• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Then have him scale the wall. Currently the Night's Watch is slightly better manned than canon I believe though you may want to consult @TheAncientCenturion who plays the lord commander.
Whatever, not well manned enough to stop one guy from slipping past before they can see him, a group may draw attention but one guy is hard to spot. And in regards to the sell swords they're decent, not the best by any means but good enough to beat the average soldier, is that good?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Whatever, not well manned enough to stop one guy from slipping past before they can see him, a group may draw attention but one guy is hard to spot. And in regards to the sell swords they're decent, not the best by any means but good enough to beat the average soldier, is that good?

[/QUOTE]
He would definately be able to scale it, I was just warning you of the Watch's increased numbers in case you had anything planned for your character that involved him going back up north. The Sellswords seem fine to me.

ArisenMoon said:
He is within a day or so march of the keep.
I really thought you just made a character, did a few posts and left just like so many people do on this site. Glad to see you're still here, would have sent somebody to RP with you if I had a character that had a reason to go near the Neck.

Also, can I assume that the vale has recieved a call to arms? I mean I have the lord of the second strongest house in the vale currently under my control, so I might be able to actually do stuff.

Leusis said:
I really thought you just made a character, did a few posts and left just like so many people do on this site. Glad to see you're still here, would have sent somebody to RP with you if I had a character that had a reason to go near the Neck.
Also, can I assume that the vale has recieved a call to arms? I mean I have the lord of the second strongest house in the vale currently under my control, so I might be able to actually do stuff.
I'd imagine Gelgin would have called then to arms at some point, though with @Fezzes gone we are lacking an Arryn player.

Please don't attack me.

Huh, house Royce with all of its vassals has a force of 6,700.....

Looks like I might actually be able to do some damage on my own.

Leusis said:
Huh, house Royce with all of its vassals has a force of 6,700.....
Looks like I might actually be able to do some damage on my own.
Yeah, House Royce are badasses

Andar also married a Redfort so he could probably get their force to march with his, so thats another 3,000.

Alright Walder, get the Riverlands ready for another pillaging, you all know the drill by now.

Leusis said:
@Hypnos
Where are the riverlands forces gathering?

Also that would be a question for @Veyd Sahvoz
Well they were originally supposed to be gathered at Harrenhal, but with recent events I've changed that to Maidenpool (Which is a minor inconvenience)

For the future can people start PMing any troop movements to the GMs just so we can keep track of everything. If you're worried that one of us might us that information to cheat or something then just PM the info to one of us. I'e if @Leusis doesn't want to tell me about the Vale movements because he's fighting against me he can just PM Centurion.

Leusis said:
Maidenpool huh? Well that makes what I had planned a hell of a lot easier @Hypnos
Yeah, I wanted Harrenhal because it's somewhat centralised so I could either attack King's Landing or slink back to defend against the Vale and because it's large enough to host tens of thousands of men without needing to set up camps outside, meaning it draws less suspicion from the outside and the people that don't know the Riverlands are marching, and it's a lot harder to get a suprise attack because they're all inside castle walls. Alas it seems now I am doomed to die by the hands of Vale scum.

Hypnos said:
Yeah, I wanted Harrenhal because it's somewhat centralised so I could either attack King's Landing or slink back to defend against the Vale and because it's large enough to host tens of thousands of men without needing to set up camps outside, meaning it draws less suspicion from the outside and the people that don't know the Riverlands are marching, and it's a lot harder to get a suprise attack because they're all inside castle walls. Alas it seems now I am doomed to die by the hands of Vale scum.
Maybe Bolton could raise a force to help the Riverlands, they are allies after all. Thats one of the reasons why I asked about the size to see if Boltons would be able to raise a considerable fighting force.

Lancelot said:
Maybe Bolton could raise a force to help the Riverlands, they are allies after all. Thats one of the reasons why I asked about the size to see if Boltons would be able to raise a considerable fighting force.
Manderly will probably offer about half his men and half his vassal's but we're going to have to ask Lord Stark how many men his vassal's are brining. I think Reed is going all in since he says he's bringing 3000 (Which is 500 men more than he actually has) so it's up to you how many Lord Bolton brings.

The Boltons only have 3,300 soldiers. Andar on the other hand is good friends with all the Lord's around his seat and will probably be walking into the Riverlands with somewhere around 15k. I also have another plan to increase that number even more, but that's a secret.

Hypnos said:
Manderly will probably offer about half his men and half his vassal's but we're going to have to ask Lord Stark how many men his vassal's are brining. I think Reed is going all in since he says he's bringing 3000 (Which is 500 men more than he actually has) so it's up to you how many Lord Bolton brings.
Bolton has about 3300 right?

Probably about 2000-2500 then, leaving a good number left to the Dreadfort and his son. (Won't be taking his son with him he know better.)

Leusis said:
The Boltons only have 3,300 soldiers. Andar on the other hand is good friends with all the Lord's around his seat and will probably be walking into the Riverlands with somewhere around 15k. I also have another plan to increase that number even more, but that's a secret.
I mean't raise a force of Northerners, not just Boltons.

For some raisin in my mind I had thought Stark has around 18k

Leusis said:
3,800 including their vassal. The Vale may have 15K but the Riverlands will have the men that they've raised plus there'd be the rest of the Nothern army which should have a lot more then just 3,300. But then again I may just be being optimistic because I don't want to have my lands pillaged by foreigners.

ArisenMoon said:
Really, I thought it was 3000... I miscounted somewhere.
1,500 from Greywater and 1,000 from all of your vassals, there's a spread sheet in the overview.

Well, if House Reed joins the war south, then they could use most of their garrison to secure the Neck from any land base counter, freeing up more Boltons and other soldiers to march south.

At this rate every land in Westeros might be commiting forces somewhere (other then maybe Dorne)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back