• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Good, she'll learn her place as wife and a lady of House Rowan soon enough. She stopped being a Tyrell the moment she agreed to be his wife, the woman would do well to remember that.
What would Hightower know of brotherhood and honor? All they did was cower behind their walls with the Florants when the Dornish invaded Reach and raped her children and land. It was the Tarlys, the Rowans and the Redwyne that drove the mongrols back to their desolate sands.
You drove back a raiding party, congrats

WanderingJester said:
Good, she'll learn her place as wife and a lady of House Rowan soon enough. She stopped being a Tyrell the moment she agreed to be his wife, the woman would do well to remember that.
What would Hightower know of brotherhood and honor? All they did was cower behind their walls with the Florants when the Dornish invaded Reach and raped her children and land. It was the Tarlys, the Rowans and the Redwyne that drove the mongrols back to their desolate sands.
These are the sort of shame tactics that This "brotherhood" need to keep in mind NOT to use. Gawain has plenty of anti-was speeches to refute them with

TheFordee14 said:
Oh. That is something I could definitely do. Shoot one of 'em in the foot. Probs Aerea? rubs chin
Mayhaps Kay bypasses Aerea and meets Warren in Harrenhal eh?

WanderingJester said:
Eveleen is very ladylike, usually. However, she is in a bit of dark place right now. And the wine didn't help whatsoever. She has always understood war, but it has always been her father and brothers heading into war. It has never once been her own children. And she hates that thought. She still sees her sons as if they are wee babes. She knows they are men grown- but she just doesn't want to believe as such because that means they can/will fight.

Her and Ser Erik never got along either. She has always seen him as a fool, and he has always had a lingering love for his previous wife. So she blames him for all of this.

I'll stop with the character analysis now, tho'. Haha.

Akio said:
You know my one problem I have with this whole chase seen is Aerea sleeps for several hours, is still escaping determined pursuers hunting through the night :D
Uh, you said they were only following because they were curious. Why the hell would they be that determined if it was just them being curious?

I'm probably gonna use a battle between the Whent men and my perusing party to explain why they haven't caught up yet if that's fine with you @TheFordee14

Leusis said:
Uh, you said they were only following because they were curious. Why the hell would they be that determined if it was just them being curious?
Even so if their hunting something and have passed four corpses why would they have stopped? He means to find out what's at the end of the trail so he's fairly determined after finding James. Also does James have any identifying gear?

Akio said:
You drove back a raiding party, congrats
Several sizable incursion forces, both on land and on sea. There was a reason Dorne hadn't mount a significant offensive against Reach in the past decade or so.

Lancelot said:
These are the sort of shame tactics that This "brotherhood" need to keep in mind NOT to use. Gawain has plenty of anti-was speeches to refute them with
Call it what you will, the people and houses of the Reach recognizes cravens as they see them, no matter how many "men" may serve Oldtown.

TheFordee14 said:
Eveleen is very ladylike, usually. However, she is in a bit of dark place right now. And the wine didn't help whatsoever. She has always understood war, but it has always been her father and brothers heading into war. It has never once been her own children. And she hates that thought. She still sees her sons as if they are wee babes. She knows they are men grown- but she just doesn't want to believe as such because that means they can/will fight.
Her and Ser Erik never got along either. She has always seen him as a fool, and he has always had a lingering love for his previous wife. So she blames him for all of this.

I'll stop with the character analysis now, tho'. Haha.
That's actually pretty good insight into her character ^_^ , Thanks! :D

Fordee: *Shoots own character in foot*

WOE IS ME! HOW COULD SOMETHING THIS TERRUBLE EVER HAPPEN!?

*Three seconds later, Fordee shoots own character in foot again*

Akio said:
You know my one problem I have with this whole chase seen is Aerea sleeps for several hours, is still escaping determined pursuers hunting through the night :D
I have tried to leave it very ambigious how long she has been sleeping/running/walking/ETC. She is very shell shocked by James' death and her paranoia is off the charts. So I am trying to leave everything ambigious and mysterious so that when you read the post, you kind of feel the way Aerea feels. She doesn't know what the hell is going on, or what is going to happen.

I want the reader to feel that as way as well. I also try to write very quick sentences that are only a few words long so the writing will feel very fast paced. Because Aerea's heart is beating like crazy and I want to create this feeling of confusion and something that is quickly approaching. Get me.

So I, myself, am not even sure if she has slept for "hours". It only feels that way to her.

WanderingJester said:
Several sizable incursion forces, both on land and on sea. There was a reason Dorne hadn't mount a significant offensive against Reach in the past decade or so.
Call it what you will, the people and houses of the Reach recognizes cravens as they see them, no matter how many "men" may serve Oldtown.

Who was leading this? Why was it done?

WanderingJester said:

You call us craven?

Its not our fault we have the 2nd largest city in Westeros to watch over and do a damned good job at it.

TheFordee14 said:
I have tried to leave it very ambigious how long she has been sleeping/running/walking/ETC. She is very shell shocked by James' death and her paranoia is off the charts. So I am trying to leave everything ambigious and mysterious so that when you read the post, you kind of feel the way Aerea feels. She doesn't know what the hell is going on, or what is going to happen.
I want the reader to feel that as way as well. I also try to write very quick sentences that are only a few words long so the writing will feel very fast paced. Because Aerea's heart is beating like crazy and I want to create this feeling of confusion and something that is quickly approaching. Get me.

So I, myself, am not even sure if she has slept for "hours". It only feels that way to her.
Fair enough I'll get you, will the average Whent man chasing Aerea know who she is?

So much drama in the reach with Erik and his wife. Makes me almost not want to slaughter Reachmen by the dozen with Roland....

Almost.

Akio said:
Fair enough I'll get you, will the average Whent man chasing Aerea know who she is?
Yes. I say one or two of them will know who she is, whilst the others will be ignorant of it. So you could possibly squeeze information of out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Who was leading this? Why was it done?
House Dayne, House Blackmont, House Manwoody. You name a stony Dornish, they've either participated or led one against Reach back in the day (Helyon's younger years).

Lancelot said:
You call us craven?
Its not our fault we have the 2nd largest city in Westeros to watch over and do a damned good job at it.
You heard us, hiding behind your walls while your Reach neighbors suffer the Dornish assaults at their walls. That's how the Hightowers are, and House Florent after they've influenced them. Screw everyone else, so long as Oldtown (and Brightwater Keep) aren't affected.

TheFordee14 said:
Yes. I say one or two of them will know who she is, whilst the others will be ignorant of it. So you could possibly squeeze information of out of them.
Good, that will give them reason to chase no matter the cost

WanderingJester said:
House Dayne, House Blackmont, House Manwoody. You name a stony Dornish, they've either participated or led one against Reach back in the day (Helyon's younger years).
You heard us, hiding behind your walls while your Reach neighbors suffer the Dornish assaults at their walls. That's how the Hightowers are, and House Florent after they've influenced them. Screw everyone else, so long as Oldtown (and Brightwater Keep) aren't affected.
lol that's some real grudges, maybe we should invade again :3

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Oh I see now, you are jealous. I am sorry but the citadel and the 2nd largest city in Westeros is far more important than petty squabbles that have gone on for years and years for no reason. We Do Light the Way after all and you are first in battle so perhaps instead of acting like a fool and treating everyone as individuals why don't you treat us as a team?

Leusis said:
So much drama in the reach with Erik and his wife. Makes me almost not want to slaughter Reachmen by the dozen with Roland....
Almost.
You could always just kill one of her son's to be cruel, didn't you want to tell a reach Knight how much a Knight in shinning armor is worth?

Akio said:
You could always just kill one of her son's to be cruel, didn't you want to tell a reach Knight how much a Knight in shinning armor is worth?
Let him tell that to Bedivere...

Akio said:
Oh nooo. Don't kill one of Eveleen's sons!

margaery-tyrell-game-of-thrones-pity.gif

Lancelot said:
Oh I see now, you are jealous. I am sorry but the citadel and the 2nd largest city in Westeros is far more important than petty squabbles that have gone on for years and years for no reason. We Do Light the Way after all and you are first in battle so perhaps instead of acting like a fool and treating everyone as individuals why don't you treat us as a team?
Don't forget its also the oldest settlement in all of Westeros, so its of huge historical importance, and it houses the maesters and their library, so theres another reason. Old Town is just super important honestly.

Akio said:
Shhhh, don't spoil it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back