• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Just waiting for Roland to get with Kylie, leave for the war, come back like a year or two later and Kylie is all like "You have a son"

Leusis said:
Just waiting for Roland to get with Kylie, leave for the war, come back like a year or two later and Kylie is all like "You have a son"
RIP I would like to see his reaction to that one

Akio said:
I kind of wonder what Celena would say to Cayden if they met, that sounds like a conversation that would be fun to hear
She'll be civil, as she always is. It'll likely more of a polite but cold turn down if he tries for her panties.

Leusis said:
The number of bastards in this RP is too damn high!

-1x-1.jpg

WanderingJester said:
She'll be civil, as she always is. It'll likely more of a polite but cold turn down if he tries for her panties.
The number of bastards in this RP is too damn high!

-1x-1.jpg
Unlikely he'll make a pass for her so easily, he doesn't want to piss of the Lannisters. But he pretty playful and may try to get a response from her in another way, he doesn't like lordly courtesy being a mercenary for 5 years. "To many words, no substance behind it."

Akio said:
Unlikely he'll make a pass for her so easily, he doesn't want to piss of the Lannisters. But he pretty playful and may try to get a response from her in another way, he doesn't like lordly courtesy being a mercenary for 5 years. "To many words, no substance behind it."
Fair enough, guess we'll just have to see what happens if it ever happened *shrug*

Kuvira is totally going to get Tiber on her side, after all, what man would turn down the Riverlands? MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Akio said:
lol is that the plan is it?
Don't know, Kuvira will pretty much give him whatever he wants, same with Dorne and the Iron Islands if they join her side, I mean honestly she'll take whatever she can get.

Leusis said:
Don't know, Kuvira will pretty much give him whatever he wants, same with Dorne and the Iron Islands if they join her side, I mean honestly she'll take whatever she can get.
That may be something to keep in mind, I was considering talking Visery till Daenna is ready (if ever) to move. Maybe I should court the dragon, I mean i may get Aerea

Akio said:
That may be something to keep in mind, I was considering talking Visery till Daenna is ready (if ever) to move. Maybe I should court the dragon, I mean i may get Aerea
You'll get nothing and like it. Elia on the other hand can have Corbis.

What if Dorne wants stornsend lol have one of the male family members marry Astris once Brandeon and Rory die

Akio said:
lol what happened to give anything.
Akio said:
What if Dorne wants stornsend lol have one of the male family members marry Astris once Brandeon and Rory die
I'll give Storms End to Randy Martell if it comes to that. To Kuvira Cayden is little more than a mercenary with an important last name, she would never pick you as her first choice for anything, and Cayden also is not the leader of House Martell so she wouldn't be making deals with Cayden.

Leusis said:
I'll give Storms End to Randy Martell if it comes to that. To Kuvira Cayden is little more than a mercenary with an important last name, she would never pick you as her first choice for anything, and Cayden also is not the leader of House Martell so she wouldn't be making deals with Cayden.
lol RIP Astris though a Kingsguard may get RKO'd if we tried to make him marry anyone @WanderingJester

Never the less Cayden still hold an important part of his family (unless he manages to piss off Elia which ill admit may be likely) and if anyones leading house Martells armies on the field of player characters its probably Cayden, no other Martell has any experience in war and command

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
lol RIP Astris though a Kingsguard may get RKO'd if we tried to make him marry anyone @WanderingJester
Never the less Cayden still hold an important part of his family (unless he manages to piss off Elia which ill admit may be likely) and if anyones leading house Martells armies on the field of player characters its probably Cayden, no other Martell has any experience in war and command
Yes, everyone gets an RKO. Don't mess with Randy Orton Martell. xD

WanderingJester said:
Though somehow Randy escapes, and RKOs Corbis another day, probably as Corbis is headed to the privies or something. xD
Now we need to get Randy to Kingslanding and let them fight it out, kill dozens of soldiers in their conflict

Akio said:
Now we need to get Randy to Kingslanding and let them fight it out, kill dozens of soldiers in their conflict
Nah no one actually dies from Randy and his gang. They just get knocked out and wake up with a wicked migraine, possibly losing their short term memory in the process. They're like a moving and invincible bro down. xD

WanderingJester said:
[media]

[/media]
For the Westerlands/Reach War hype :P
Just realized that the fight between those three men at the end would totally be what a 1v1v1 between Roland, Martyn, and Sigfried would look like

Roland being the samurai because hes more skill based and likely just a bit faster and much more precise.

Martyn being a knight because hes skilled but hes also strong as shit and uses a big fucking sword.

Sigfried obviously being the viking because hes a big ass guy with a big ass axe who rages when he fights. @Lancelot

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back