off ...
Always time to join team Siegfried!!!

Leusis said:
Roland supports his blade in Siegfried's chest if that counts as support.
(:<) I can't believe you would even suggest such a thing!!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Haelga isn't too bad though... Right?
Haelga can waste her time gathering Greenlanders support all she wants.

Akio said:
who supports her in Essos other then the trade rights?
Some queer folk in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. And no I am not talking about the Farwynds this time!

I can't wait for Kuvira to come back to King's Landing just to find out that Baelor and Vladan have been arguing the whole time and got nothing done.

Lancelot said:
Aye I want him dead.
Hey look, I found a picture of Siegfried at the Kingsmoot. Poor guy.

0522_KSLO_VikingFest2.jpg

WanderingJester said:
Hey look, I found a picture of Siegfried at the Kingsmoot. Poor guy.
0522_KSLO_VikingFest2.jpg
You mean Haelga when she finds out her Non-Ironborn supporters don't mean as much as she thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back