• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Eh. Circumstances she has taken advantage of. Her father and brother were, to put it plainly, assholes, but if they weren't she wouldn't be sitting on a fortune.
I believe Vaughan is the one acting as Lord of Pyke...

TheAncientCenturion said:
He's as cool as ice. Come and see, bastard.
That's not a very nice thing to say, especially considering how much Vladan likes the Queen and her sisters.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
LET'S BRING CORBIS OVER
How would my favorite nephew like a new toy to play with?

Hypnos said:
That's not a very nice thing to say, especially considering how much Vladan likes the Queen and her sisters.
He'd flay people living if it meant protecting them. Even from their own blood.

Hypnos said:
*Cackling and background screaming*

Of course

It's sort of funny, Vladan thinks that they're Maeryn's kids polluted with Velaryon blood , when in reality they're not even related to Maeryn and they're almost all Velaryon.

Well he isn't exactly going to flay them dead is he?

That sucks all the fun right out of it!

Hypnos said:
It's sort of funny, Vladan thinks that they're Maeryn's kids polluted with Velaryon blood , when in reality they're not even related to Maeryn and they're almost all Velaryon.
Lol. When Corbis is the pure one.

He's as cool as ice. Come and see, bastard.
Ice cold... almost like he's a maleviolent spirit of the dead come back to feast on the blood of the living?

latest

@SirDerpingtonIV

Did Haelga ever make mention of her mother? I am pretty sure Conn didn't. But, I am trying to make some sort of Greyjoy family tree via Family Echo and I am trying to remember if Conn and Haelga's mother was ever discussed IC-ly.

TheFordee14 said:
@SirDerpingtonIV
Did Haelga ever make mention of her mother? I am pretty sure Conn didn't. But, I am trying to make some sort of Greyjoy family tree via Family Echo and I am trying to remember if Conn and Haelga's mother was ever discussed IC-ly.
It was. Haelga's father kicked Haelga out of Pyke because she looked too much like her mother. Presumably their mother died early in Haelga's life, or when giving birth to Haelga's younger sister.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It was. Haelga's father kicked Haelga out of Pyke because she looked too much like her mother. Presumably their mother died early in Haelga's life, or when giving birth to Haelga's younger sister.
Do you think it'd make sense if I made her a Farwynd? I know they are very badly looked upon by almost the entirety of The Iron Islands, but it'd kind fit- since The Farwynds are very kindly towards Haelga.

TheFordee14 said:
Do you think it'd make sense if I made her a Farwynd? I know they are very badly looked upon by almost the entirety of The Iron Islands, but it'd kind fit- since The Farwynds are very kindly towards Haelga.
I'd be fine with that. But we have to come up with a reason for why the leader of house Greyjoy would marry a Farwynd woman.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'd be fine with that. But we have to come up with a reason for why the leader of house Greyjoy would marry a Farwynd woman.
It could possibly have something to do with them rebelling or starting some shit? Benjiman ( Conn and Haelga's father ) was a young man, The Farwynds tried to rebel against House Greyjoy. They somehow managed to get a few other small houses to rise up as well. Benjiman's own father had just suffered a defeat in one of The Greyjoy rebellions. So, instead of trying to fight House Farwynd, Benjiman's father made peace with them in a more diplomatic way. This also meant that Benjiman would marry a Farwynd woman... or something?

TheFordee14 said:
YOU LEAVE HER ALONE @Akio
Why would I do that? I'm already have the opportunity to be involved will all your characters, possibly picking up Aerea and invading the Reach, it's all for plot :3

TheFordee14 said:
It could possibly have something to do with them rebelling or starting some shit? Benjiman ( Conn and Haelga's father ) was a young man, The Farwynds tried to rebel against House Greyjoy. They somehow managed to get a few other small houses to rise up as well. Benjiman's own father had just suffered a defeat in one of The Greyjoy rebellions. So, instead of trying to fight House Farwynd, Benjiman's father made peace with them in a more diplomatic way. This also meant that Benjiman would marry a Farwynd woman... or something?
I guess House Codd and other reject houses could have joined them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back