• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
And if Elia has her way it may stay like that.
Please I doubt it will stay that way for to long, with Viserys, Kuriva, and Brandeon running around demanding loyalty I really wonder how long one can stay neutral. Especially when trying to marry multiple factions, eventually someone will demand that do something and some are crazy enough or ruthless enough to use the married Martells as bargening chips or threats against moving

Even Doran eventually realized there was only so long he could prevent dorne doing anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Please I doubt it will stay that way for to long, with Viserys, Kuriva, and Brandeon running around demanding loyalty I really wonder how long one can stay neutral. Especially when trying to marry multiple factions, eventually someone will demand that do something and some are crazy enough or ruthless enough to use the married Martells as bargening chips or threats against moving
Or people will be reasonable and just use the Dornish marriages so the Dornish remain neutral and don't attack anyone and Dorne waits peacefully for the war to be over.

Hypnos said:
Or people will be reasonable and just use the Dornish marriages so the Dornish remain neutral and don't attack anyone and Dorne waits peacefully for the war to be over.
Well I don't know they might get away with it with certain rulers but if you believe Kuriva or I feel like Viserys will just let them sit out and wave I'd say your out of your mind.

Akio said:
Well I don't know they might get away with it with certain rulers but if you believe Kuriva or I feel like Viserys will just let them sit out and wave I'd say your out of your mind.
Viserys is occupied with his own stuff right now and I feel like with the combined force of Vladan, Gelgin and Baelor, Kuvira's advisors would be able to stop her from doing something too rash.

Hypnos said:
Viserys is occupied with his own stuff right now and I feel like with the combined force of Vladan, Gelgin and Baelor, Kuvira's advisors would be able to stop her from doing something too rash.
Never said anything will happen right now, but in future events I doubt Dorne will just be able to sit out because Elia is forcing everyone in the family to marry as a peace offering

Akio said:
Never said anything will happen right now, but in future events I doubt Dorne will just be able to sit out because Elia is forcing everyone in the family to marry as a peace offering
>i doubt peace will happen because she is making deals to ensure peace

ok

Lancelot said:
>i doubt peace will happen because she is making deals to ensure peace
ok
lol because she's trying to do it with multiple factions, and even if Dorne itself gets to sit out there's a question of at what cost to house Martell itself.

Akio said:
lol because she's trying to do it with multiple factions, and even if Dorne itself gets to sit out there's a question of at what cost to house Martell itself.
I think you underestimate the importance of blood and family in the world of ASOIAF.

You aren't going to kill your partner because she is related to another factions partner.

Neutrality is not difficult in the least to maintain. Simply tell the people asking or demanding your allegiance no, and explain to them why that answer is given.

Lancelot said:
I think you underestimate the importance of blood and family in the world of ASOIAF.
You aren't going to kill your partner because she is related to another factions partner.
lol family is the entire reason Cayden would refuse to follow Elias plan and risks death and punishment. I'm not worried about Martells murdering or hating each other. I'm thinking about the possible cost of sending most of the family to other kingdoms in the most war torn time im Westeros where basically nothing is stable.

Elendithas said:
Neutrality is not difficult in the least to maintain. Simply tell the people asking or demanding your allegiance no, and explain to them why that answer is given.
Cayden might actually be fine with that, anyone invading in vengeance can be defended again. But it's not like house Martell is staying in Dorne, Elia wants to ship them out all over the place.

I told myself I was going to write five different things today... The day is almost over and I haven't written a single thing...

Hypnos said:
I told myself I was going to write five different things today... The day is almost over and I haven't written a single thing...
I've been saying this to myself for the past three days.

"Reply to the Threads, make a new character, RP to a different RP." Nothing has been done.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I've been saying this to myself for the past three days.
"Reply to the Threads, make a new character, RP to a different RP." Nothing has been done.
New character?

Lancelot said:
Thats what I tell myself not to do lmao
Yeah, I get loads of ideas for new characters and then realize I'm not going to write for about half of them and still have loads of stuff to write for my other characters.

Hypnos said:
Yeah, I get loads of ideas for new characters and then realize I'm not going to write for about half of them and still have loads of stuff to write for my other characters.
I have made the decision to pretty much stop new characters, but new ideas may come in as NPCs and depending on how storylines grow some may be POV characters in the future.

Lancelot said:
I have made the decision to pretty much stop new characters, but new ideas may come in as NPCs and depending on how storylines grow some may be POV characters in the future.
I'm not going to make any more at least until one of my current ones die, but I'm also dreading the day Walder dies because then I can't use him as an excuse to NPC all the Tullys and I'll actually have to write out bios for them.

Hypnos said:
I'm not going to make any more at least until one of my current ones die, but I'm also dreading the day Walder dies because then I can't use him as an excuse to NPC all the Tullys and I'll actually have to write out bios for them.
Lazy lol

TheAncientCenturion said:
I don't know if you should be proud, but I'll join you on the lazy part!
That and shitposting on reddit is too much fun right now.
Great your one of those people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back