• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Benji is safe from Roland as well. At least as long as he doesn't join in on the bracket melee and have to fight him, then Roland is gonna give him a good beating just to show Benji what a bearded maiden can do.

Grave said:
Reworked my Bolton character. Hope he's good.
He looks good to me. If @Lancelot 's cool with it, consider him approved.

Just curious though, what House was he originally from?

TheGreyEminence said:
Hes gotta apologise to the bride , eh um how bad do ya think thats going to go ?
Wait until he's sobered up and it's the next day. Leanne's already gone to bed. Depending on the tone and posture of Benjicot, it can go quite painlessly, at least from House Lannister and Brax's side. What he should be worried about is his mother, which will certainly be informed with or without his apology.

Hypnos said:
"You are correct a few ships and the Velaryon name do not make an Admiral, no more than a Maester's chain and friends in the citadel make an intellectual.

"Now if we have nothing else to discuss, I have more important things to do with my time, than having a one sided argument with a man who clearly wouldn't know reason if it were standing in front of him, trying to convince him not to brick up the fucking River Gate!"
giphy.gif

Leusis said:
Benji is safe from Roland as well. At least as long as he doesn't join in on the bracket melee and have to fight him, then Roland is gonna give him a good beating just to show Benji what a bearded maiden can do.
do they have a bow and arrow bracket ?

Well right now I have to think how to answer this, less terms more making sure, maybe because Cayden isnt negotiating for himself

TheGreyEminence said:
cus i NPC'ed him in my latest post , i did tag you didn't i ?
Sorry, I went out to get something to eat so I didn't see it. How on earth did Benjicot figure out there was a war going on whilst passed out drunk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back