• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Just realized that the fight between those three men at the end would totally be what a 1v1v1 between Roland, Martyn, and Sigfried would look like
Roland being the samurai because hes more skill based and likely just a bit faster and much more percise.

Martyn being a knight because hes skilled but hes also strong as shit and uses a big fucking sword.

Sigfried obviously being the viking because hes a big ass guy with a big ass axe who rages when he fights. @Lancelot
No disrespect, but I think Siegfried would go down first once he gets off his beserker high. Still, until that point, it would be a pretty damn cool fight. At least until either Rory rushes in with his freakin warhammer or Cayden decides to prance around with his spear or something.

Also, it's a lady knight in the trailer, but I get what you're saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
No disrespect, but I think Siegfried would go down first once he gets off his beserker high. Still, until that point, it would be a pretty damn cool fight. At least until either Rory rushes in with his freakin warhammer or Cayden decides to prance around with his spear or something.
Damn Baratheons and Martells always ruining the cool peoples awesome fights >_>

WanderingJester said:
I'd reckon if Siegfried was still sin it he would cut Cayden in half.

I think Rory could challenge him for a bit but would eventually be overwhelmed.

Roland and Martyn are too skilled and fast for Siegfried honestly, in a duel against them he would be all over the place, but in a battlefield with all that chaos is a different story.

Lancelot said:

Roland and Martyn are too skilled and fast for Siegfried honestly, in a duel against them he would be all over the place, but in a battlefield with all that chaos is a different story.
You realize Cayden is probably as fast if not faster then those two disregarding armor, he just less skilled then Roland and lacks Martyns overpowering physical powerless. And the fact his stamina can be lacking.

Lancelot said:

Yeah, honestly I think Siegfried in his battle rage is the closest PC in Westeros to Roland and Martyn's level except maybe Rory, those two would probably be really damn close, really would just depend on if Rory could last through Sigfried's rage I think.

Akio said:
Can i actually use a spear please, i would love for honor if I can xD
I think the samurai faction has a class that uses a naginata.

Akio said:
You realize Cayden is probably as fast if not faster then those two disregarding armor, he just less skilled then Roland and lacks Martyns overpowering physical powerless. And the fact his stamina can be lacking.
I did take his speed into account.

But I also took his weak armour, asthma and shit weapon choice into account too.

Akio said:
Personally I think Cayden just lags behind a lot of Westerosi warriors because his weapon sucks ass against armor and he runs out of energy a lot faster. Hell he even has the fact hes done more than just train and fight in his life, hes spent time sailing, riding, training with poisons, traveling. It just doesn't seem like he's super far up there because hes used a lot of time to train these other skills instead of focusing just on combat and his weaponry, asthma, and armor just don't lend well to his ability to fight Westerosi combatants.

The only thing he really has going for him are a poisoned weapon, but even that doesn't make a difference because if hes in a battle and only kills 3 or 4 men before he fights a really good warrior the poison won't really be on the blade anymore.

Leusis said:
Yeah, honestly I think Siegfried in his battle rage is the closest PC in Westeros to Roland and Martyn's level except maybe Rory, those two would probably be really damn close, really would just depend on if Rory could last through Sigfried's rage I think.
Rip Cayden apparently, though I guess thats partly my fault for wanting to use a spear lol

Yessss

Leusis said:
Personally I think Cayden just lags behind a lot of Westerosi warriors because his weapon sucks ass against armor and he runs out of energy a lot faster. Hell he even has the fact hes done more than just train and fight in his life, hes spent time sailing, riding, training with poisons, traveling. It just doesn't seem like he's super far up there because hes used a lot of time to train these other skills instead of focusing just on combat and his weaponry, asthma, and armor just don't lend well to his ability to fight Westerosi combatants.
His weapon is probably the reason hes furthest behind, I initially debated giving him a Bravosi thin sword in honor of his time in Braavos but i just prefer to fight with a pole arm. I kind of wish I could have given him a real reason to have a naginta though, that would be one of my favorite weapons to fight with and better against armor by application.

Leusis said:
Well honestly, take away his rage and Rory would still be facing against a 6'7 man with a large axe or warhammer that he has killing people for god knows how long with (not the same weapons). I think it would still be pretty even IMO.

Oh and don't forget the fact hes also spent time learning strategy and command, which can take several lifetimes to master. If I'm being honest he beats Roland, Martyn, Sigfried 9.9 times out of 10 when it comes to grand strategy, you know, the game of thrones (so long as he doesn't do his douche stuff and get himself killed) but when it comes to combat, on the field fighting for your life he just doesn't compete as well. Thats not to say hes not dangerous, just not as dangerous as those 3.

Leusis said:
Oh and don't forget the fact hes also spent time learning strategy and command, which can take several lifetimes to master. If I'm being honest he beats Roland, Martyn, Sigfried 9.9 times out of 10 when it comes to grand strategy, you know, the game of thrones (so long as he doesn't do his douche stuff and get himself killed) but when it comes to combat, on the field fighting for your life he just doesn't compete as well. Thats not to say hes not dangerous, just not as dangerous as those 3.
I think a new born babe beats Siegfried 9.9 times out of ten though lol.

Lancelot said:
Well honestly, take away his rage and Rory would still be facing against a 6'7 man with a large axe or warhammer that he has killing people for god knows how long with (not the same weapons). I think it would still be pretty even IMO.
Forgot for a bit that Sigfried is pretty much the oldest warrior in the RP, yeah, even out of rage him and Rory would probably be pretty close.

Leusis said:
Forgot for a bit that Sigfried is pretty much the oldest warrior in the RP, yeah, even out of rage him and Rory would probably be pretty close.
Rory and Siegfried are pretty similar in fighting styles. But Siegfried would have a lot more experience, the only notable thing he ever dose is reave.

Leusis said:
Rolands probably his best counter (in Westeros anyway, everything about nagito destroys him utterly) pretty fast and even more skilled which means his speed can only play so much affect. He probably find a far easier time fighting Rory and Sigfried because comparatively their probably a lot slower even ignoring armor (especially Rory whos a giant) Though right now hes gonna be doing a lot of stuff that could piss off his family, (damn Elia being peaceful and boring) and the Tyrells, and probably the Bartheons.

Akio said:
Rolands probably his best counter (in Westeros anyway, everything about nagito destroys him utterly) pretty fast and even more skilled which means his speed can only play so much affect. He probably find a far easier time fighting Rory and Sigfried because comparatively their probably a lot slower even ignoring armor (especially Rory whos a giant) Though right now hes gonna be doing a lot of stuff that could piss off his family, (damn Elia being peaceful and boring) and the Tyrells, and probably the Bartheons.
Rory's not a giant, he's just weirdly stronger than what he looks like, sort of like Robert.

Lancelot said:
Rory and Siegfried are pretty similar in fighting styles. But Siegfried would have a lot more experience, the only notable thing he ever dose is reave.
Yeah, I feel like out of rage he just wouldn't be able to keep up with Martyn or Roland's technique, skill or precision and he'd hold his own but end up falling. In rage I'd say watching him and Martyn go at it would be a lot more entertaining because it would just be two huge warriors constantly just beating the shit at each other because they're both equally strong, if not Sigfried being a bit stronger only because hes a grown man and enraged while Martyn is only 18 and likely hasn't grown into his full strength yet.

Rage Sigfried and Roland on the other hand would probably be pretty funny but not so much epic. Essentially it would just be Roland running around trying to put obstacles between him and Sigfried, dodging attacks, knocking them away with his longsword just waiting for him to swing himself tired with his huge axe or hammer. At that point Roland would just end it.

But either way I'll go out on a limb here and say Sigfried in rage is probably an equal to Roland or Martyn, welcome to the top of Westeros PCs @Lancelot

Akio said:
Cayden's best bet to look like a badass is honestly to try and kill Dolar. The dudes too strong and his armor is too thick for Roland, Martyn or maybe Sigfried to kill (Sigfried uses a hammer sometimes so that might give him a chance at doing damage).

Leusis said:
Yeah, I feel like out of rage he just wouldn't be able to keep up with Martyn or Roland's technique, skill or precision and he'd hold his own but end up falling. In rage I'd say watching him and Martyn go at it would be a lot more entertaining because it would just be two huge warriors constantly just beating the shit at each other because they're both equally strong, if not Sigfried being a bit stronger only because hes a grown man and enraged while Martyn is only 18 and likely hasn't grown into his full strength yet.
Rage Sigfried and Roland on the other hand would probably be pretty funny but not so much epic. Essentially it would just be Roland running around trying to put obstacles between him and Sigfried, dodging attacks, knocking them away with his longsword just waiting for him to swing himself tired with his huge axe or hammer. At that point Roland would just end it.

But either way I'll go out on a limb here and say Sigfried in rage is probably an equal to Roland or Martyn, welcome to the top of Westeros PCs @Lancelot
I would say Siegfried outclasses Martyn in strength. Sandor is strong as fuck but Siegfried is more like Victarion Greyjoy or Andrik the Unsmiling.

Speaking of fighting skill ill need to talk to the gm about my new characters, the lord of the Thenns im making is basically nothing but a warrior with no other skills to speak of (debating litterly giving him no ability to feel pain) while his brother is more tactical and diplomatic so ill need to ask about that

400px-Matt_Olson_V_Greyjoy.jpg

Victarion you say?

I'd like to see Sigfried beat Jon the Giant in an arm wrestling match. Thats Roland's best friend, guys a decent fighter but what makes him dangerous is the fact he can swing a two handed maul like its a longsword, dude is literally nothing but muscle and hes 7ft. Honestly only made this NPC to be a big bearded infantry slaughtering machine that I have one paticular plan for..... What that is, I'll never tell.

Akio said:
Maybe I should kidnap Agnes
We'll see
Leusis said:
Kuvira is totally going to get Tiber on her side, after all, what man would turn down the Riverlands? MUHAHAHAHAHA.
Did something happen to me that I don't know about? I said I was busy once and you're already divvying up my land and trying to take my grandchildren.

Hypnos said:
Did something happen to me that I don't know about? I said I was busy once and you're already divvying up my land and trying to take my grandchildren.
Don't worry, more enemies means more prisoners

Hypnos said:
No breaks from the game of thrones or you'll return to nothing but ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back