• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
Oh nooo. Don't kill one of Eveleen's sons!
margaery-tyrell-game-of-thrones-pity.gif
I see your devastated so ill do the Rat and Cheese thing, tell me which son is your favorite?

Leusis said:
Only reason that man would be a hard fight is because his sword is basically a lighsaber. I call shenanigans.
Not the only thing, after spending so much time near the oily black stone he learned the call of the deep ones, dead things will come out of the water and take Roland away.

Akio said:
I see your devastated so ill do the Rat and Cheese thing, tell me which son is your favorite?
Eh. You can kill Erik Jr if you wanna'. She'd hate to admit it, but she has a favourite child and that is Erik Jr, with Hallie being a close second. Erik dying ( especially due to the upcoming war with House Lannister ) will soul crush her and give me some great material to work with.

TheFordee14 said:
Eh. You can kill Erik Jr if you wanna'. She'd hate to admit it, but she has a favourite child and that is Erik Jr, with Hallie being a close second. Erik dying ( especially due to the upcoming war with House Lannister ) will soul crush her and give me some great material to work with.
Note to self, kill Erik and kidnap Hallie

Lancelot said:
Not the only thing, after spending so much time near the oily black stone he learned the call of the deep ones, dead things will come out of the water and take Roland away.
Necromancy Jedi 2 OP

Akio said:
Note to self, kill Erik and kidnap Hallie
Like, I am all for this. Totally am. But, does it not seem a lil' bit too evil for Cayden to kidnap a young girl and potentially torture/kill her. I don't really know Cayden that well as a character, so I could be wrong, but he seems pretty chill(ish).

TheFordee14 said:
Like, I am all for this. Totally am. But, does it not seem a lil' bit too evil for Cayden to kidnap a young girl and potentially torture/kill her. I don't really know Cayden that well as a character, so I could be wrong, but he seems pretty chill(ish).
Kidnapping her no, because he plans to take noble hostages in the war to forces houses to back down and sack keeps. If they want to rule the Reach they need to stop the guarantee of rebellion, so the obvious answer is Wards Hostages How old is she anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Kidnapping her no, because he plans to take noble hostages in the war to forces houses to back down and sack keeps. If they want to rule the Reach they need to stop the guarantee of rebellion, so the obvious answer is Wards Hostages How old is she anyway?
That plan would probably only work 1 time if you got very lucky.

Akio said:
Good, that will give them reason to chase no matter the cost
lol that's some real grudges, maybe we should invade again :3
Bring it! We'll crush you Dornish filth just like all the other times. (> :) )

Heartsbane_AntonioMa%C3%ADnez.jpg

Lancelot said:
Oh I see now, you are jealous. I am sorry but the citadel and the 2nd largest city in Westeros is far more important than petty squabbles that have gone on for years and years for no reason. We Do Light the Way after all and you are first in battle so perhaps instead of acting like a fool and treating everyone as individuals why don't you treat us as a team?
Jealous? Of what? Honorless men who care more for their reputation or gold than the people they swore to defend? Had the Redwyne fleet not drove back the Ironborns, you lot would've been content to watch Highgarden and the rest of Reach burn from the comfort of your High Towers (heh). Cravens one and all.

Lancelot said:
That plan would probably only work 1 time if you got very lucky.
You'd be surprised how smart Cayden is, and the majority of the Reach forces will be north, even a few hostages of the Major lords could be considered already pretty good at making their fathers/husbands/uncles think very carefully about apposing them, not to mention that includes peoples captured in the smaller battles of the war, this isnt something that will end swiftly. Its the two strongest forces in Westeros battering each other, plenty of opportunities to force things especially once he gets a certain amount of troops. Part of the reason i considered 'kidnapping' Agnes to bring him into conflict with Rowan

WanderingJester said:

Jealous? Of what? Honorless men who care more for their reputation or gold than the people they swore to defend? Had the Redwyne fleet not drove back the Ironborns, you lot would've been content to watch Highgarden and the rest of Reach burn from the comfort of your High Towers (heh). Cravens one and all.
Hmm how about this time we come as an organized army while your fighting the Lannisters, wonder how that could go

WanderingJester said:

If the Hightowers are Craven can they do me a favor and be craven again. Ill promise to sack Hornhill :3

Akio said:
Hmm how about this time we come as an organized army while your fighting the Lannisters, wonder how that could go
Bring your women and children as well. We'll end this dispute once and for all in the hills of the Red Mountain, which we'll renamed Sandsnake's Fall after we break your desolate wasteland of a home in half.

Akio said:
If the Hightowers are Craven can they do me a favor and be craven again. Ill promise to sack Hornhill :3
Come one come all. We'll be the rock in which your spears will break on. :P

WanderingJester said:
Bring your women and children as well. We'll end this dispute once and for all in the hills of the Red Mountain, which we'll renamed Sandsnake's Fall after we break your desolate wasteland of a home in half.
Come one come all. We'll be the rock in which your spears will break on. :P
Wonder if I bring Agnes to the field in front of the walls Rowan will care enough to come save her from the evil dornishman

Akio said:
Wonder if I bring Agnes to the field in front of the walls Rowan will care enough to come save her from the evil dornishman
Only a Dornishman would use such an underhanded tactic! :P

TheAncientCenturion said:
Done and done!
Now time to procrastinate an Essos post for a day and a half.
Aiden Starks speech actually gave me some chills for a second, but you gave me just what i need to use against Viserys when it comes to offers on the table, thank you

WanderingJester said:
Only a Dornishman would use such an underhanded tactic! :P
But will it work :P

Also you gonna keep talking with Viserys or visit Cayden and hear the counter offer

Akio said:
Aiden Starks speech actually gave me some chills for a second, but you gave me just what i need to use against Viserys when it comes to offers on the table, thank you
But will it work :P

Also you gonna keep talking with Viserys or visit Cayden and hear the counter offer
What did I give ya', just curious?

TheAncientCenturion said:
What did I give ya', just curious?
Viserys will never be a king who can deal with peace, hes a general not a king, oh an his arrogance costing Lannister lives. I had an idea already but you brought it full circle. And Cayden knows Viserys well enough to understand that to

Akio said:
Viserys will never be a king who can deal with peace, hes a general not a king, oh an his arrogance costing Lannister lives. I had an idea already but you brought it full circle. And Cayden knows Viserys well enough to understand that to
Oh go back to Dorne goat fucker! Viserys will have you thrown in a well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back