• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Thank god, you had me worried for a second that you'd actually managed to achieve something.
Tell you what !! give him that chance to go to the vale and he'll be sure to bring back good results !!! just you wait

TheGreyEminence said:
Tell you what !! give him that chance to go to the vale and he'll be sure to bring back good results !!! just you wait
Well if Barba finds out what he did at the wedding then she'll certainly be sending Walder Jr.

I'm curious to see what the rest of House Tully's party will do/react. After you @Hypnos

Also, whelp, can't say I didn't warn you. @Leusis Roland's assistance (if he's not already beating Benjicot's face in) will be requested by Celena by next post.

WanderingJester said:
I'm curious to see what the rest of House Tully's party will do/react. After you @Hypnos
Also, whelp, can't say I didn't warn you. @Leusis Roland's assistance (if he's not already beating Benjicot's face in) will be requested by Celena by next post.
I'm going to start writing as soon as I get something to eat, lets just say that that Tullys aren't going to be very happy with him.

XbTDsTg.png

Benjiman Greyjoy - Was born in the midst of a Greyjoy rebellion. He himself led several rebellions when he grew of age. His father married him off to a Farwynd woman who he, at first, disliked. However, they grew very close after they had their first child and he learned to love her, even if she was a little bit quirky. Benjiman lost his own life in the biggest battle of his final rebellion.

Fiora Greyjoy née Farwynd - A once strange woman. Although strange, she had a unique way about her. She loved all four of her children, however when her youngest and only daughter ( Haelga ) was only several years old, Fiora passed away of an illness.

Corynk Greyjoy - Benjiman's original heir. A brute-ish man known for being extraordinarily tall. He lost his life whilst sailing at sea.

Huw Greyjoy - Benjiman's second son. He was a famously renown warrior amongst those of The Iron Islands. However, he lost his life when he was beaten to a pulp by some mainlander's war hammer during his father's final rebellion.

Conn Greyjoy - RIP BB. <3

Haelga Greyjoy - GO BACK TO ESSOS!

Na'i Of Qal - Conn Greyjoy's first, and only love. She died during the birth of their daughter, Eleri.

Eleri Pyke - Conn's bastard daughter. She was born in Essos, but raised on The Iron Islands. She sticks out like a sore thumb, since she has dusky skin and dark eyes.

Brona Volmark née Greyjoy - A brooding and stoic woman. She has an air of sadness around her. She has a hatred for her own family, ever since her nephew ( Conn ) killed her husband when he expressed his dislike for Conn being king. She longs for a daughter, as her only daughter died at a young age.

Olyvar Volmark - Brona's deceased husband and the once respected lord of House Volmark. When Conn returned home from Essos and claimed The Seastone Chair, Olyvar was very vocally against him. Conn heard his remarks and had Olyvar drowned off of the coast of Pyke.

Rordan Volmark - Current lord of House Volmark even though he is only a young man. Despite his youth, he is quite respected by his fellow lordlings and peers. Although there are a few rumours that somewhat soil his name. These rumours detail that he prefers the company of men. He is, however, married to the beautiful and young Devnet Sharp.

Vaughan Greyjoy - An aging man who was once great with a sword. He has fought in so many rebellions that he is somewhat sick of fighting altogether, and has sworn to not pick up a sword ever again. Although he himself doubts that self promise will stay intact. He is currently ruling The Iron Islands in place of his nephew Conn, who has gone missing and presumed dead. Vaughan has been brought up as a candidate for The Kingsmoot, but he has declined.

Tegan Greyjoy née Blacktyde - A once fierce woman who's heart was captured by Vaughan Greyjoy. Tegan was an almost legendary warrior amongst the men and women of The Iron Islands. However, this warrior woman lost her life during the birth of her and Vaughan's only child and son, Urien.

Urien Greyjoy - Urien always aspired to be like both his father and mother. But, he was slain in his first and last battle. Vaughan rarely speaks of Urien, as it is a very touchy subject for him.

Viira Greyjoy - Died as an infant.

This look good enough? Forgive me Lance/SirDerp if you have somewhat used House Volmark and House Blacktyde in your role play already. If you have, I'll change the family tree or at least tweak it to perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
I'm going to start writing as soon as I get something to eat, lets just say that that Tullys aren't going to be very happy with him.
Say what you will about benji , but you cant deny the fact that however much you might wanna hate benji , you just cant stay mad at him for too long *makes puppy face*

TheFordee14 said:
XbTDsTg.png

Benjiman Greyjoy - Was born in the midst of a Greyjoy rebellion. He himself led several rebellions when he grew of age. His father married him off to a Farwynd woman who he, at first, disliked. However, they grew very close after they had their first child and he learned to love her, even if she was a little bit quirky. Benjiman lost his own life in the biggest battle of his final rebellion.

Fiora Greyjoy née Farwynd - A once strange woman. Although strange, she had a unique way about her. She loved all four of her children, however when her youngest and only daughter ( Haelga ) was only several years old, Fiora passed away of an illness.

Corynk Greyjoy - Benjiman's original heir. A brute-ish man known for being extraordinarily tall. He lost his life whilst sailing at sea.

Huw Greyjoy - Benjiman's second son. He was a famously renown warrior amongst those of The Iron Islands. However, he lost his life when he was beaten to a pulp by some mainlander's war hammer during his father's final rebellion.

Na'i Of Qal - Conn Greyjoy's first, and only love. She died during the birth of their daughter, Eleri.

Eleri Pyke - Conn's bastard daughter. She was born in Essos, but raised on The Iron Islands. She sticks out like a sore thumb, since she has dusky skin and dark eyes.

Brona Volmark née Greyjoy - A brooding and stoic woman. She has an air of sadness around her. She has a hatred for her own family, ever since her nephew ( Conn ) killed her husband when he expressed his dislike for Conn being king. She longs for a daughter, as her only daughter died at a young age.

Olyvar Volmark - Brona's deceased husband and the once respected lord of House Volmark. When Conn returned home from Essos and claimed The Seastone Chair, Olyvar was very vocally against him. Conn heard his remarks and had Olyvar drowned off of the coast of Pyke.

Rordan Volmark - Current lord of House Volmark even though he is only a young man. Despite his youth, he is quite respected by his fellow lordlings and peers. Although there are a few rumours that somewhat soil his name. These rumours detail that he prefers the company of men. He is, however, married to the beautiful and young Devnet Sharp.

Vaughan Greyjoy - An aging man who was once great with a sword. He has fought in so many rebellions that he is somewhat sick of fighting altogether, and has sworn to not pick up a sword ever again. Although he himself doubts that self promise will stay intact. He is currently ruling The Iron Islands in place of his nephew Conn, who has gone missing and presumed dead. Vaughan has been brought up as a candidate for The Kingsmoot, but he has declined.

Tegan Greyjoy née Blacktyde - A once fierce woman who's heart was captured by Vaughan Greyjoy. Tegan was an almost legendary warrior amongst the men and women of The Iron Islands. However, this warrior woman lost her life during the birth of her and Vaughan's only child and son, Urien.

Urien Greyjoy - Urien always aspired to be like both his father and mother. But, he was slain in his first and last battle. Vaughan rarely speaks of Urien, as it is a very touchy subject for him.

This look good enough? Forgive me Lance/SirDerp if you have somewhat used House Volmark and House Blacktyde in your role play already. If you have, I'll change the family tree or at least tweak it to perfection.
It's all good, House Volmark is on pretty good terms with Siegfried but I never stated any of their names other than Hazel Volmark who is married to Qhorin Harlaw, the couple have a son named Boremund Harlaw.

TheFordee14 said:
That'd be interesting since Vaughan loved and married a Blacktyde. He and Siegfried could possibly be bros-in-law.
Yeah, Blacktyde genes is where Siegfried got is berserker like fighting style from, it is nice knowing that he also has relations to House Greyjoy technically.

Also would people be okay if I changed Siegfrieds appearance to a description? It has been months and I still haven't found a picture that suits him IMO.

TheFordee14 said:
XbTDsTg.png

No issues here. Already gives me a way to possibly get Bronna on my side.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Meh. For now I'd prefer watching Roland beat up Benji himself. Ravenna can join in if it looks fun enough
Looks like it will be a tag team, Lyonel has his opportunity to show his sister whos the man (B')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back