• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
women, children, the elderly, pretty much people who aren't fighting back or can't. As for the word that shall not be spoken, if Tiber or any of his family commits the R word that we were warned about by that mod then he'll attempt to kill them more than likely.
All that stuff is bad unless they are Ironborn. Of course?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
All that stuff is bad unless they are Ironborn. Of course?
Ironborn do the things Roland hates the most in the world on a very regular basis. Thus he hates them A LOT

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
women, children, the elderly, pretty much people who aren't fighting back or can't. As for the word that shall not be spoken, if Tiber or any of his family commits the R word that we were warned about by that mod then he'll attempt to kill them more than likely.
So Roland would turn on Tiber if he orders every last Tyrell to be executed after Highgarden falls?

Lancelot said:
No offense but you would have to convince me they would.
If they are voting for a Reaver then Siegfried would be the best one to vote for. If they are voting for the Drowned God I think the only people that would beat him are the priests themselves. Siegfried is also offering wood from the wolfswood something I doubt the other candidates will be and he has paid the Iron Price for it.

Try all you wan't but I am going to scratch claw and bite this victory I WANT it.

(Really though I have no problems with anything that has ever been said I am just trying to support my words.)
Without knowing even one of the other candidates, aside from Haelga, there really is no basis in saying that Siegfried is the best Reaver out of everyone. Just because he's offering wolfswood doesn't mean he'll clinch the victory automatically, even if it gives him a significant edge. There are other prizes won with the Iron Price that he doesn't know about that could be offered up at the Kingsmoot.

And Visery wants the Iron Throne and every Ironborn dead, Helyon Tarly wants House Tully's swords behind him, Baelor wants to cripple the Redwyne fleet. Just because a character wants something that badly, doesn't mean they'll get it in the end.

I'm saying there's a possibility, just as there's a possibly Siegfried's killed on his next raid. To discard the notion entirely because of established background is ludicrous to me (no offense).

P.S. it's all good. Just wanted to let everyone knows that there's always things that we don't consider that might happen. For example, there could be an escaped lion from back in the day that's prowling around the Rock and mauls Tiber to death right after the meeting with Cayden at the moment.

Hey @Nuxipal ,

The other GMs and I were talking and would you mind removing any aspect of House Bloodfyre owning Valyrian Steel from your CS? Sorry if this in an inconvenience to you, but we'd rather keep the Valyrian Steel to a minimum when it comes to this role play.

When you've done that, your characters will be good to go.

Thank you!

WanderingJester said:
So Roland would turn on Tiber if he orders every last Tyrell to be executed after Highgarden falls?
I'm not particularly sure how well Cayden would take that etheir

WanderingJester said:
Didn't Tiber learn his lesson in Tarbeck Hall? A massacre of innocents and an honorable knight just don't mix.

WanderingJester said:
Without knowing even one of the other candidates, aside from Haelga, there really is no basis in saying that Siegfried is the best Reaver out of everyone. Just because he's offering wolfswood doesn't mean he'll clinch the victory automatically, even if it gives him a significant edge. There are other prizes won with the Iron Price that he doesn't know about that could be offered up at the Kingsmoot.

And Visery wants the Iron Throne and every Ironborn dead, Helyon Tarly wants House Tully's swords behind him, Baelor wants to cripple the Redwyne fleet. Just because a character wants something that badly, doesn't mean they'll get it in the end.

I'm saying there's a possibility, just as there's a possibly Siegfried's killed on his next raid. To discard the notion entirely because of established background is ludicrous to me (no offense).

P.S. it's all good. Just wanted to let everyone knows that there's always things that we don't consider that might happen. For example, there could be an escaped lion from back in the day that's prowling around the Rock and mauls Tiber to death right after the meeting with Cayden at the moment.
Except Siegfried isn't even going on the raid, he is going to visit the other houses of the Iron Isles.

Saying there are other people that are better Reavers than Siegfried is similar to saying "oh well there are other warriors that are better than Roland and Martyn and Nagito so that doesn't really count."

I have always said Siegfried will be King because that is what I am aiming for, I have always known it has not been guaranteed and originally the plan was that he would be loyal TO the King and if Haelga wasn't such an outcast he would likely be loyal to her too. Similarly if Vaughan would go for king Siegfried would likely declare for him but since that is not happening Siegfried is declaring himself.

I find it all rather pointless arguing about it really, as Siegfrieds preparations haven't truly been completed but the raid in the Wolfswood has already started with Harron and some other Harlaws taking the lead while Siegfried ATTEMPTS to strengthen his claim.

The fighter comparison is really just me saying of course there are people that will be similar or even better than Siegfried, I realise that could be taken as arrogance.

Red said:
Didn't Tiber learn his lesson in Tarbeck Hall? A massacre of innocents and an honorable knight just don't mix.
I'm more asking as a hypothetical, given the distaste of House Tyrell by Roland Wilds. Tiber likely won't order any... unpleasantness from the Houses of Reach. After all the point is to stabilize and any subjugation would fall solely on House Tyrell.

Lancelot said:
Except Siegfried isn't even going on the raid, he is going to visit the other houses of the Iron Isles.
Saying there are other people that are better Reavers than Siegfried is similar to saying "oh well there are other warriors that are better than Roland and Martyn and Nagito so that doesn't really count."

I have always said Siegfried will be King because that is what I am aiming for, I have always known it has not been guaranteed and originally the plan was that he would be loyal TO the King and if Haelga wasn't such an outcast he would likely be loyal to her too. Similarly if Vaughan would go for king Siegfried would likely declare for him but since that is not happening Siegfried is declaring himself.

I find it all rather pointless arguing about it really, as Siegfrieds preparations haven't truly been completed but the raid in the Wolfswood has already started with Harron and some other Harlaws taking the lead while Siegfried ATTEMPTS to strengthen his claim.
That was a hypothetical.

I'm not saying the actual reave himself (to be in the front slicing and dicing), but to say that there are better men in charge of Reaves that might be able to bring in more riches to the entire raid (as well as set up future targets for raids better) than Siegfried who's more focused on personal gains for himself and House Harlaw.

Again, not really arguing that Siegfried would lose, but that he has a real chance to lose, and I think that point's been accepted, so I'll leave things here.

WanderingJester said:

Hey! Baelor is definately going to cripple the Redwyne fleet, you just watch.

Red said:
*squints* You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
I don't know what Albert is going to do to stop them if they try to leave, he's just one man after all.

WanderingJester said:
I'm more asking as a hypothetical, given the distaste of House Tyrell by Roland Wilds. Tiber likely won't order any... unpleasantness from the Houses of Reach. After all the point is to stabilize and any subjugation would fall solely on House Tyrell.
That was a hypothetical.

I'm not saying the actual reave himself (to be in the front slicing and dicing), but to say that there are better men in charge of Reaves that might be able to bring in more riches to the entire raid (as well as set up future targets for raids better) than Siegfried who's more focused on personal gains for himself and House Harlaw.

Again, not really arguing that Siegfried would lose, but that he has a real chance to lose, and I think that point's been accepted, so I'll leave things here.
Of course, anything can happen... Who knows mayhaps you and Hypnos are just saying these things to keep us on our toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back