• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
you could maybe have Cayden meet the martells
I already asked Wolfie who should post because after the melee Cayden won't know where they went, still I guess I could actually just search for them. I just hope I don't get ambushed by mercenaries like wandering mentioned once

Can I just say how happy I am with this episode of Game of Thrones? Upset about some things, but dat ending.

It was pretty insane, like certain parts had the feeling of "He's not gonna die everyone calm the fuck down." and parts of "Holy shit he's gonna fucking die I'm shitting my pants."

Oh and I finally made my character. He definitely needs some polishing up and I still need to make a CS for my second in command but I'll probably do that some time this week when I'm not busy.

As a huge fan of House Stark, all I can say is...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS- GOOD FUCKIN' BYE HOUSE BOLTON

TheFordee14 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS- GOOD FUCKIN' BYE HOUSE BOLTON
That just made my day...

TheFordee14 said:
As a huge fan of House Bolton/Frey, all I can say is...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TheAncientCenturion said:
As a huge fan of House Bolton/Frey, all I can say is...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I liked Roose, I did not like Ramsey, im glad he lost and for once game of thrones didn't fuck us over and kill the hero again

xD

Akio said:
I liked Roose, I did not like Ramsey, im glad he lost and for once game of thrones didn't fuck us over and kill the hero again xD
The man who betrayed poor old dead ned has the largest army in the North. If you were worried about Ramsay, sheesh. Wait till Jon gets Littlefingered.

TheAncientCenturion said:
The man who betrayed poor old dead ned has the largest army in the North. If you were worried about Ramsay, sheesh. Wait till Jon gets Littlefingered.
I think Littlefinger will actually hold off on screwing Jon for two reasons.

One on the basis of Sansa, who Littlefinger is fairly obsessed with. Believe it or not I honestly believe Littlefinger when he says he didn't know Ramseys reputation, what reason did he have to hand one of his closest and strongest allies to a Murdering and Torturing pyscho? And he put himself at risk to meet Sansa and showed as much remorse as Littlefinger can (basically not smiling behind their backs)

Two is im pretty sure hes not done sceaming, only this time lining himself with the Starks, Sansas favor likely has a cost and if anyone can exploit the new leadership of the north it would be him.

Akio said:
lol I can't do anything unless @WanderingJester changed the scene or @LittleWolfie has the Martells meet Cayden
Sorry guys. Cleveland won the championship and I drank too much last night (the two are semi related). Gonna be a minute before I post anything. Please bear with me.

d4e6c-bear-with-me-en-ffffff.jpeg

One of these days I want to see someone in this RP post drunk. Preferably while their character is getting drunk for the sake of realism.

Akio said:
One of these days I want to see someone in this RP post drunk. Preferably while their character is getting drunk for the sake of realism.
>One of these days

me all the time man :D

I'll try and get Aerea's next post out tonight, or tomorrow. Then, I'm in the middle of planning a new character- so I should get a CS up after Aerea's next post. Then, I'll drop in with Eve and Filicity for a lil' bit, before I round of Aerea's stay in Harrenhal.

Expect a few surprises!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
I'll try and get Aerea's next post out tonight, or tomorrow. Then, I'm in the middle of planning a new character- so I should get a CS up after Aerea's next post. Then, I'll drop in with Eve and Filicity for a lil' bit, before I round of Aerea's stay in Harrenhal.
Expect a few surprises!
Looking forward to it!

TheFordee14 said:
Expect a few surprises!
New character? Curious. What faction?

I expect to be shocked (and hopefully pleased but that's option :P

Akio said:
New character? Curious. What faction?
I expect to be shocked (and hopefully pleased but that's option :P
I am in between a Wildling, since I feel it'd be a good time to expand upon The Night's Watch and Beyond The Wall. Wildling culture currently almost doesn't exist, so I'd love to build up on it a lil' bit.

The second option I am mulling over is that of expanding upon The Crownlands/The Stormlands and Houses on The Narrow Sea. I want to add on to House Celtigar, House Estermont, House Rosby, House Stokeworth, House Tarth, House Thorne, House Velaryon ETC.

I really want to flesh out a lot of lesser houses, kinda'.

So, I'll essentially be making-
maybe- one or two new characters and a wide array of NPCs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back