• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hey. I just came up with an idea. Permission for Haelga to whip out some Yi Tish fireworks for the wedding?

(Going off the idea that Yi Ti is China and China had fireworks in this time period)

Akio said:
Apparently I have permission lol
Did you not read? xD

Hypnos said:
For the record you do not have my permission to do anything. Hands of Dornish filth!
Yeah, Lothar's looking like a pretty good option right about now...

But, she's your cousin now...
Hypnos said:
Why can't you be more like your brothers. Lothar and Walder Jr are both happily married and they both have sons!
I repeat, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION!
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Hey. I just came up with an idea. Permission for Haelga to whip out some Yi Tish fireworks for the wedding?
(Going off the idea that Yi Ti is China and China had fireworks in this time period)
Sure, but not on the first night. Probably the day of the actual ceremony/bedding. Also, it's a one time use. None of the Chinese/Yi-Ti rocket launchers/cannons in battle mumbo jumbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Why can't you be more like your brothers. Lothar and Walder Jr are both happily married and they both have sons!
I repeat, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION!
You should be nicer to your possible future in laws

TheGreyEminence said:
Age is just a number !!!
@Hypnos At this point I'm just concerned about the stables at Riverrun. Between Cayden and Benjicot's similar attitudes, have you perchance kept an eye on your son's... caretaking of his horse?

TheGreyEminence said:
I will fuck every whore in lannisport and sire you a grandson m'lord ....
If you do that I'll have to send you back up north. I've heard the Nights Watch is in need of fresh recruits.

Akio said:
You should be nicer to your possible future in laws
Since Agnes is already married and non of us are Targaryens I don't think I have to worry.

WanderingJester said:
@Hypnos At this point I'm just concerned about the stables at Riverrun. Between Cayden and Benjicot's similar attitudes, have you perchance kept an eye on your son's... caretaking of his horse?
Seven Hells!

Hypnos said:
If you do that I'll have to send you back up north. I've heard the Nights Watch is in need of fresh recruits.
Since Agnes is already married and non of us are Targaryens I don't think I have to worry.
Yeah yeah tell me when the marriage is consummated, right now anyone could cancel it

WanderingJester said:
For the last time Cayden does not fuck his horse or any animal!

WanderingJester said:
Did you not read? xD
Sure, but not on the first night. Probably the day of the actual ceremony/bedding. Also, it's a one time use. None of the Chinese/Yi-Ti rocket launchers/cannons in battle mumbo jumbo.
No worries, I just wanted to use fireworks. I got something different for use in battle ;)

TheGreyEminence said:
Horses deserve love too you know !!!
Unless that's a metaphor for the Brackens (Which is also somewhat creepy because they're your cousins) then it looks like Walder only has two sons.

Hypnos said:
You know what !! i'm down for going up north , heard that the woman up north are WILD !!! - get it ? cus wildlings

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She's already being led down the dark and slippery path of progress.
Meeting Haelgas party is something i almost want to do as much as meet Tiber

TheGreyEminence said:
You know what !! i'm down for going up north , heard that the woman up north are WILD !!! - get it ? cus wildlings
Well, that's good I guess. Ravenna Stark's at the wedding and she sounds like she needs some lovin' :P It'll be funny watching Benjicot probably possibly getting mauled by her.

Hypnos said:
Unless that's a metaphor for the Brackens (Which is also somewhat creepy because they're your cousins) then it looks like Walder only has two sons.
b-but father , I cant change who i am , I'm just a boy standing in front of a horse asking it to love me !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back