• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheGreyEminence said:
@WanderingJester , How long do ya think this weddings gonna go on ? I know house tully just got here but ....
Here's a rough itinerary I drew up from back when. It's sort of accurate/ what I had in mind.

WanderingJester said:
Rough itinerary:
Day 1:

• Arena Melee
  • Squire Fights
  • Whores and Wine

Day 2:

• Bracket Melee
  • Lowborn Dance
  • Titties and Dragons (We're still working on the dragons)
  • Joust Registration and Entry Tests

Day 3:

• Wedding Ceremony
  • Wedding Afternoon Feast
  • Black Friday Gifts
  • Political Intrigue and Tea

Day 4:

• Tourney Joust
  • Awarding the Tourney Champion and Queen Bootylicious/Love and Beauty
  • Leftover Whores and Food to Take Home

Day 5:

• After Party Breakfast/Awkward Pillow Talks for Drunken Hookups
  • Tiber Telling Remaining Guests "I’m sick of you kids dressin’ up and havin’ talks of betrayal in it! F*** YOU! GET OUT OF MY GARDEN!"
I might shortened it slightly or just time skip a bit like in the feast/over the Squire fights on that day, but yeah. You get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Here's a rough itinerary I drew up from back when. It's sort of accurate/ what I had in mind.
I might shortened it slightly or just time skip a bit like in the feast/over the Squire fights on that day, but yeah. You get the idea.
holy fuck its a five day thing !!! shit .

WanderingJester said:
P.S that list is comedy gold

TheGreyEminence said:
@Hypnos , any way i can get that assignment to go to the vale ? I'm not sure i want to see the bedding ceremony ...
We don't even know about the Valemen yet IC so unfortuantely you'll have to wait it out.

WanderingJester said:
  • Tiber Telling Remaining Guests "I’m sick of you kids dressin’ up and havin’ talks of betrayal in it! F*** YOU! GET OUT OF MY GARDEN!"
I am loving that South Park reference.

Perfect. Enough time for Gwenys to realize her love for Albert and set up a potential star-crossed lovers scenario. Lmao.

Hypnos said:
We don't even know about the Valemen yet IC so unfortuantely you'll have to wait it out.
Well then , i guess i shall have to pray that tiber is unable to make his commander stand in attention during the ceremony , if you get what i mean .

Red said:
Perfect. Enough time for Gwenys to realize her love for Albert and set up a potential star-crossed lovers scenario. Lmao.
Too bad he is in the Kingsguard HAR!!!

Jesus fucking Christ. Does @TheGreyEminence just hate Agnes, your about to make Cayden comforting her if he wants to far to easy will the emotional pile of shit your dropping on her

Akio said:
Jesus fucking Christ. Does @TheGreyEminence just hate Agnes, your about to make Cayden comforting her if he wants to far to easy will the emotional pile of shit your dropping on her
A lady should have her fun , you have my permission to do whatever you want although you've got to get her back by the morrow .

TheGreyEminence said:
A lady should have her fun , you have my permission to do whatever you want although you've got to get her back by the morrow .
@Hypnos Hey Lady Barba/Lord Walder, your son just gave your granddaughter away to a Dornishman for the night. You sure this is the next Lord Paramount of the Riverlands and Riverrun?

TheGreyEminence said:
For the record you do not have my permission to do anything. Hands of Dornish filth!

WanderingJester said:
@Hypnos Hey Lady Barba/Lord Walder, your son just gave your granddaughter away to a Dornishman for the night. You sure this is the next Lord Paramount of the Riverlands and Riverrun?
Yeah, Lothar's looking like a pretty good option right about now...

TheGreyEminence said:
P.S if anyone wishes to speak to benji , he's free .
would like to speak to the groom at least once , oh and maybe try to hit on the lion maid or whatever her name is - @WanderingJester
But, she's your cousin now...

TheFordee14 said:
I went from making one character, to two, to making five-ish. I have so many ideas rollin' around in my hung over head.
I want to make a wildling. I want to make a lordling and establish House Estermont. I want to, somehow, turn Varic Celtigar into my own character ( if you guys are a-okay with me doing as such. I think the dynamic between him and Ceathann would be really interesting. )

I want to make another lordling and establish House Rosby.

And I just realised that I want to make either Eleri Pyke or Vaughan Greyjoy a full fledged character so I can carry the torch Conn left and maybe help ol' Siegfried rule The Iron Islands.

IDK. Just spitballin'.
Conn's daughter is with Haelga

TheGreyEminence said:
P.S if anyone wishes to speak to benji , he's free .
would like to speak to the groom at least once , oh and maybe try to hit on the lion maid or whatever her name is - @WanderingJester
Sure, if the Trout wants to get shut down politely but very coldly. It's Celena btw.

TheGreyEminence said:
Goddamn lanisters you guys never stop plotting do ya ?!!!
[media]

[/media]
Hypnos said:
For the record you do not have my permission to do anything. Hands of Dornish filth!
Yeah, Lothar's looking like a pretty good option right about now...

But, she's your cousin now...
Yeah... without the fact already that he's her father's age. Lothar's a pretty good option from your new family's perspective as well :P

TheGreyEminence said:
if her age is on the clock she ready for the cock .... @WanderingJester
@Hypnos You sure Benjicot isn't related to Cayden somehow?

TheGreyEminence said:
Apparently I have permission lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back