• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
As long as Braevira still happens, I don't care.
Oh, it'll happen, even if I have to get Martyn and Roland to kidnap the two of them and lock them in a room until they get together.

I'll even somehow get Nagito to roll along somehow, if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
But Brandeon is also in love with Corbis
WanderingJester said:
Oh, it'll happen, even if I have to get Martyn and Roland to kidnap the two of them and lock them in a room until they get together.
I'll even somehow get Nagito to roll along somehow, if needed.
Send the Lannister host and kill Corbis. Now.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Send the Lannister host and kill Corbis. Now.
Don't listen to the Dornishman. Corbis is nowhere broody and directly influencing enough to elicit that kind of affection from Braedon. He's likely apathetic to the crazy Targ than anything.

WanderingJester said:
Don't listen to the Dornishman. Corbis is nowhere broody and directly influencing enough to elicit that kind of affection from Braedon. He's likely apathetic to the crazy Targ than anything.
Your lose when he sinks the ship

Now im actually gonna go work on a post

Akio said:
Your lose when he sinks the ship
Now im actually gonna go work on a post
That ship's got more plot armor than Arya Stark and Ramsey Snow combined. I wouldn't worry about it.

WanderingJester said:
That ship's got more plot armor than Arya Stark and Ramsey Snow combined. I wouldn't worry about it.
Because that worked well for Ramsey right?

WanderingJester said:
Oh my sweet, summer child.

Akio said:
Because that worked well for Ramsey right?
TheFordee14 said:
Oh my sweet, summer child.
Technically, whatever happened in the show didn't happen to book Ramsey, which is what I'm going with, but if it makes you feel better, how about Jar Jar level plot armor? *shrug*

*Says your gonna work on a post, watches 2 hours of youtube*

But anyways I think Aerea has one of the most character room to grow, shes worse then Sansa or was. She has possibly has the most room out of any character to grow right now depending who she grows and listen to

Alright, so I'm gonna change my character so that he's still north of the wall, give the wildlings some action and avoid all the the politics of the south that I'm not caught up with. Have the night's watch done anything north of the wall at this point?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Alright, so I'm gonna change my character so that he's still north of the wall, give the wildlings some action and avoid all the the politics of the south that I'm not caught up with. Have the night's watch done anything north of the wall at this point?

[/QUOTE]
Not as I know

Guys. Who here has played bioshock? Tell me would you kindly?

WanderingJester said:
*Shoots fire plasmid at Dornishman for trying mind control on him*
Yes.
What did you think about that twist? (Asking because i replayed bioshock, again.

Hypnos said:
He can be taken out of the picture.
For the record I am joking, I'm not going to do any of this.
Don't worry, I was mostly joking as well

Akio said:
Well you'd be interacting with us and my guys ambition to forge the Wildlings into a weapon to take the wall (because Thenns)
I swear I'm just going to make a Tormund of the nights watch and right before he interacts with your character, every time, hes just gonna go "I fucking hate Thenns".

Leusis said:
I swear I'm just going to make a Tormund of the nights watch and right before he interacts with your character, every time, hes just gonna go "I fucking hate Thenns".
Tormund and nights watch is two things that don't really mix lol

Tormund doesn't mix with nights watch, when did this happen? I never said I was making a wildling, just somebody with a personality similar to Tormund possibly. But now that I think about it I'll just make a little boy whos a good shot with a bow and I'll just shoot all of your Thenn buddies in the dick.

Leusis said:
It'd be a fitting end if Kuvira did end up executing him though. Baelor is a smart-arse, who likes to think he's the cleverest man in any given room. It would be funny if all his plans were ruined by his crazy niece. Plus it's his family Baelor isn't exactly the words greatest dad.

Leusis said:
Tormund doesn't mix with nights watch, when did this happen? I never said I was making a wildling, just somebody with a personality similar to Tormund possibly. But now that I think about it I'll just make a little boy whos a good shot with a bow and I'll just shoot all of your Thenn buddies in the dick.
A little kid who is good with a bow. It's a proven fact that those type of people aren't very effective against Thenns.

Hypnos said:
It'd be a fitting end if Kuvira did end up executing him though. Baelor is a smart-arse, who likes to think he's the cleverest man in any given room. It would be funny if all his plans were ruined by his crazy niece. Plus it's his family Baelor isn't exactly the words greatest dad.
A little kid who is good with a bow. It's a proven fact that those type of people aren't very effective against Thenns.
You're right, they can only defeat Jon Snow's love interest.

And thus far I'm fairly sure Baelor is safe from execution, unless of course she finds out it was Baelor who go that commander killed and planted the dagger on him. That'd be very unlikely, but hes still walking on very thin ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back