• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Did something happen to me that I don't know about? I said I was busy once and you're already divvying up my land and trying to take my grandchildren.
Im contributing to Rowans hardships! Caydens good at stimulating character development it seems simply by fucking with people hard as balls

Akio said:
Im contributing to Rowans hardships! Caydens good at stimulating character development it seems simply by fucking with people hard as balls
He hasn't done anything like that though...

Lancelot said:
He hasn't done anything like that though...
Well im speaking of currently a planned future of what might happen with 'fordee and ive been flinting around with possibly etheir seducing or stealing Agnes for how long since i first mentioned it to you @Hypnos

Akio said:
Well im speaking of currently a planned future of what might happen with 'fordee and ive been flinting around with possibly etheir seducing or stealing Agnes for how long since i first mentioned it to you @Hypnos
Not that Cayden would know but kidnapping and seducing aren't the same thing.

Akio said:
Thats why i said or and not and lol
I'm just saying, the best way to a girls heart might not be taking her away from her family and dragging her screaming to Dorne. If kidnapping someone is your backup plan then I think what you're doing could still be considered wrong.

Hypnos said:
I'm just saying, the best way to a girls heart might not be taking her away from her family and dragging her screaming to Dorne. If kidnapping someone is your backup plan then I think what you're doing could still be considered wrong.
I'm not technically planning to kidnap her unless Walder dies, otherwise ill hold off pissing off the tullys unless i magically come across Agnes sneaking back to Horn Hill

Akio said:
I'm not technically planning to kidnap her unless Walder dies, otherwise ill hold off pissing off the tullys unless i magically come across Agnes sneaking back to Horn Hill
Does stuck in an endless time stop count as dead?

Hypnos said:
Does stuck in an endless time stop count as dead?
I don't know, what are the chances he'll heave a heart attack in the time paradox following Aidens demise?

Akio said:
I don't know, what are the chances he'll heave a heart attack in the time paradox following Aidens demise?
Well hopefully it won't come to that. Anyway, with Kuvira in Casterly Rock it seems more likely that Benjicot will be the one to die first right now.

Hypnos said:
Well hopefully it won't come to that. Anyway, with Kuvira in Casterly Rock it seems more likely that Benjicot will be the one to die first right now.
Kuvira doesn't kill innocent people who have nothing to do with Walder's decision......(>>)

Leusis said:
Kuvira doesn't kill innocent people who have nothing to do with Walder's decision......(>>)
Good to hear, though would that courtesy continue to stand if the Tullys refuse to bow?

Hypnos said:
That might be another thing that might lol, if only in fear of Anges life added into it

Leusis said:
They aren't going to bow? Yeah, you might as well start making coffins.
I never said they wouldn't, I was just asking hypothetically. Anyway, only two out of the many Tullys present actually know that Walder has called the banners, so theyd be slightly confused as to why Kuvira hates them.

Hypnos said:
I never said they wouldn't, I was just asking hypothetically. Anyway, only two out of the many Tullys present actually know that Walder has called the banners, so theyd be slightly confused as to why Kuvira hates them.
Thats pretty sly on Walders part lol

Hypnos said:
They'd be confused as to why Kuvira was burning them alive outside of Riverrun after she captured them the moment they left Casterly Rock?

giphy.gif

Leusis said:
They'd be confused as to why Kuvira was burning them alive outside of Riverrun after she captured them the moment they left Casterly Rock?
giphy.gif
Because you know with Riveruns banners assembled that would work, and thats if no one counter ambushes her on the way out

Leusis said:
giphy.gif
They'd be confused as to why Barba is dismembering the queen after Kuvira attempted to attack their much larger host.

Kuvira also brought 50 men counting Albert and whatever the fuck the captain of the queensguards name is.

Leusis said:
Kuvira also brought 50 men counting Albert and whatever the fuck the captain of the queensguards name is.
No chance against double numbers + even with those two high level fighters without something done clever

Akio said:
No chance against double numbers + even with those two high level fighters without something done clever
You know I don't intend to actually attack the Tully's right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back