• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Oh yea, like you're the only person here who plays a lot of video games. I'd put up a good fight, not saying I'd win but it wouldn't be easy. Now if it was Dark Souls that's another story.

[/QUOTE]
Dark souls is love. Dark souls is life.

tumblr_n4phdoURrI1rtzo8lo1_500.png

WanderingJester said:
I mean, if Rowan gets a chance to recover, both physically and mentally, the maturity growth, both as a man and a warrior, for him would be huge. I can see him becoming more of a fighter and leader than his father ever imagined... if he doesn't take an arrow/knife to the throat and his corpse tossed aside somewhere. *shrug*
Well hopefully he doesn't have a run in with Roland on the battlefield before then.

WanderingJester said:
Even without that, if everything in my head for this RP occurs in regards to Rowan, he's in for a very very bad time. Not as bad as Jaime with the missing hand, but bad time indeed.
If you think Rowan is going to have a rough time in the coming war you should see what I have planned for Roland if things go right, or I should probably say if they go wrong.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Oh yea, like you're the only person here who plays a lot of video games. I'd put up a good fight, not saying I'd win but it wouldn't be easy. Now if it was Dark Souls that's another story.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying nobody else here plays a lot of games, I'm just saying I play a shit load of games with a similar fighting mechanic where you have to shift your stance to match your opponents to defend and have a different stance than them when you attack to hit.

WanderingJester said:
Lol, it hasn't even reached my ears yet.
Wait, is Walder really dead? I thought he was just frozen at Storm's End with the Stag brothers... ( :o )
I'm just predicting the future. But as far as kidnapping Agnes that's just about the only reason he'd willingly to agonize any remaining Tully's is if Walder died because (if I remember correctly) that leaves her ethier in charge or next in line

Or if whole going through the reach he stumbled on a lightly armed party with her in it while he's doing shit to hurt the Reach

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
I'm not saying nobody else here plays a lot of games, I'm just saying I play a shit load of games with a similar fighting mechanic where you have to shift your stance to match your opponents to defend and have a different stance than them when you attack to hit.
Yea I didn't mean that seriously, there's not many ways to get sarcasm across online

Leusis said:
Well hopefully he doesn't have a run in with Roland on the battlefield before then.
If you think Rowan is going to have a rough time in the coming war you should see what I have planned for Roland if things go right, or I should probably say if they go wrong.

Probably won't, if things goes anywhere near what it might happen in my head. He'll more than likely run or yield before Roland would slice his head off, unlike Oswen. Still there's definitely a chance of a meeting.

Ooo, can't wait to see what you've got in store yourself with Roland xD .

Akio said:
I'm just predicting the future. But as far as kidnapping Agnes that's just about the only reason he'd willingly to agonize any remaining Tully's is if Walder died because (if I remember correctly) that leaves her ethier in charge or next in line
Or if whole going through the reach he stumbled on a lightly armed party with her in it while he's doing shit to hurt the Reach
Oh, okay lol. Got me worried for all the grieving ladies that the most handsome man in Westeros is dead xD . Nah, Benjicott, her father, would be next in line.

lol, yeah, we'll have to see xD

Akio said:
10/10 times Rowan would absolutely destroy Cayden if he stole his wife. Not because he'd beat him in a duel or something, but because he knows the reach and marches like the back of his hand and he'd hunt you down with twice as many men as you have and slaughter you. Shit I wouldn't even fuck with Rowan in his own territory unless a had an obvious number advantage.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Yea I didn't mean that seriously, there's not many ways to get sarcasm across online

[/QUOTE]
Sarcasm, never heard of it.

WanderingJester said:
Probably won't, if things goes anywhere near what it might happen in my head. He'll more than likely run or yield before Roland would slice his head off, unlike Oswen. Still there's definitely a chance of a meeting.
Ooo, can't wait to see what you've got in store yourself with Roland xD .

Oh, okay lol. Got me worried for all the grieving ladies that the most handsome man in Westeros is dead xD . Nah, Benjicott, her father, would be next in line.

lol, yeah, we'll have to see xD
Is she his oldest child?

Leusis said:
10/10 times Rowan would absolutely destroy Cayden if he stole his wife. Not because he'd beat him in a duel or something, but because he knows the reach and marches like the back of his hand and he'd hunt you down with twice as many men as you have and slaughter you. Shit I wouldn't even fuck with Rowan in his own territory unless a had an obvious number advantage.
Sarcasm, never heard of it.
Hopefully of Cayden did that it wouldn't be discovered right away considering she snuck out in the first place and hopefully even then Cayden has some pissed Raiders who Elia stopped with him.

Akio said:
Is she his oldest child?
Hopefully of Cayden did that it wouldn't be discovered right away considering she snuck out in the first place and hopefully even then Cayden has some pissed Raiders who Elia stopped with him.
Yup.

@WanderingJester

You know, just read your last post over again and Tiber's sister is such a douche lol. She keeps talking/thinking how boring the melee is but shes barely better than an average knight. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a Lannster, they always think so highly of themselves.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
You know, just read your last post over again and Tiber's sister is such a douche lol. She keeps talking/thinking how boring the melee is but shes barely better than an average knight. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a Lannster, they always think so highly of themselves.
This, after insulting Cayden a billion times despite his performance I found myself wishing she had been on the field

Akio said:
This, after insulting Cayden a billion times despite his performance I found myself wishing she had been on the field
Well, Cayden really did deserve the last couple of insults, I mean he threw dirt in a knights face to win a fight during a melee that was for an upcoming wedding, thats just dishonorable as hell.

Leusis said:
Well, Cayden really did deserve the last couple of insults, I mean he threw dirt in a knights face to win a fight during a melee that was for an upcoming wedding, thats just dishonorable as hell.
You act like her insults started there lol

If it started after he may have found himself less concerned

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
Akio said:
Yeah, her thinking's more towards the naive/annoying biatch category. I was thinking more of the fact that she's often bored with things that she doesn't directly participate in, as does many amateur athletes does. Excited about the games they/their team plays in but never pay any attention to the ones they're not a part of, even if it's the same sport. Maybe her attitude will change, but it's likely a bleed over from her court lady training.

WanderingJester said:
Yeah, her thinking's more towards the naive/annoying biatch category. I was thinking more of the fact that she's often bored with things that she doesn't directly participate in, as does many amateur athletes does. Excited about the games they/their team plays in but never pay any attention to the ones they're not a part of, even if it's the same sport. Maybe her attitude will change, but it's likely a bleed over from her court lady training.
I'm not saying its a bad thing for her to be like that, it makes sense for her character and its interesting to see the contrast between her and her handmaiden. I'm just saying shes still a douche for being that way lol.

Leusis said:
I'm not saying its a bad thing for her to be like that, it makes sense for her character and its interesting to see the contrast between her and her handmaiden. I'm just saying shes still a douche for being that way lol.
Nah, I get what you're saying lol, and I'm not denying that her way of thinking's douchy either, just more of giving voice to the thought process of how I characterized her in my head. (^.^)

Also, if you think she's bad, I can't wait to see how you'll react if we ever get a chance to meet her cousin xD

Leusis said:
Agreed, really it's Trevir that I feel sorry for.

Though if she went through some hardship or entered a real war she may find her tune changing

WanderingJester said:
Nah, I get what you're saying lol, and I'm not denying that her way of thinking's douchy either, just more of giving voice to the thought process of how I characterized her in my head. (^.^)
Also, if you think she's bad, I can't wait to see how you'll react if we ever get a chance to meet her cousin xD
Queen of thorns level bitch?

Akio said:
Agreed, really it's Trevir that I feel sorry for.
Though if she went through some hardship or entered a real war she may find her tune changing
Oh she'll likely. She's honestly just naive to me, and tbh have improved a lot from what she witnessed in the War of the Lions, but you know, plenty of room to grow still.

Akio said:
Queen of thorns level bitch?
More like Mean Girls Plastic level bitch. Think of that "hot girl" that's only nice to people if they're hot/rich, but personality wise is just a terrible shallow vase. She can change, but only if really forced to by environments/circumstances.

WanderingJester said:
Oh she'll likely. She's honestly just naive to me, and tbh have improved a lot from what she witnessed in the War of the Lions, but you know, plenty of room to grow still.
More like Mean Girls Plastic level bitch. Think of that "hot girl" that's only nice to people if they're hot/rich, but personality wise is just a terrible shallow vase. She can change, but only if really forced to by environments/circumstances.
Well she'll get along with Cayden till he realizes she has a bitch personality considering hes a handsome eligible bachelor

Well for now shes not likely to take a big part in this war unless she manages to sneak onto the battlefield, someones got to stay home with poor little trapped doe in the Rock

So I was wondering about what's happening right now in the game, is Westeros in the middle of a war or is it just small battles here and there? I'm not even involved so it doesn't concern me at this point but I'm curious as to what's going on and reading through nine pages of posts is a little much for me

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]So I was wondering about what's happening right now in the game, is Westeros in the middle of a war or is it just small battles here and there? I'm not even involved so it doesn't concern me at this point but I'm curious as to what's going on and reading through nine pages of posts is a little much for me

[/QUOTE]
Battles haven't started just yet, just a lot of political positioning and such right now, but we're pretty much right on the edge of the entirety of Westeros being in a state of civil war. Just give us another week or two and we'll get the battles flowing.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
Chances of Roland getting in Celena and or her handmaidens pants soon?
Kylie: Very high.

Celena: Not so high/he's got some work to do that he probably doesn't have the patience or time for.

Leusis said:
Battles haven't started just yet, just a lot of political positioning and such right now, but we're pretty much right on the edge of the entirety of Westeros being in a state of civil war. Just give us another week or two and we'll get the battles flowing.
Well, "weeks." By the time the war between the Westerlands and the Reach is over, we'll be lucky to have a single raid by either side between the Crownlands and the Stormlands lol.

WanderingJester said:
Kylie: Very high.
Celena: Not so high/he's got some work to do that he probably doesn't have the patience or time for.

Well, "weeks." By the time the war between the Westerlands and the Reach is over, we'll be lucky to have a single raid by either side between the Crownlands and the Stormlands lol.
I kind of wonder what Celena would say to Cayden if they met, that sounds like a conversation that would be fun to hear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back