• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeppers!
Also, what's the status of weapons-on-hand at the feast? Could Viserys get away with keeping Blackfyre with him?
Probably not, in my haste to rush Viserys away from his room of doom in Highgarden, I forgot to confiscate his weapons at the gate, so the Lionguards will naturally require him to put all (visible) weapons in his room like the other guests, since technically only Queensguards as the outsiders should have weapons on them.

Akio said:
@WanderingJester
Anyway i can have him answer where Tiber is so my post is not jsut opening a door?
Sure.

TheGreyEminence said:
BTW who has red reyne ?
What? Red Reyne? :|

Meanwhile while Viserys wants to piss off Kuriva we have history lessons with Tiber

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
God damn it Tiber. It happened three hundred years ago!
"If we don't learn from history, we're doomed to repeat it." -Some Guy.

Also didn't Viserys just offered Tiber a (at least) 3 century old sword? xD

WanderingJester said:
"If we don't learn from history, we're doomed to repeat it." -Some Guy.
Also didn't Viserys just offered Tiber a (at least) 3 century old sword? xD
You know compared to every other negotiation this one is so chill at the moment.

Finished those characters. Ixidor Bloodfyre and Rhaenys Bloodfyre, on a path for Westeros.. and hopefully someone else's castle.

Nuxipal said:
Finished those characters. Ixidor Bloodfyre and Rhaenys Bloodfyre, on a path for Westeros.. and hopefully someone else's castle.
Im not sure if were allowing any more V-Steel...

Akio said:
Technically, a character can "gain" a V-Steel weapon from scratch, just be prepared to spend most of the RP going on this insane quest to Valyria (or somewhere equally deadly) and having to do a lot of crap that would take you out of the normal flow and politics of things in Westeros. So, in short, high chance of death, low chance of success, even lower chances of success and getting back home (Odyessus would have nothing on that journey xD ).

@Nuxipal Since you're going with a custom house, I'm going to have to go with no on the V-Steel sword for now, even if Bloodfyres are direct descendants of Valyrians. If the other GMs allows it, I'll change my vote as well. Thoughts? @TheAncientCenturion @Hypnos @TheFordee14

Akio said:
If not, I suppose that is fine. I was just hoping it could make up for him not having a castle/lands at his start point, not to mention try and give him a fighting chance against the warriors who are much better than he is.

WanderingJester said:
Technically, a character can "gain" a V-Steel weapon from scratch, just be prepared to spend most of the RP going on this insane quest to Valyria (or somewhere equally deadly) and having to do a lot of crap that would take you out of the normal flow and politics of things in Westeros. So, in short, high chance of death, low chance of success, even lower chances of success and getting back home (Odyessus would have nothing on that journey xD ).
@Nuxipal Since you're going with a custom house, I'm going to have to go with no on the V-Steel sword for now, even if Bloodfyres are direct descendants of Valyrians. If the other GMs allows it, I'll change my vote as well. Thoughts? @TheAncientCenturion @Hypnos @TheFordee14
If the GMs say no, I'll get rid of it, more likely by writing it out of his backstory than him never finding it in the first place.

Nuxipal said:
If not, I suppose that is fine. I was just hoping it could make up for him not having a castle/lands at his start point, not to mention try and give him a fighting chance against the warriors who are much better than he is.
If the GMs say no, I'll get rid of it, more likely by writing it out of his backstory than him never finding it in the first place.
Fair enough. Didn't mean to jump down your throat or anything. (^.^) Otherwise, your characters looks good. (o'v'o)

Just a heads up, you do know I'm a GM right? ( ;) )

WanderingJester said:
Fair enough. Didn't mean to jump down your throat or anything. (^.^) Otherwise, your characters looks good. (o'v'o)
Just a heads up, you do know I'm a GM right? ( ;) )
I should have put "other" before GMs there. And no, I am pretty much walking blind on this whole site. Fortunately, I'm somewhat used to using BBcode thanks to Nationstates, so the transition isn't terrible.

Nuxipal said:
I should have put "other" before GMs there. And no, I am pretty much walking blind on this whole site. Fortunately, I'm somewhat used to using BBcode thanks to Nationstates, so the transition isn't terrible.
That's good with the BBcode. I'm still really basic with that myself, though WhipIt's done some cool stuff in regards to the houses overviews (Centurion probably has them in a post somewhere). Cool feature on this site is that everyone has their own private workshop in the front page, where you can work on a post without actually posting it in the RP. You can test BB stuff on there too, which is nice (^.^)

JustWhipIt said:
Man, this is the shit I come back to? Ha, good thing Braedon has plot armor though...right?
Sure, we still gotta make Braevira happen first. :P

Y'know, Rory is a pretty good fighter....

....Not sure he'll want to stand for someone who may have just refused him the Stormlands though.

Nuxipal said:
WanderingJester said:
That's good with the BBcode. I'm still really basic with that myself, though WhipIt's done some cool stuff in regards to the houses overviews (Centurion probably has them in a post somewhere). Cool feature on this site is that everyone has their own private workshop in the front page, where you can work on a post without actually posting it in the RP. You can test BB stuff on there too, which is nice (^.^)
Sure, we still gotta make Braevira happen first. :P
Did someone say BBcode? :o

Meh, in my opinion, it takes more patience than anything to get code working and making sure it doesn't blow up. The rich text editor also helps a bunch for learning the stuff too. Side note: the rich text editor supposedly messes up a bunch of code though, so you may want to turn it off if you ever plan on doing anything big.

Archon said:
Y'know, Rory is a pretty good fighter....
....Not sure he'll want to stand for someone who may have just refused him the Stormlands though.
But on the flip side, representing him would make a good case for himself. wink wink nudge nudge

And pfft, Rory was never refused. It's just a harsh screening process, that's all.

I reworded several lines in that post several times, I was trying to show Caydens more rough when it comes to negotiation at least in his manner of speaking if not his knowledge, direct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back