• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I went from making one character, to two, to making five-ish. I have so many ideas rollin' around in my hung over head.

I want to make a wildling. I want to make a lordling and establish House Estermont. I want to, somehow, turn Varic Celtigar into my own character ( if you guys are a-okay with me doing as such. I think the dynamic between him and Ceathann would be really interesting. )

I want to make another lordling and establish House Rosby.

And I just realised that I want to make either Eleri Pyke or Vaughan Greyjoy a full fledged character so I can carry the torch Conn left and maybe help ol' Siegfried rule The Iron Islands.

IDK. Just spitballin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
I went from making one character, to two, to making five-ish. I have so many ideas tollin' around in my hung over head.
I want to make a wildling. I want to make a lordling and establish House Estermont. I want to, somehow, turn Varic Celtigar into my own character ( if you guys are a-okay with me doing as such. I think the dynamic between him and Ceathann would be really interesting. )

And I just realised that I want to make either Eleri Pyke or Vaughan Greyjoy a full fledged character so I can carry the torch Conn left and maybe help ol' Siegfried rule The Iron Islands.

IDK. Just spitballin'.
Just wait until you have like 13 characters and counting with ideas constantly flowing in and NO WAY TO STOP THEM

Sorry... But Varic Celticar along with Eleri and Vaughan sound amazing!

TheFordee14 said:
I went from making one character, to two, to making five-ish. I have so many ideas rollin' around in my hung over head.

IDK. Just spitballin'.
Castle Rosby will be a Velaryon stronghold soon enough, I am not sure Baelor would appreciate competition to his coveted title.

But there is some method to my madness, I only make one character or house per region.

So that leaves me with the Stormlands and Westerlands ideas.

And Dothraki

TheGreyEminence said:
What do the tullys plan to do after the wedding ?
Go home most like, I was rather hoping that Braedon would have launched his assault on King's Landing by then, but with the current rate of posting it is unlikely. I'll probably send Benicot to deal with the mountain clans from the Vale.

Hypnos said:
Go home most like, I was rather hoping that Braedon would have launched his assault on King's Landing by then, but with the current rate of posting it is unlikely. I'll probably send Benicot to deal with the mountain clans from the Vale.
why are WE dealing with the vale men ? P.S i'll post right after i get a response from agness

TheGreyEminence said:
why are WE dealing with the vale men ? P.S i'll post right after i get a response from agness
Because they are invading the River lands???

Don't worry though Bolton's will create a secondary host to deal with the Vale.

"Leave the falcon to us."

TheGreyEminence said:
Because the Vale are crown loyalists and we are fighting the crown. The honourless Vale men have decided to use their enemies against us to raid our land, we need to put a stop to that. I'm writing as we speak, though I haven't started writing Agnes' reply yet, I still need to get through Alyn and Baelor first.

Hypnos said:
You can leave the mountain clans to me , i'm shure i can appeal to their sense of reason ....

TheGreyEminence said:
You can leave the mountain clans to me , i'm shure i can appeal to their sense of reason ....
The Valemen pretty much told them that Walder insulted them or something so now they really hate us.

TheGreyEminence said:
Well she needs to grow up !! the world isn't just full of rainbows and roses .
Same could be said of Rowan Tarly.

ALL THE HYPE FOR STORM'S END! THE LONG (Time freeze) NIGHT IS OVER!

TheFordee14 said:
help ol' Siegfried rule The Iron Islands.
If only you knew what's coming for House Harlaw haha. (>BD)

Hypnos said:
I actually need to talk to you about that. I'll pm now since Viserys didn't answer Tiber like I expected him to.

@Red Do it Albert! Betray your queen and cast aside your white cloak! House Tully will welcome you with open arms when you bring them Kuvira's head!

Lol all the plots going on here. Can't wait till I can get a contract with the crown. Then I can start my dealings with others factions.

WanderingJester said:
Same could be said of Rowan Tarly.
ALL THE HYPE FOR STORM'S END! THE LONG (Time freeze) NIGHT IS OVER!

If only you knew what's coming for House Harlaw haha. (>BD)

I actually need to talk to you about that. I'll pm now since Viserys didn't answer Tiber like I expected him to.
You may be surprised. The Harlaws haven't forgotten about the war...

SleepyBuddha said:
Lol all the plots going on here. Can't wait till I can get a contract with the crown. Then I can start my dealings with others factions.
Baelor just needs to finish have a shouting match with Vladan, and he should be right with you.

WanderingJester said:
@Red Do it Albert! Betray your queen and cast aside your white cloak! House Tully will welcome you with open arms when you bring them Kuvira's head!
But honor binds me. Only Albert is worthy of Brightroar when it magically appears

Lancelot said:
You may be surprised. The Harlaws haven't forgotten about the war...
A Kraken accident here, a Storm's God's wrath there, a poorly decided battle. You'll be surprised just how quickly House Harlaw can fall and all its sons and daughters dead.

One day

Also, dude, it's your life, but as a man that just woke up, I strongly recommend some sleep :P

WanderingJester said:
A Kraken accident here, a Storm's God's wrath there, a poorly decided battle. You'll be surprised just how quickly House Harlaw can fall and all its sons and daughters dead.
One day

Also, dude, it's your life, but as a man that just woke up, I strongly recommend some sleep :P

Oh lol don't worry about it, I passed out moments after I finished the Daeron post. Woke up around 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back