• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Lyonel plans to compete in the 1v1 tournament too, maybe Cayden could join too.
He was going to, but his bodies condition is also poor after the exhaustion of the melee and was wounded several times fighting Trevir. I'll have to think about his point of recovery on whether he enters or not as far as the individual melee goes

Akio said:
He was going to, but his bodies condition is also poor after the exhaustion of the melee and was wounded several times fighting Trevir. I'll have to think about his point of recovery on whether he enters or not as far as the individual melee goes
Ok Cayden can pussy out if he wants, Lyonel is a real man and will carry on!

Lancelot said:
Ok Cayden can pussy out if he wants, Lyonel is a real man and will carry on!
If it was just the wounds he got from getting shield bashed and struck in the hip he wouldn't hesitate to complete as pain rarely stops him but after driving himself to the very limit and debatably past it his lungs are gonna feel really constricting. Especially after the last sheild bash to the rips. He pushes himself he could find his vitality injured for a fairly long time. Part of it may be somewhat relieved as the Martell Maester almost certainly knows his case and how to treat it most effectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily there is also several natural recovering and some preventative natural remedies to asthma which Cayden likely found out through trial and error with the Martell maester and others so he likely has a fairly decent chance to recover by the individual melee as long as he isn't involved in another fight before then

Hey everyone, so I was looking to join this, is there anything I should know before starting this? I'm completely caught up with Game of Thrones but I don't think that this has followed the same path from what I've read.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Hey everyone, so I was looking to join this, is there anything I should know before starting this? I'm completely caught up with Game of Thrones but I don't think that this has followed the same path from what I've read.

[/QUOTE]
This RP is set during the rough time of the show/books yet contains none of the Sam characters and therefore none of the same story. Most history is the same (up to about the war of the nine penny kings) but recent history has been altered from the show with new player made characters.

So do I have to be a part of a house? I kind of wanted to create a band of sell swords, almost like the brotherhood but better fighters and less crazy gods

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]So do I have to be a part of a house? I kind of wanted to create a band of sell swords, almost like the brotherhood but better fighters and less crazy gods

[/QUOTE]
Creating sellswords would be fine, you don't have to belong to a noble house. We've even had a sellsword character in the RP that has risen to Lordship.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]So do I have to be a part of a house? I kind of wanted to create a band of sell swords, almost like the brotherhood but better fighters and less crazy gods

[/QUOTE]
More sellswords!

My own character is a prince of Dorne who has a sellsword company, we can always use more sellsword in the rp because the Lannisters bought them all lol

Hypnos said:
Creating sellswords would be fine, you don't have to belong to a noble house. We've even had a sellsword character in the RP that has risen to Lordship.
Which one is that again?

Akio said:
More sellswords!
My own character is a prince of Dorne who has a sellsword company, we can always use more sellsword in the rp because the Lannisters bought them all lol

Which one is that again?
Cool, do I just have to make a CS for the character I'm going to be playing?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Cool, do I just have to make a CS for the character I'm going to be playing?

[/QUOTE]
If no one else is particularly important to the story, made one for my bands two vice captains but that's because they are or will have some affect on the world or a special skill that needs to be stated. Without that you should be good

Trying to think of an interesting character is proving difficult, I'm trying to make him unique but it really doesn't make sense as to why he would be operating in Westeros and not North of the Wall

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Trying to think of an interesting character is proving difficult, I'm trying to make him unique but it really doesn't make sense as to why he would be operating in Westeros and not North of the Wall

[/QUOTE]
Why would a mercenary be up there? No money to be had

Well the way i'm thinking of telling the story is that my character was born in molestown, his mother was a prostitute and his father was never around, most likely a soldier just passing through town. He was rejected by his mother and spent the early years of his life alone, her ran away at four and lived in the wilderness for a year before a raiding party of wildlings found him. For some reason they like him and bring him with them, and he grows up learning to hunt, track, and fight. When he grows up, now a hardened warrior, he leaves his camp without notice and goes back south of the wall to leave his mark on the world that rejected him.

I guess I kind of formed that last part as I was writing this, so it kind of makes sense that way. But what do you think? Could that work as a character?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well the way i'm thinking of telling the story is that my character was born in molestown, his mother was a prostitute and his father was never around, most likely a soldier just passing through town. He was rejected by his mother and spent the early years of his life alone, her ran away at four and lived in the wilderness for a year before a raiding party of wildlings found him. For some reason they like him and bring him with them, and he grows up learning to hunt, track, and fight. When he grows up, now a hardened warrior, he leaves his camp without notice and goes back south of the wall to leave his mark on the world that rejected him.
I guess I kind of formed that last part as I was writing this, so it kind of makes sense that way. But what do you think? Could that work as a character?

[/QUOTE]
If you have a real way to get past the wall, to be warned their is basically no one in the north because the Starks are marching south

Well there is a path right by Eastwatch, and this would be like 10 years ago in comparison to when the game is happening, giving him time to form his group of sell swords. I'm not sure about it though, I just feel like everyone is doing the "Rich lord that is also a brilliant tactician, fighter, and has tons of resources at his disposal." and I want to try something different

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well there is a path right by Eastwatch, and this would be like 10 years ago in comparison to when the game is happening, giving him time to form his group of sell swords. I'm not sure about it though, I just feel like everyone is doing the "Rich lord that is also a brilliant tactician, fighter, and has tons of resources at his disposal." and I want to try something different

[/QUOTE]
Well we can use some variation though its not as lope sided as you think. The current ruler of Riverrun is a 80 year old man, lord of stormend a gloomy bastard who hates Targs for executing his father because one of the princesses lied and said they slept together (which he doesn't know) and an insane queen whos only usefulness is surprise execution. Even my character who fits that description to a degree has asthma, is not the lord of house Martell so his standing forces is 2000 strong and is such a bull headed, cocky bastard he manages to piss everyone off and is currently trying to help the princess with the lowest standing forces, so basically i fuck myself over

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well my guy will be a socially inept killer with a silver tongued drunk as his second in command

[/QUOTE]
My guys is a playboy mercenary leader with a level headed strategist who was raised as a prostitute and a guy as large and Gregor who happens to be a blacksmith and has two children. Some of the relationships can get weird in this rp

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well there is a path right by Eastwatch, and this would be like 10 years ago in comparison to when the game is happening, giving him time to form his group of sell swords. I'm not sure about it though, I just feel like everyone is doing the "Rich lord that is also a brilliant tactician, fighter, and has tons of resources at his disposal." and I want to try something different

[/QUOTE]
Well my character is an amazing fighter, but thats about the only thing hes got on that list. Pretty much the closest thing we have to that exactly would probably be Rory cause hes really good at fighting and commanding but he doesn't have much in the resources department.

Archon said:
My guy's called Rory.
He loves his brother Braedon dearly.
This is a complete lie, never believe this man, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back