• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheGreyEminence said:
so , what i have no one new to talk to ?
You can always hit up Lyonel Hightower, he as pissed as Benjicot if not more. Or try to cockblock Roland Wilds, though to be fair, Benjicot might be eating through a straw for the next few months if he chooses that option.

WanderingJester said:
You can always hit up Lyonel Hightower, he as pissed as Benjicot if not more. Or try to cockblock Roland Wilds, though to be fair, Benjicot might be eating through a straw for the next few months if he chooses that option.
Who's roland hitting on ?

TheGreyEminence said:
this is too confusing !!!!
I think it might be safer to just assume that everyone is your cousin for the time being.

TheGreyEminence said:
Who's roland hitting on ?
Please don't, I don't really feel like cleaning my son's blood off of Tiber Lannister's nice clean floors.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Haelga Greyjoy discovered a way across the Sunset Sea to Essos. Ravenna Stark 1V1'd a bear. And is also exceedingly drunk.
Typical Farwynds and their queer fantasies, they have really messed with poor Haelgas head.

Hypnos said:
I think it might be safer to just assume that everyone is your cousin for the time being.
Please don't, I don't really feel like cleaning my son's blood off of Tiber Lannister's nice clean floors.
Hey !!! i can hold my own in a fight .... *stumbles over Lego*

TheGreyEminence said:
Hey !!! i can hold my own in a fight .... *stumbles over Lego*
NnoGhN1.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yep. Good thing she at least has their undying loyalty now.
And a few friends in Essos
Siegfried may take pity on Haelga, she is a victim of circumstance after all.

Lancelot said:
Siegfried may take pity on Haelga, she is a victim of circumstance after all.
Eh. Circumstances she has taken advantage of. Her father and brother were, to put it plainly, assholes, but if they weren't she wouldn't be sitting on a fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back