• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
No sure caster exists in this timeline or if people want use him
@Hypnos

Are you planning to have the goat priest reply to Dallen at some point?
Well no one's really been north of the wall very much in this game from what I understand. Craster's Keep is important to the watch when it comes to ranging north of the wall so I feel like it's necessary for him to be there.

Akio said:
No sure caster exists in this timeline or if people want use him
@Hypnos

Are you planning to have the goat priest reply to Dallen at some point?
I meant to write something up for the Goat and Agnes today but I'm really, busy right now. I may not be able to reply to anyone until the Weekend.

Ser Davos Seaworth]Well no one's really been north of the wall very much in this game from what I understand. Craster's Keep is important to the watch when it comes to ranging north of the wall so I feel like it's necessary for him to be there. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5434-theancientcenturion/ said:
@TheAncientCenturion[/URL] has posted as the lord commander saying that there are several small wildling settlements beyond the wall that work with the watch and it took him forever to get them to do so. Craster does not exist here, but these many settlements do.

Leusis said:
@TheAncientCenturion has posted as the lord commander saying that there are several small wildling settlements beyond the wall that work with the watch and it took him forever to get them to do so. Craster does not exist here, but these many settlements do.
*sigh* you guys have to tell me some of this stuff, I guess I'll change it around to try and make it work

'As if I have any need of that. Riverrun is mine.' He thought with a sly smile.
Walder's not even dead, yet Viserys is already offering away his castle. What happened to the days when Pyke was the reward for good service?

[/QUOTE]

To have Tai focus on Quentyn's crew or Aemond's...... Tough choice but I can't pass up the chance to piss off a dornishman.

Leusis said:
Thought I was the only one hyped as fuck for this game.
Have you seen the gameplay mission for the vikings? With the amphibious invasion? That should've been Shield Island in this RP.

WanderingJester said:
Have you seen the gameplay mission for the vikings? With the amphibious invasion? That should've been Shield Island in this RP.
Yes it should have, and Siegfried should have been the character from the demo.

Leusis said:
Yes it should have, and Siegfried should have been the character from the demo.
Siegfried just kicking ass left and right in an invasion only to realize at the crisp of victory that he's been tricked by someone would make for a hell of a story. The lady knight from the cinematic got me mad hyped for Rowan's story to go through (provided he stays alive for that long). He's going to have a hell of a character development given the shitstorm I plan on putting him through.

Am I the only one who would seriously consider playing all our character battles in for honor to decide who wins?

WanderingJester said:
Siegfried just kicking ass left and right in an invasion only to realize at the crisp of victory that he's been tricked by someone would make for a hell of a story. The lady knight from the cinematic got me mad hyped for Rowan's story to go through (provided he stays alive for that long). He's going to have a hell of a character development given the shitstorm I plan on putting him through.
To be fair Cayden might be partly responsible for putting him through some of that shit storm depending

Akio said:
Am I the only one who would seriously consider playing all our character battles in for honor to decide who wins?
You wouldn't want that, I've played so many games with almost the exact same fighting mechanic, I would destroy all of you.

Akio said:
To be fair Cayden might be partly responsible for putting him through some of that shit storm depending
I mean, if Rowan gets a chance to recover, both physically and mentally, the maturity growth, both as a man and a warrior, for him would be huge. I can see him becoming more of a fighter and leader than his father ever imagined... if he doesn't take an arrow/knife to the throat and his corpse tossed aside somewhere. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
I mean, if Rowan gets a chance to recover, both physically and mentally, the maturity growth, both as a man and a warrior, for him would be huge. I can see him becoming more of a fighter and leader than his father ever imagined... if he doesn't take an arrow/knife to the throat and his corpse tossed aside somewhere. *shrug*
Maybe I should kidnap Agnes

Leusis said:
You wouldn't want that, I've played so many games with almost the exact same fighting mechanic, I would destroy all of you.
We'll see

Akio said:
Maybe I should kidnap Agnes
We'll see
Even without that, if everything in my head for this RP occurs in regards to Rowan, he's in for a very very bad time. Not as bad as Jaime with the missing hand, but bad time indeed.

Leusis said:
Oh yea, like you're the only person here who plays a lot of video games. I'd put up a good fight, not saying I'd win but it wouldn't be easy. Now if it was Dark Souls that's another story.

WanderingJester said:
Even without that, if everything in my head for this RP occurs in regards to Rowan, he's in for a very very bad time. Not as bad as Jaime with the missing hand, but bad time indeed.
If only news of Walder dropping dead could reach Caydens ear!

Akio said:
If only news of Walder dropping dead could reach Caydens ear!
Lol, it hasn't even reached my ears yet.

Wait, is Walder really dead? I thought he was just frozen at Storm's End with the Stag brothers... ( :o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back