• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
But do you have a plan for the clansmen AND the knights of the vale? I mean I realized if Gelgin told everybody to raise their levies, that means I can just take 30,000 or so of the vales forces to march out and fight under the pretense that we're trying to save Gelgin, whos currently in Kings Landing.
Yes, yes I do.

By the way when it comes to combat north of the wall in the future if like mance my or another character gains the alligence of the Giants or when clans with large are absorbed how do we want to handle that as far as NCP wargs and giants?

@Akio What clan are you leading? I've been busy lately and haven't had time to change my characters story and leave him north of the wall but I'm interested where you're based out of and how we may interact with each other

Ser Davos Seaworth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7305-akio/ said:
@Akio[/URL] What clan are you leading? I've been busy lately and haven't had time to change my characters story and leave him north of the wall but I'm interested where you're based out of and how we may interact with each other
Wildling on wildling violence?

Ser Davos Seaworth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7305-akio/ said:
@Akio[/URL] What clan are you leading? I've been busy lately and haven't had time to change my characters story and leave him north of the wall but I'm interested where you're based out of and how we may interact with each other
The Thenns is who ill be playing as

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Wildling on wildling violence?
Possibly, I mean unless there's some kind of Mannis figure I'm sure we'll be fighting each other
Akio said:
The Thenns is who ill be playing as
Alright, I kind of need to look at other tribes to see what I might be, unless I just make one of my own

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Possibly, I mean unless there's some kind of Mannis figure I'm sure we'll be fighting each other
Alright, I kind of need to look at other tribes to see what I might be, unless I just make one of my own

[/QUOTE]
My tribe will be trying to unite the wildlings in a similar fashion though their methods are not likely to be exactly the same with the food shortage and grey plague instead of you know walking zombies

Akio said:
By the way when it comes to combat north of the wall in the future if like mance my or another character gains the alligence of the Giants or when clans with large are absorbed how do we want to handle that as far as NCP wargs and giants?
Well, Mance only had a few dozen wargs and giants and he had the entirety of the wildlings behind him, absolutely 100% of them so the wargs probably won't make a difference really. The giants on the other hand are probably worth a good 20 men or so, I'm not sure really.

Leusis said:
Well, Mance only had a few dozen wargs and giants and he had the entirety of the wildlings behind him, absolutely 100% of them so the wargs probably won't make a difference really. The giants on the other hand are probably worth a good 20 men or so, I'm not sure really.
Just wondering if the Thenns absolutely succeed in their goal of uniting the tribes thats something I can use

Its alright, we have a big fucking wall to hide behind, even with giants, the current nights watch is a good deal stronger than it was in the books, especially stronger than they were after the battle on the fist of the first men. So I have no doubt the nights watch could hold against the wildlings unless they had something special.

Leusis said:
Its alright, we have a big fucking wall to hide behind, even with giants, the current nights watch is a good deal stronger than it was in the books, especially stronger than they were after the battle on the fist of the first men. So I have no doubt the nights watch could hold against the wildlings unless they had something special.
Oh I doubt the battle would be easy to take the wall, not even close really. But I do plan to get past that wall eventually lol

You know, going back and watching this episode again, I realized the way Jon reacted when his brother was shot would be the exact same reaction somebody here would get if they shot one of Roland's friends or family members. So essentially if you're fighting Roland in a pitch battle, do what Ramsay did if you get a hold of one of Roland's loved ones, because then he'll just charge you and get himself killed. Unlike Jon who has so much plot armor he literally gets brought back to life when he dies.

Leusis said:
You know, going back and watching this episode again, I realized the way Jon reacted when his brother was shot would be the exact same reaction somebody here would get if they shot one of Roland's friends or family members. So essentially if you're fighting Roland in a pitch battle, do what Ramsay did if you get a hold of one of Roland's loved ones, because then he'll just charge you and get himself killed. Unlike Jon who has so much plot armor he literally gets brought back to life when he dies.
*Cayden takes notes*

Akio said:
*Cayden takes notes*
Its too bad Roland's only family is his uncle whos super old and would likely die just from being held prisoner for longer than 6 hours and his only friend is a 7 foot tall freak of nature that uses a two handed maul, so taking him prisoner is a no go cause you'd have to kill him before he'd go anywhere. Don't forget the fact Cayden is in a ridiculously weak situation, he only leads 2,000 men, of which only like 100 are in Westeros.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]So with the current night's watch is every fort still being used by the watch? Or is castle black, eastwatch, and the shadow tower the only three?

[/QUOTE]
Its still just the 3.

Leusis said:
Its too bad Roland's only family is his uncle whos super old and would likely die just from being held prisoner for longer than 6 hours and his only friend is a 7 foot tall freak of nature that uses a two handed maul, so taking him prisoner is a no go cause you'd have to kill him before he'd go anywhere. Don't forget the fact Cayden is in a ridiculously weak situation, he only leads 2,000 men, of which only like 100 are in Westeros.
Its still just the 3.
I take notes about everything, knowledge is power. Can't use it now and in truth I have no reason to, Cayden and the Lannisters aren't enemies. But in the future who knows how the wheel turns. Besides I don't think it's as simple as just those two, if it really came to a situation like that and Cayden knew that Larsen has two sisters *shrugs*

Akio said:
I take notes about everything, knowledge is power. Can't use it now and in truth I have no reason to, Cayden and the Lannisters aren't enemies. But in the future who knows how the wheel turns. Besides I don't think it's as simple as just those two, if it really came to a situation like that and Cayden knew that Larsen has two sisters *shrugs*
Its Lawsen, and Roland doesn't care enough about either of them to rush to his death, he doesn't even care about Lawsen that much, sure he likes the guy and they're friends, but hes not that close to Roland at all. As for you using this information, thats 100% metagame, Cayden hasn't met Roland, he doesn't know hes that kind of guy, Roland has never even been put in a situation to where anybody would know he'd do that. "Taking notes" like this and using them in any way during rp is absolutely ridiculous and if you ever use these "notes" in rp I'm gonna call you out big time, and it doesn't even have to involve Roland, doing that to anybody isn't good for rp.

Hell, most of the time even when my character has some slight reason to know something, I usually don't use it because it can be seen as abusing ooc knowledge.

Leusis said:
Its Lawsen, and Roland doesn't care enough about either of them to rush to his death, he doesn't even care about Lawsen that much, sure he likes the guy and they're friends, but hes not that close to Roland at all. As for you using this information, thats 100% metagame, Cayden hasn't met Roland, he doesn't know hes that kind of guy, Roland has never even been put in a situation to where anybody would know he'd do that. "Taking notes" like this and using them in any way during rp is absolutely ridiculous and if you ever use these "notes" in rp I'm gonna call you out big time, and it doesn't even have to involve Roland, doing that to anybody isn't good for rp.
Hell, most of the time even when my character has some slight reason to know something, I usually don't use it because it can be seen as abusing ooc knowledge.
Oh I'm not gonna use it in the rp without knowing, don't get me wrong there. There are an endless amount of hypotheticals in an RP like this so in the possible situation that Cayden does know, Cayden has them which is difficult in itself, and he cares enough because while Roland is a capable warrior there is only so much he can shake a battle alone on his own accord. If all those were fulfilled maybe a plan would come into place, I like playing around with hypotheticals and every direction an RP can take, it's how I play around with things. Otherwise this information will never enter Caydens mind, for I'm not Cayden

Akio said:
Oh I'm not gonna use it in the rp without knowing, don't get me wrong there. There are an endless amount of hypotheticals in an RP like this so in the possible situation that Cayden does know, Cayden has them which is difficult in itself, and he cares enough because while Roland is a capable warrior there is only so much he can shake a battle alone on his own accord. If all those were fulfilled maybe a plan would come into place, I like playing around with hypotheticals and every direction an RP can take, it's how I play around with things. Otherwise this information will never enter Caydens mind, for I'm not Cayden
Alright, its just ooc in ic really irks me and its the only thing that ever actually upsets me slightly when it comes to rp. And that'd be because it not only ruins rp for people but I've had plenty of characters be killed because somebody uses ooc info and gets away with it because the admins/GMs are either dumb or this particular person has been fondling the admins balls for quite some time.

Leusis said:
Alright, its just ooc in ic really irks me and its the only thing that ever actually upsets me slightly when it comes to rp. And that'd be because it not only ruins rp for people but I've had plenty of characters be killed because somebody uses ooc info and gets away with it because the admins/GMs are either dumb or this particular person has been fondling the admins balls for quite some time.
time to start the fondling hehehe (>u>)

Leusis said:
I don't particularly like it ethier, when I say it in the ooc it's a way to almost prepare myself, a mental excersise about every possible situation that might affect me however far down the line which is basically everything. It helps me plan the what ifs, for when my plans don't exactly go to proper I already have a plan in mind or something blind sides me

NO WARGS!

I am very against it. Maybe we'll have a warg a lil' later down the line, but I don't want anyone to have such an ability as of right now.

I already dropped the idea lol, your safe Forbee. Though if the Wildlings ever get past the wall it's to be expected for NCP wargs to be in that army, though to what affect depends

TheFordee14 said:
NO WARGS!
I am very against it. Maybe we'll have a warg a lil' later down the line, but I don't want anyone to have such an ability as of right now.
Well they're not south of the wall at this point, only wildlings and maybe some members of the nights watch have to worry about them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back