• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Well, that's good I guess. Ravenna Stark's at the wedding and she sounds like she needs some lovin' :P It'll be funny watching Benjicot probably possibly getting mauled by her.
Another cousin. The Tullys have a very big family.

TheGreyEminence said:
b-but father , I cant change who i am , I'm just a boy standing in front of a horse asking it to love me !!!
Castration is always an option.

TheFordee14 said:
You cruel bastard.
The only one who can bring her back is Conn ;)

WanderingJester said:
Well, that's good I guess. Ravenna Stark's at the wedding and she sounds like she needs some lovin' :P It'll be funny watching Benjicot probably possibly getting mauled by her.
She'd do it too.

Akio said:
Meeting Haelgas party is something i almost want to do as much as meet Tiber
They're fun. Giaou can entertain any party on his own. Speaking of which, it's going to be odd when Haelga's bunch are entertaining for the wedding.

WanderingJester said:
YAY TIME TO GET ME SOME OF THAT WOLF PUSSY !!!

Hypnos said:
Another cousin. The Tullys have a very big family.
Castration is always an option.
Ah right, totally forgot about that. To the Wall it is then! (Before or after castration depending on Lady Barba's mood :P )

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She'd do it too.

They're fun. Giaou can entertain any party on his own. Speaking of which, it's going to be odd when Haelga's bunch are entertaining for the wedding.
Idk perhaps she will find her way back to the truth after a few drownings?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Judging by how she acts the pussy probably has teeth or something
That saves House Tully the time and effort for a castration! Everybody wins! (Except for Benjicot's horse)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She'd do it too.

I actually feel they could get along, Cayden is also one of the few without an inbreed dislike for Ironborn

TheFordee14 said:
But he is dead! ;-;
There is still a chance, I guess.

Lady Stoneheart Lord Ironheart. Get hype?
Is it a coincidence that one of Siegfried's nicknames is Iron Heart?

Akio said:
I actually feel they could get along, Cayden is also one of the few without an inbreed dislike for Ironborn
Probably. But getting along with Cayden doesn't help Haelga with the others. He is probably disliked more than her anyways.

TheFordee14 said:
But he is dead! ;-;
There is still a chance, I guess.

Lady Stoneheart Lord Ironheart. Get hype?
He'd somehow get even uglier than he was in life.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Probably. But getting along with Cayden doesn't help Haelga with the others. He is probably disliked more than her anyways.
He'd somehow get even uglier than he was in life.
Not really, he's dornish buts he's been gone a really long time

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'll just have Conn's daughter endorse Haelga at the moot is all, no worries
I don't think the captains of the Iron Fleet have much care for brainwashed little bastards...

Anyways Uncle Vaughan will surely join Siggy :)

Lancelot said:
I don't think the captains of the Iron Fleet have much care for brainwashed little bastards...
Anyways Uncle Vaughan will surely join Siggy :)
How old is Conn's daughter anyway to be dragged around like a good ordement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back