• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Why would I do that? I'm already have the opportunity to be involved will all your characters, possibly picking up Aerea and invading the Reach, it's all for plot :3
You shouldn't have said that.

Now Daeron will trap Cayden in his room in an eternal state of grief over his father

Lancelot said:
You shouldn't have said that.
Now Daeron will trap Cayden in his room in an eternal state of grief over his father
Except the Lion will probably visit him soon

TheGreyEminence said:
Place your bets peeps who do ya think will win !!!!????
As your father I have to say Roland will crush you. You're lucky that Barba isn't here otherwise you wont be making it home in one piece.

Hypnos said:
As your father I have to say Roland will crush you. You're lucky that Barba isn't here otherwise you wont be making it home in one piece.
Run Benji big bad father barba is coming!

TheGreyEminence said:
Your not the only one who know's how to plot in the background !!!
I guess it's good thing that they went with the useless Tully rather than anyone that matters, from what I've seen so far the Riverlands wouldn't follow you under threat of death.

Hypnos said:
I guess it's good thing that they went with the useless Tully rather than anyone that matters, from what I've seen so far the Riverlands wouldn't follow you under threat of death.
hey !!! that was mean *cries* . P.S i was just kidding about targ support ...

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
I think Benji is much like a manderly , very jolly and brutish on the outside but a calculation character on the outside ... P.S that targ support thing was all bs
Thank god, you had me worried for a second that you'd actually managed to achieve something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back