• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
House Targaryen currently has 4 sons and daughters, 3 of them fighting for the throne. However only one of them are true born, the rest are bastards (especially viserys)
I was hoping for significantly further back. Something that would put my character out of any potential contention for the Iron throne.

WanderingJester said:
Well, not at the moment no, but with the rise of New Ghis, that might change in the future lol xD .
Well, good thing I don't plan on anyone staying there too long lol.

Akio said:
Basically to summerize, Viserys could be slight more humble about his weak position
WanderingJester said:
No, he didn't. In fact compared to Kuvira he's been most polite and reasonable. However, there is no shame in admitting to one's weak position (and I'm just using your words from when you first offered Blackfyre IC during the OOC chat, plus Viserys' thoughts) especially when the other party is somewhat accurately estimating the same thing. I never said Viserys had to instantly accept, hence why Tiber just let him know about the terms and maybe think things over. I'm not saying Viserys over stepped his boundaries, because to me he hasn't. He just perhaps underestimated the ratio between the need House Blackfyre has for House Lannister versus the reverse is all, which is what I'm suggesting.
Well, not at the moment no, but with the rise of New Ghis, that might change in the future lol xD .
A dragon does not bow.

And okay, gotcha. I thought Tiber might get angry that Viserys was contesting some of his points. . I mean, he still might. But hopefully they can come to a rational discussion and get down to destroying ruling the realm!

And fuck off Cayden .

Nuxipal said:
I was hoping for significantly further back. Something that would put my character out of any potential contention for the Iron throne.
Thats easy, just be the cousin twice removed of some far off branch

Nuxipal said:
I guess you could be related to the Velaryons, Hightowers, or a House that has consistently married with them.

Or. . .

@TheFordee14

Remember that fan House, House Darksister? We made it for a few players who dropped, but it was basically the "anti-Blackfyre" house? Made of a Targaryen bastard who fought against the Blackfyre's?

We could always start that up again if @TheFordee14 allowed it. It'd remove your character from the line of succession, being descended from bastards, but still close to House Targaryen.

Akio said:
Basically to summerize, Viserys could be slight more humble about his weak position
Or just be upfront and honest to himself about it. If you're weak and in need of strong allies, and the other side presents you with very reasonable terms considering the position they're in and you're in, there's no shame in immediately accepting them, or at least "thinking" about them over then accepting later. I suppose that's just the character of Viserys though, to push things more to his advantage when anyone else might just take what he can get. Makes things more realistic and interesting that way I suppose. On the flip side, that means Cayden gets his audience in after all xD .

TheAncientCenturion said:
A dragon does not bow.
And okay, gotcha. I thought Tiber might get angry that Viserys was contesting some of his points. . I mean, he still might. But hopefully they can come to a rational discussion and get down to destroying ruling the realm!

And fuck off Cayden .
Fair enough, I figured it might just be his personality showing at the very least.

Tiber's fury runs cold and collected and cuts like V-Steel, unlike the Ironborn beserkers or the Baratheon anger. House Reyne and House Tarbeck felt the brunt of that cold fury at Tarbeck Hall. He's probably not going to get mad, at least not before Visery does. The Black Dragon does have to come to terms that he'll likely never see all of Tiber's cards though, as that's a thing reserved for himself and the Seven (Even his most trusted adviser, Lord Edwyn his uncle, doesn't know everything).

I guess you could be related to the Velaryons, Hightowers, or a House that has consistently married with them.
Or. . .

@TheFordee14

Remember that fan House, House Darksister? We made it for a few players who dropped, but it was basically the "anti-Blackfyre" house? Made of a Targaryen bastard who fought against the Blackfyre's?

We could always start that up again if @TheFordee14 allowed it. It'd remove your character from the line of succession, being descended from bastards, but still close to House Targaryen.
That is an excellent idea.

Or. . .

@TheFordee14

Sure. That'd be fine.

A dragon does not bow.

And fuck off Cayden .
NAW

WanderingJester said:
Or just be upfront and honest to himself about it. If you're weak and in need of strong allies, and the other side presents you with very reasonable terms considering the position they're in and you're in, there's no shame in immediately accepting them, or at least "thinking" about them over then accepting later. I suppose that's just the character of Viserys though, to push things more to his advantage when anyone else might just take what he can get. Makes things more realistic and interesting that way I suppose. On the flip side, that means Cayden gets his audience in after all xD .
Fair enough, I figured it might just be his personality showing at the very least.

Tiber's fury runs cold and collected and cuts like V-Steel, unlike the Ironborn beserkers or the Baratheon anger. House Reyne and House Tarbeck felt the brunt of that cold fury at Tarbeck Hall. He's probably not going to get mad, at least not before Visery does. The Black Dragon does have to come to terms that he'll likely never see all of Tiber's cards though, as that's a thing reserved for himself and the Seven (Even his most trusted adviser, Lord Edwyn his uncle, doesn't know everything).

Please, I want a chance to do something because I feel ill never lay hands on Aerea at this point with so many people competing for her

@Nuxipal Does anything like that appeal to you?

WanderingJester said:

Oh, it's good to know that Viserys may not realize it when he's angered Tiber. That'll do wonders for their relationship down the road, if they become allies. . . And yeah, Viserys is not someone who'll lower himself, at least on the behest of another. If he can make it look like he's strong or that they're equals, that's what he's going to do. He'll not admit to a weakness if he can help it.

Akio said:
Ill post for Aerea after Tiber posts, (hoping senpai may come this way)
"I feel like I need to talk to someone... ah right! Lady Barba!" -Tiber as he finishes the meeting with the Black Dragon xD .

WanderingJester said:
"I feel like I need to talk to someone... ah right! Lady Barba!" -Tiber as he finishes the meeting with the Black Dragon xD .
:( Why do you hate me. Lady Barbra is meeting with the queen to xD

You knw what guys, well finish this rp eventually, when were all in oour 90's and can do nothing but post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back