• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I made a wildling character that's south of the wall leading a sell sword army, but I'm honestly thinking of changing it and having him still be north of the wall to make things a bit simpler. Since I'm coming in late it may be best to stick to an area that hasn't been touched that much.

[/QUOTE]
Well you'd be interacting with us and my guys ambition to forge the Wildlings into a weapon to take the wall (because Thenns)

Akio said:
Well you'd be interacting with us and my guys ambition to forge the Wildlings into a weapon to take the wall (because Thenns)
That'd be alright by me, but joining in late in Westeros with all of the different family ties will make it hard for me to get involved

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]That'd be alright by me, but joining in late in Westeros with all of the different family ties will make it hard for me to get involved

[/QUOTE]
At least till the Wildlings get past the wall and fuck the Starks :P

WanderingJester said:
Wow, I do not feel like writing. Is this how (some of) you guys feel all the time?
I feel like that sometimes. Depends on the day, really. Sometimes I really want to write. Sometimes I feel like I have to write. Sometimes I'm just like "Nah, fuck it" and not write at all.

WanderingJester said:
Wow, I do not feel like writing. Is this how (some of) you guys feel all the time?
That's how I felt during the battle scene when I stopped for two weeks, surprise inspiration saved me else it could have longer

Yeah... I'm probably going to take today off and not post then, unless the mood changes or I get hit in the face with inspiration and stuff...

WanderingJester said:
I wonder what Baelor would do with Aerea if he gets his hands on her.
I doubt he could hide her from Kuriva for all that long, though a basic plan of what might happen to Aerea is being discussed.

Akio said:
I doubt he could hide her from Kuriva for all that long, though a basic plan of what might happen to Aerea is being discussed.
Oh, I doubt he'll hide her at all. I'm just wondering how a man like the Sea Snake would use a... unique piece on the board like Aerea Targaryen, very curious indeed.

Hehe, just had an image of Aerea and James being caught by the Boltons and she has to watch as James gets flayed in front of her. Weird, but entertaining to imagine.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, I doubt he'll hide her at all. I'm just wondering how a man like the Sea Snake would use a... unique piece on the board like Aerea Targaryen, very curious indeed.
Hehe, just had an image of Aerea and James being caught by the Boltons and she has to watch as James gets flayed in front of her. Weird, but entertaining to imagine.
Sadistic, and I didn't realize Baelor ever claimed that title

@TheFordee14

That's so touching. So sweet. I can't wait till Aerea sells Ser James to her next ally.

@Archon

Any chance you might reply soon? I'm still hoping to attend the Lannister tilt. . .

I'm also going to get dinner then reply to the posts that I need to reply to. With Essos coming first.

TheAncientCenturion said:
@TheFordee14
That's so touching. So sweet. I can't wait till Aerea sells Ser James to her next ally.

@Archon

Any chance you might reply soon? I'm still hoping to attend the Lannister tilt. . .

I'm also going to get dinner then reply to the posts that I need to reply to. With Essos coming first.
There's a 45% chance I may or may not post tonight.

@TheFordee14

@Archon

Oh, just you wait.

@TheFordee14

@Archon

I don't know, he barley survived last time, next betrayal may make him a corpse.

Archon said:
There's a 45% chance I may or may not post tonight.
Alright. I'll start working on the pirate-y post, and see how much energy I have left to deal with Baelor's shit.

TheFordee14 said:
Oh, just you wait.
I don't think I can. I am not a patient person.

Akio said:
I don't know, he barley survived last time, next betrayal may make him a corpse.
I mean Aerea is going to betray him. Quickly.

Alright. I'll start working on the pirate-y post, and see how much energy I have left to deal with Baelor's shit.
I don't think I can. I am not a patient person.

I mean Aerea is going to betray him. Quickly.
I've been overall slacking in roleplay altogether recently, I'll try to get back on track by Thursday at the latest, because I feel pretty bad knowing people are waiting on my posts. :/

Maybe, who knows. She could have gone through a life changing event losing her hand (unlikely but possible)

Akio said:
Maybe, who knows. She could have gone through a life changing event losing her hand (unlikely but possible)
Aerea was a top-tier right-handed Swordswomen confirmed.

Aerea is Jaime.

Aerea is in love with Corbys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back