• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Yielding cowardly when he's on the ground and could barley move lol, well I guess I'll just not say anything, not like the Lannisters know about his asthma. Only the Martells would know at the moment.

If Cayden gets attacked again before he gets a chance to recover I'm probably gonna have him have the asthma attack he's been staving off all this time

@WanderingJester

Damn it Tiber, not letting me keep my identity hidden until after the 1v1 tournament melee. Guess I'm gonna have to go all Gladiator on you.

gladiator_maximus.gif

Leusis said:
Never said most of those wildlings were men, or even adults, hes just killed hundreds over the course of like 25 years.
Does the Watch even see that much action? For him to achieve that, we're talking large military engagements involving hundreds of men. Unless what you're saying is he's committed a few Wounded Knees in his lifetime.

The only comparable figure I can think of is Qhorin Halfhand and they don't mention how many he's killed, just how he got his hand messed up fighting ONE wilding.

Every time the rangers go to the north they fight Wildlings men and woman and make alliances with others, traditional ranger practice and his bio admits he's damaged a few villages in order to starve it's inhabitants, he's probably killed more then a few innocents.

But that's hundreds in single combat, which depending how much time he's been past the wall in his 25 year watch is possible, though it's unlikely he got out of it Scot free every time and there are Wildlings that can probably match him

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Every time the rangers go to the north they fight Wildlings men and woman and make alliances with others, traditional ranger practice and his bio admits he's damaged a few villages in order to starve it's inhabitants, he's probably killed more then a few innocents.
But that's hundreds in single combat, which depending how much time he's been past the wall in his 25 year watch is possible, though it's unlikely he got out of it Scot free every time and there are Wildlings that can probably match him
Yea, that's realistic if he's basically committing war crimes, stabbing women and children as they're running. It's the "single combat" part which seems like something out of the Age of Heroes to me.

Jabroni said:
Yea, that's realistic if he's basically committing war crimes, stabbing women and children as they're running. It's the "single combat" part which seems like something out of the Age of Heroes to me.
Single combat can refer to anyone, even a boy who barley knows how to hold a dagger but spear wives aren't exactly weak so don't forget that when you say men and woman lol

I'm considering making two Thenns, brothers like in the shows and books only one a warrior and one clever and back seat figure like I mentioned.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
Damn it Tiber, not letting me keep my identity hidden until after the 1v1 tournament melee. Guess I'm gonna have to go all Gladiator on you.

gladiator_maximus.gif
I think that would work better if he was actually a Reyne, but it'll likely not be as exciting as everyone thinks :P

Jabroni said:
Essentially he kills a good number of people every time he goes out ranging and he goes out very often and hes been at this for 25 years or so. The whole "single combat" thing was supposed to be every time he had come face to face with a wildling and killed them. Kind of like somebody telling you how they beat the shit out of somebody but didn't mention they started the fight with blind siding them with a brick. Hes not the best fighter in the watch, in the top 20 sure, but even thats not very impressive. There are most likely hundreds of wildlings who would destroy him in a duel..... But he doesn't duel.

WanderingJester said:
I think that would work better if he was actually a Reyne, but it'll likely not be as exciting as everyone thinks :P
If he was a Rayne he wouldn't survive the next 5 seconds

WanderingJester said:
If Tyrion doesn't do this at some point, I'll be upset.

Also, Andar is totally using the mountain clansmen to attack the Riverlands, after all, they're dumb as rocks, warlike, and honorable. I remember listening to a Baelish thing where hes talking about how stupid the vale is for not manipulating the clansmen so I decided I'd be the guy to finally do it.

WanderingJester said:
I think someone asked to be a warg earlier back in the first thread, and the answer was no. Don't know how everyone feels about it now, but I'm leaning towards negative still.
I'm not asking him to be particularly powerful, I don't want a Vladimir six skins, but a warg could be interesting north of the wall even if he controlled only one animal or two and no direwolves

Akio said:
I'm not asking him to be particularly powerful, I don't want a Vladimir six skins, but a warg could be interesting north of the wall even if he controlled only one animal or two and no direwolves
It's more of the pandora's box effect. If we allowed one, then why not others? I would probably be more inclined to let it happened if the dragons were already hatched, but they're not and the red comet hadn't passed yet. It's up to the others I suppose. If a majority is for it, I'll let it happen as well.

WanderingJester said:
I think someone asked to be a warg earlier back in the first thread, and the answer was no. Don't know how everyone feels about it now, but I'm leaning towards negative still.
It was @Crimson smile who wanted a Stark warg and have a Direwolf. I'm still against wargs for the most part, unless someone comes up with a good reason why they should be included.

@Leusis Both Andar and Kuvira want to kill me it seems, fate does not seem to be favouring the Trouts.

SInce Storm's End is pretty frozen right now, I'm going to say that Lord Bracken returned to the Riverlands to command their forces. (Since it should have happened by now anyway) so I can do stuff with that army.

Hypnos said:
It was @Crimson smile who wanted a Stark warg and have a Direwolf. I'm still against wargs for the most part, unless someone comes up with a good reason why they should be included.
@Leusis Both Andar and Kuvira want to kill me it seems, fate does not seem to be favouring the Trouts.

SInce Storm's End is pretty frozen right now, I'm going to say that Lord Bracken returned to the Riverlands to command their forces. (Since it should have happened by now anyway) so I can do stuff with that army.
Just wait, in the next couple months you'll have mountain clansmen running across your border screaming about how they want to kill Walder Tully for wanting to fuck their women.

Leusis said:
Just wait, in the next couple months you'll have mountain clansmen running across your border screaming about how they want to kill Walder Tully for wanting to fuck their women.
Oh don't you worry, I've got something planned for that.

Hypnos said:

Always wondered what a flayed dragon would look like...

Hypnos said:
Oh don't you worry, I've got something planned for that.
But do you have a plan for the clansmen AND the knights of the vale? I mean I realized if Gelgin told everybody to raise their levies, that means I can just take 30,000 or so of the vales forces to march out and fight under the pretense that we're trying to save Gelgin, whos currently in Kings Landing.

*shrugs* Oh well, wasn't an idea I was particularly stuck on, just one I thought might be interesting and it fit the personality. One brother charismatic, proud, a warrior. The other a bit shy and reclusive, mysterious which being a warg would contribute to and a bit of a dreamer that would lead to him making up the plan needed to unite the Wildlings. Suppose I'll do without

Users who are viewing this thread

Back